Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications (22589 Views)

No Nigerian Senator, Minister Receives Over N1M As Monthly Salary – RMAFC / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by uptimum123(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
I have all the requirements but can someone drop if they have receive the disbursement already. cry

Since you meet all the requirements, why don't you apply and be the one to make the testament

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by sleeknaija(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2020
uptimum123:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1323021798057922569

Any time i try to apply, the website is always telling me that the name i inputed didn't tally with the name on my BVN, how can i rectify this? Suggestions will be highly welcomed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Fibonacci88: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Drabeey:
Let's see how it goes

I suggest all applicants be grouped as per states. Let each Geo-political zone get equal numbers of successful candidates

Then I suggest FG select technocrats from every field to interview successful applicants.

Let this processes be live, like America got talents and BBnaija. Let Nigerians vote whom ideas should be funded.
All these process ontop 250k loan??
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by humilitypays(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Foolish government, they will only approve unsustainable useless business ideas on:

Fish farming
Piggery
Poultry farming
Cassava farming
Rice farming
anything farming just to make sure Nigerian youths are sent back to their respective villages while their corrupt sons and daughters ball in the city as MDs and CEOs of CBN, NNPC, etc.

Farming has never and will never make any nation to become a developed economy and world power, only technology revolution can empower every other sector. ENOUGH OF ALL THOSE AGRICULTURE AND FARMING NONSENSE TALKS IMPOVERISHING NIGERIANS!

God will punish all Nigerian current leaders! angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Sheuns(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Yoonsung52:
Imagine what the form or list will contain. Na their names day there self. FG are not giving the youths hope.

I applied bro. Give it a try. At least the fund if gotten can boost my business.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by bayelsaowei(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2020
tellwisdom:
These people will not stop deceiving themselves. Which yeye application??

Why doing something for the youths now and not 30years ago?? A minister, senator takes home billions while you give out peanut to the youths to do what? Useless entities .
grin..they want achieve what they couldn't achieve in 50 years just in 2020.

The whole Nigeria is in comatose.

Messed up nation
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by solaere(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2020
abeg do the needful n-power batch two still they there
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by TheRedpillguy: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2020
Slawormrs:
Damnnn Bitchhhh

There are surely gonna be some nepotistic shit in disbursement of the loan. Let me just relax with my morning kush and get some early morning D*** then see how it goes

I like you.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2020
website that's overloaded...when did they apply?

APC and lies are 5 and 6.

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

We rise by lifting others up#

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by bayelsaowei(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2020
humilitypays:
Foolish government, they will only approve unsustainable useless business ideas on:

Fish farming
Piggery
Poultry farming
Cassava farming
Rice farming
anything farming just to make sure Nigerian youths are sent back to their respective villages while their corrupt sons and daughters ball in the city as MDs and CEOs of CBN, NNPC, etc.

Farming has never and will never make any nation to become a developed economy and world power, only technology revolution can empower every other sector. ENOUGH OF ALL THOSE AGRICULTURE AND FARMING NONSENSE TALKS IMPOVERISHING NIGERIANS!

grin..laugh no go kill me..when you know a government has failed is when they try to convince youths to all go into farming whilst our counterparts elsewhere in the world are engaging in innovation, IT, artifical intelligence , aerospace engineering, analytics, research and so on..Nigeria is a cursed country with fools as leaders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Exodora: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
tellwisdom:
These people will not stop deceiving themselves. Which yeye application??

Why doing something for the youths now and not 30years ago?? A minister, senator takes home billions while you give out peanut to the youths to do what? Useless entities .
Are you normal ? People make mistakes and amend , that is what they are doing . The youth just reminded them that they can't be fooled anymore and now they want to correct every mistakes they have made in the past but no people like you thinks everybody could be right always .
I might be doing something without knowing that the other person isn't happen , so if the other person didn't tell me or call my attention it , how will I know he/she is been offended by my actions .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by olaniyilukman(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2020
solaere:
abeg do the needful n-power batch two still they there
Na true bro, I have already applied for N-power batch b with no hope in sight... Na only God fit save us for this country....
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Bigchristo: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2020
uptimum123:

You need to change your thinking. What would the form contain?

Over a million has applied and you here talking about what the form or list will contain

Give yourself hope by applying and don't be left out while others are progressing.

