Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death (1411 Views)

Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Ejima1: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-OdEP5eKqs
Dead man "breathing" after his corpse was exhumed one year after his death
Villagers in Umuoji, Amucha, in Imo state, were left in shock when the corpse of a dead man was exhumed and they discovered he was still "breathing" and his body was yet to decay.

In a video shared online, a crowd is seen gathered around a casket with the body of a dead man inside it.

"He's breathing, he's breathing," those in the crowd say in shock.

The man reportedly died on November 20, 2019, and was buried on 8 October, someone in the video is heard saying.

Another voice is heard saying the man has been dead for one whole year and has been buried for over three weeks yet he's still breathing. Another voice in the video interjected, saying the man has been buried for almost a year.

"Since I was born, I've never heard a thing like this but now I've seen it with my two eyes. Abomination," the man filming is heard saying.

The man filming explained that the man's corpse was exhumed because the land he was buried in is someone else's.

He continued: "He was buried in a land that is not his own, so his spirit cannot rest. Because the land he was buried in is not his."

The video shows the casket housing the corpse is already being eaten by insects. However, the man's body is still intact and has shown no sign of decay. Those gathered round the casket commented on this too.

The daughter of the deceased man was later invited and the casket was opened for her to identify her father.

Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by abeniagbon(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2020
wonders
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Badbunny: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by foxxydude: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Never
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by uchman(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2020
Never
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Nooneonline(m): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2020
End
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by lindareep: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2020
God of second chance!
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Oxb90: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Nollywood movie
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Bossontop(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2020
undecided
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by JudasNaCarrot: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Mystery that only God himself can unravel.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by freshMallam1122: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Wiked Man .....it's only demons
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by crackhaus: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Na waoo.....This is a sign of Endtime oo....Righteousness89 abi na lie I talk??
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Officer4: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Wow
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Namdeenero(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Huh
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by helinues: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Probably a movie.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by HisSexcellency(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2020
This is quite strange if at all that really happened.
On a second thought, I think it's the chemical used in embalming the corpse that's preventing it from decaying. And he possibly can't still be breathing if so, they won't bury him backup in another grave.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by Buziness101: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Am suprised no one could see the handwriting on the wall... The man is simply a saint. Saints don't decay when they die,.. God bless his soul and I tap from the blessings.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by HisSexcellency(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Buziness101:
Am suprised no one could see the handwriting on the wall... The man is simply a saint. Saints don't decay when they die,.. God bless his soul and I tap from the blessings.
I think it's the chemical used in embalming the corpse that's preventing it from decaying. I don't believe the man is still breathing, they're just suprised he hasn't decayed yet.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by MAGG0T(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Buziness101:

U catholics think u know it all, ...keep believing shit.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by MAGG0T(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2020
It happened real, for those saying it's fake and movie..

I saw the videos on Facebook.
Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by gud4vvvvv: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2020
make he stand up and start walking now

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Dead Man BREATHING After His Corpse Was Exhumed One Year After His Death by fijinjesu92792: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Wiked Man .....it's only demons

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Looking At Yahaya Bello? / Sokoto State Governor on Gov wike's invite, Commissions Bonny-bille Jetty / Extraordinary Rendition: The Nature Of Crime Committed By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.