Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,440 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) (43045 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Solatium(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
jaybenugo:
Ehi Ogbebor has gifted her personal assistant a Mercedes Benz, IgbereTV reports.

The interior designer shared photos of her PA beside the new car then extoled her good qualities.

She explained that her PA also doubles as her accountant and accounts for every penny. Ehi added that she took care of her kids ''during the riot,'' when she was not home.

She wrote on her Instagram handle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDny_5Jf88/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

PA or her Lesbian partner?
Na Questions I ask ooo.
make anybody no come for my head o

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is it the #EndSARS protest she's calling "riot"?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by wetmenow: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hehehe interior designer �
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Happyguy201: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
shes her lesbian sugar mummy . the girl sucks her .
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by ElRapido: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
She must be very good at designing. Especially the designing the "oza" room
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Femeto: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let me be your out door decorator.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
She Gifts Her Wife a Car
Not Her PA

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
I only see a Lezpo gifting a follow Lezpo a benz!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
JidennaJason:
"Interior Designer" indeed...

We know what you design..

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
LeeMason:
Lazy ass niggas would start to hate and say interior decor can't fetch you all that money. Say na abuja politicians preeq she dey design and handle well.

Like the poster above me
you just said your opinion about the lady
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
This lady is very rich,she can buy any type of husband she wants with her money,she should not pack all the whole money ooo, I'm on my way

She made her money by being a wife to a rich man.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm. I pray every honest person gets rewarded in the same manner. I hate seeing them get used to no limit.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by promzy555(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
JidennaJason:
"Interior Designer" indeed...

We know what you design..
pple dey jealous oh, ur own come with nafdac number

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by LostAddict11: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerians and wash.

You pay pa 70k per month but bought a car of almost lets say 7 million for her.

How is she going to maintain the car on a salary of 70k.

In my opinion, this is a classic case of clout chasing.

Infact her so called gift makes no logical sense.

She just acted like her government grin. They give people guns and under pay them, what do they expect that they will use the gun rightly? They even go as far as allowing the so-called officers provide their own bullets for themselves. So it's a simple equation, like government like citizen grin.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Clicked(f): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerians and wash.

I didn't see where her salary was mentioned, so how do you know she pays her 70k? Or you think every P.A earns the same.

The amount Oga Emma will pay his P.A is not the amount Davido will pay his P.A.

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
LeeMason:
Lazy ass niggas would start to hate and say interior decor can't fetch you all that money. Say na abuja politicians preeq she dey design and handle well.

Like the poster above me

U ended up saying what u didnt think should be said
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Charly68: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
A woman is giving out Mercedes as charity while our Governors are busy hoarding federal Govt palliatives..
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by alizma: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
This lady is very rich,she can buy any type of husband she wants with her money,she should not pack all the whole money ooo, I'm on my way
When somebody treat a woman like a product bought in the market now, you will be the first to complain but here you are saying a woman can buy a man. In other words you are saying that men who gathered money to marry, bought their women off.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
LeeMason:

Like the poster above me
Na for ur mouth we hear am

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:

After two divorces? Y didn't d money keep her failed marriages?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol someone said she design dicks of politicians cheesy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by donnie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Praising bella as if bella is a Saint

Na because you never give bella money way she fit thief
And moreover she never see opportunity take run am

Not everyone is a theif. Some have good home training.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chii59:
Is it the #EndSARS protest she's calling "riot"?
Thieving people
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
ElRapido:
She must be very good at designing. Especially the designing the "oza" room

U have a point because according to thrilling.com:

"Ogbebor’s big break was when she landed a job to furnish a 4,000-meter square building owned by an undisclosed Nigerian senator."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by karnap(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
this is how it should be,but seems my own sincerity is not giving me results,I rate myself the most faithful and loyal,but I'm not getting any shit aside my salary,does it mean am doing it to wrong person
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerians and wash.

So if u were in her shoes u for reject the car?
No carry headache for another man blessing abeg.. no be your money she go take buy fuel

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wow, that's good, she's a trustworthy worker.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by ohduz1988(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
HajiMT:
Awon ti MC Oluomo
Don't loud it

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by toprealman: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
When you get someone like this "PA", do all you can to keep the person......honest people are not too many left. Well done girl.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by nengibo: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Gift or official car...
Word word
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by rhythyson: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
I beg what is the job of an interior decor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.