Don't be a lazy youth
its not working I tried to apply, don’t let them fool you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
uptimum123:

Since you meet all the requirements, why don't you apply and be the one to make the testament
Is it your biz. Don't talk to me o..I no wan apply na ur concern.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by uptimum123(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
sleeknaija:

Any time i try to apply, the website is always telling me that the name i inputed didn't tally with the name on my BVN, how can i rectify this? Suggestions will be highly welcomed

Try using a different browser
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by alexogbebor(f): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Pls let be careful as I see the requirements for the form is shady, asking for bvn. Them boys on this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by lymelyte(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Mkelv0106:
If this fund eventually gets to the youth, and not hijacked by all these wicked and greedy politicians, it’ll be a welcome development. Cause I don’t understand, how you’ll be making millions, and d little that trickles down to d masses still entices you. Ordinary Job wen federal government go pay 20k per month for couple of months, dem still hijack am, empower too. I tire for these politicians
no one is disbursing funds.. You will undergo training.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Well their are countries that Agriculture is their driven economy. Their are list of names if you do further reasearch.

bayelsaowei:
grin..laugh no go kill me..when you know a government has failed is when they try to convince youths to all go into farming whilst our counterparts elsewhere in the world are engaging in innovation, IT, artifical intelligence , aerospace engineering, analytics, research and so on..Nigeria is a cursed country with fools as leaders..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by lymelyte(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2020
sleeknaija:

swap your names.. If you have three names.. Swap first and middle name and fill in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Johnsinia(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Sheuns:

I applied bro. Give it a try. At least the fund if gotten can boost my business.
Up until now I have not received any email or message after application. Do your u recieve any emails or notification?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by uptimum123(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2020
humilitypays:

Fish farming
Piggery
Poultry farming
Cassava farming
Rice farming

And you think farming doesn't include technology ? ..grow up boy and think wisely. We all can't be MD or CEO of NNPC Banks, neither can we all be a farmer. It's your choice.

This Youth investment program is also a chance for you to showcase your idea and make that dream of becoming a CEO a reality

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by wiseone28: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Make i go register
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by uuzba(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2020
humilitypays:

Fish farming
Piggery
Poultry farming
Cassava farming
Rice farming

Please cool down and look at this again..
Before whitemen came to Nigeria, all of us were farming. Agreed?
The British came to collect our farm produce, Palm oil, cocoa, etc
We were using British Pound £££ currency here same as in UK.
When we got our Nigerian Naira, it was equal £1, same value.
Yes, majority were ignorant villagers, and thee cities were very less populated. But that's what made our Naira strong.
The moment oil was discovered and everybody jumped into the city, our currency fell.
So we need to go back to those farms now.
-
I read about how South Africa became strong. The blacksz just like us were farming and minding their business. The whites colonised them, then imported Automotive machinery and other industrial equipment, trained many black technicians and they were operating these equipment to produce all their gadgets and products.they didn't import anyhow like how we are doing. The whites are still there taking control of most industries.
We, in Nigeria, allowed all our industries to fall. We are not even making spare parts. Everything is imported. How can it work? The indicipline is too much. You can't grow economy by continuing to import everything anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by BigBashiru: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2020
uptimum123:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1323021798057922569

They will ask you to pay N10,000 ($30) for mandatory training. That is too much for a poor developing country.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Samiah33(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2020
Bigchristo:
its not working I tried to apply, don’t let them fool you.
I just did with my phone, though I don't know what's it's for
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by bayelsaowei(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Well their are countries that Agriculture is their driven economy. Their are list of names if you do further reasearch.

ask yourself the kind of model they run. How's their funding? How's technology applied?

We've got a lot of Nigerians who read agricultural science as well agricultural economics that are primarily interested in the agricultural business. A wonderful government wont have to remind its youth on their aspirations, especially going into farming with grants of 50 - 100k..
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by BigBashiru: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by ehinmowo: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Divide 1 million by 75b. Na joke we dey for this country.

You want to give loan you are budgeting 75b.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by ThatFairGuy: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
sleeknaija:

Meaning use the name you used for your BVN
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Matthewdan(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
sleeknaija:

Don't copy and paste ur BVN type it, make sure the name you're using is the same as it is in your bank
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Slawormrs:
Damnnn Bitchhhh

There are surely gonna be some nepotistic shit in disbursement of the loan. Let me just relax with my morning kush and get some early morning D*** then see how it goes
is that you in the pix, I gat morning d*** to offer for free.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by ThatFairGuy: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2020
ehinmowo:
Divide 1 million by 75b. Na joke we dey for this country.

You want to give loan you are budgeting 75b.
Quite disturbing. Let's see this as a start though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp / Oyetola: Osun Will Deliver One Million Votes For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.