Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications (22570 Views)

No Nigerian Senator, Minister Receives Over N1M As Monthly Salary – RMAFC / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by InfoSources: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Sheuns:

I applied bro. Give it a try. At least the fund if gotten can boost my business.
I applied bro. Give it a try. At least the fund if gotten can boost my business. [/quote]I applied but I just saw a thank you message no email or acknowledgement by phone message.. Is that's same with you?
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by tellwisdom: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Exodora:

Are you normal ? People make mistakes and amend , that is what they are doing . The youth just reminded them that they can't be fooled anymore and now they want to correct every mistakes they have made in the past but no people like you thinks everybody could be right always .
I might be doing something without knowing that the other person isn't happen , so if the other person didn't tell me or call my attention it , how will I know he/she is been offended by my actions .

Zombie...At this age and time, you are still believing these old thieves? These same people who call you to come roam the street campaigning for them before election, and reject you after election?

These people who go on streets to eat corn, buy pkomor and even drink Lipton and milo before election. These same people who fly private jet while zombies like you jump on molue trying to meet up to 5k naira appointments? These same people who fly abroad to see better infrastructure and come back to put you in bad state? These same people who send their children to the best of schools abroad while zombies like you get deal with bad lecturers, cultism, prostitution, poor learning facilities??

These same people who will look into your face and tell you “ Do you know who I am?” These same people earning and stealing billions while a paltry 30k minimum wages could not be met in seconds?
These same people who will pay military and police to kill you? And you come here to tell me they are about making amendments??

No, they should leave office for the youths. That’s all we are asking for and nothing short of that.

My guy, If you have been eating from them or one of them; nemesis will catchup with you soon. Put today’s date in writing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by IghravweIG(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2020
sleeknaija:

Any time i try to apply, the website is always telling me that the name i inputed didn't tally with the name on my BVN, how can i rectify this? Suggestions will be highly welcomed
Check if any of your name carries a hyphen.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
maiquel:

No download?
You can download from the link via your Audiomack
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by writeprof(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Supermugu:
grin..... Meanwhile

The ultimate goal of 99 per cent of politicians in Nigeria- pauperisation of the poor populace. See the way people are stretching hand to collect how much, 1000 naira? SMH
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sheuns:

I applied bro. Give it a try. At least the fund if gotten can boost my business.
Did you receive any notification like email after you had applied?
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by yassjib: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
all is well with God
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Hassanmaye(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
humilitypays:
Foolish government, they will only approve unsustainable useless business ideas on:

Fish farming
Piggery
Poultry farming
Cassava farming
Rice farming
anything farming just to make sure Nigerian youths are sent back to their respective villages while their corrupt sons and daughters ball in the city as MDs and CEOs of CBN, NNPC, etc.

Farming has never and will never make any nation to become a developed economy and world power, only technology revolution can empower every other sector. ENOUGH OF ALL THOSE AGRICULTURE AND FARMING NONSENSE TALKS IMPOVERISHING NIGERIANS!

God will punish all Nigerian current leaders! angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Hassanmaye(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bigchristo:
its not working I tried to apply, don’t let them fool you.

I swear is a big scam, I have been trying it for the past two weeks is not working l, where did they got the one million applicant?
And mind you for your information this is a 5% interest loan which an individual can only access up to 250,000 while registered business owners can access up to 5m

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by DiagnoPolitics: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
You have their BVNs and account numbers, start disbursing money into those accounts immediately, before you start thinking of giving it to governors and senators who would loot it like palliatives.

Una go learn sense by force for this country.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Sheuns(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Angel246:

No I didn’t get any confirmation email. Just the pop up that confirms registration on the website.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Sheuns(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
InfoSources:
I applied bro. Give it a try. At least the fund if gotten can boost my business. I applied but I just saw a thank you message no email or acknowledgement by phone message.. Is that's same with you?
Yes. No other message or email. Maybe that’s their modus operandi.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Sheuns(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Angel246:

None at all.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Bigchristo: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I swear is a big scam, I have been trying it for the past two weeks is not working l, where did they got the one million applicant?
And mind you for your information this is a 5% interest loan which an individual can only access up to 250,000 while registered business owners can access up to 5m
somebody said if you’re 35yrs n above they will not allow you, however to confirm it all I have to used my younger sisters BVN to try it also show same thing, the interest rates is high
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sheuns:

No I didn’t get any confirmation email. Just the pop up that confirms registration on the website.
Ok. Thanks. I wanted to be sure it's general.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Impressive. This young business owner's can take advantage of the FCMB Business account. It offers zero Account Maintenance for SMEs. You can also enjoy limitless transactions with a business account click on link below to start.
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good development
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by Exodora: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2020
tellwisdom:

Zombie...At this age and time, you are still believing these old thieves? These same people who call you to come roam the street campaigning for them before election, and reject you after election?

These people who go on streets to eat corn, buy pkomor and even drink Lipton and milo before election. These same people who fly private jet while zombies like you jump on molue trying to meet up to 5k naira appointments? These same people who fly abroad to see better infrastructure and come back to put you in bad state? These same people who send their children to the best of schools abroad while zombies like you get deal with bad lecturers, cultism, prostitution, poor learning facilities??

These same people who will look into your face and tell you “ Do you know who I am?” These same people earning and stealing billions while a paltry 30k minimum wages could not be met in seconds?
These same people who will pay military and police to kill you? And you come here to tell me they are about making amendments??

No, they should leave office for the youths. That’s all we are asking for and nothing short of that.

My guy, If you have been eating from them or one of them; nemesis will catchup with you soon. Put today’s date in writing.
Now I know you are foolish even if they want to erase it it can't , cause you are born with it .
God is still confuse about you cause at your age you lack noting but brain .
Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications by evanpass70(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please did anyone have an Idea of what there guarantor and qualateral would be. Because bank of industry loan guarantor and qualateral is not funny o. if you know about there requirement please come on board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.