Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Papa Please Help Me, My Ex & My New Lover Clash, DJ Cuppy To Her Father. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papa Please Help Me, My Ex & My New Lover Clash, DJ Cuppy To Her Father. PHOTOS (1524 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Papa Please Help Me, My Ex & My New Lover Clash, DJ Cuppy To Her Father. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2020
DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s daughter has requested her father to help her as her new lover and ex clashes.

She sparked reactions with her caption following the match between Man U and Arsenal.

The Nigerian Musician formerly was a die-hard fan of Arsenal but now has shifted to Manchester United.

Unfortunately for her, Arsenal surprised her with some goals which mean he has moved to leave her happy mood to be shattered.

However, she called out her father who is known as a Nigerian Billionaire, to help her out of the football heartbreak.

See their conversation below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/papa-help-us-please-dj-cuppy-cries-to.html

Re: Papa Please Help Me, My Ex & My New Lover Clash, DJ Cuppy To Her Father. PHOTOS by Ever8090: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2020
But joke apart,.I will f**ck this girl anytime soon ..
Re: Papa Please Help Me, My Ex & My New Lover Clash, DJ Cuppy To Her Father. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Ever8090:
But joke apart,.I will f**ck this girl anytime soon ..
Mr. F**cker

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Nasboi Low Budget O.B.O 2021 Edition / Reactions As Destiny Etiko Buys N45m Toyota Land Cruiser Prado / Hustle, If You Don’t Hustle, Men Will Knack You D!e — Igbo Lady Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.