Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly (1589 Views)

Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists / Oby Ezekwesili: Nigerians Enjoy And Believe They Deserve To Be Poorly Governed / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Meedon: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Hahaha see who’s calling someone fish brain
Well I can’t blame you and the OP

Fools identify fools

The post makes sense? Lmfaoo that’s all you had to say... you’re really foolish no doubt

Mrs. I can't trade words with you. Go and sleep.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Meedon:

Mrs. I can't trade words with you. Go and sleep.

I’ll advise you to think hard about the foolish thing you supported today. Hopefully, you’ll wake up tomorrow with an active brain.

Goodnight Meedon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by LikeAking: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
@ op
Get lost.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Meedon: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

I’ll advise you to think hard about the foolish thing you supported today. Hopefully, you’ll wake up tomorrow with an active brain.

Goodnight Meedon.

Goodnight Pancake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by omoharry(f): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:

You have been running your mouth like a river since you entered this post.
Let me ask you, did you protest? Why did you protest? Is it because celebrities instigated it or because you felt determined and sure that it was the right thing to do?

You have been criticizing my post without saying anything meaningful or providing a plan for Nigeria to use. You are probably waiting for celebrities to tell you what next to do.

You said I should take what is in my book and put it to practise because you didn’t know that I have already done that….

I posted an audio on my YouTube channel some days ago about starting a movement determined to help bring change, the video had thousands of views but very few responded and were ready to be a part of the change.. The question is why did others listen and walk away because none of them is ready to make the change they shout.

Let me shock you, I sent messages to your celebrities including Falz, I drafted a formal letter officially explaining and asking them to join a movement that is ready to act on what it is saying, I drafted an official letter in PDF and sent, those I couldn’t get their emails I sent them a message requesting a session to discuss a movement to bring change.

Not a single one of them replied the email or messages sent…

You are all hypocrites, you speak out in public but inside you you know you are not ready to act or take the bold step…

I had a few guys who were ready to make that step and they contacted me immediately but the movement will not fly out if there are no persons of strong influence like celebrities but unfortunately none of them replied that email.

You are no different from them so don’t come into my mention to embarrass your generation with your ignorance…

We live in a country where the government sees Nigerians not as citizens but as subjects, prisoners, expendable tools, in other to break free you have to think like a government not like a citizen.

Over the years while you were busy making plans for your life and jumping from one boyfriend to another I was busy studying the Nigerian government and their tactics. If you wish to beat the masters you must understand the game as they do.

Unfortunately the youths are clueless about how the government operates and wins its battle… .

Next time when you don’t know, kindly shut up and watch… good bye
I can see you also have passion for a better Nigerians, so are many Nigerian youth too . I know you wanted us to see what Desmond said from another angle but your approach was quite harsh ..
Please do remember that Desmond Elliot is a politician and he will say what other politicians would want to hear .. This same Desmond Elliot supported & justified the reasons for God fatherism in politics during the battle of Oshomole & Obaseki in Edo state. He is one of them now and he has never sponsored any bill that is for the masses and yet he is a youth .

Since you are equally passionate about this movement of yours, why don't you approach this issue diplomatically, where you can allow people to see the message you are trying to pass across, instead of going on a head-on collision with the youth .What you did was to open this thread for further hostility from thesame youth to are trying to pass across your message to..

Your thread look like a youth bashing one. And you expect them to read it without coming after you with virtual knives and dagger in hand ?

Initially,I thought you were one of those regular paid agent, until I read the part where you stated of your interest and passion for the youth to form a movement .
Regarding that, I think many youth are also thinking in that line ..After the protest ,there is this consciousness of getting our PVC and forming either a party or to come under one umbrella to enable the youth to speak with one voice through thier vote..This means that if we manage to have a very good number of block vote from the youth across the country then we can start having our power over these politicians, thier thugs and market women they pay to vote for them.
If we could only be united in dertermining who to vote for without allowing our usual prejudice to get in the way, then, that will be a weapon against all our corrupt politicians . This movement will also strategize on how to protect our vote during and after election just like what happened in Edo state .
Finally, the man who you are supporting & abusing this same oppressed & brutalized citizens for, does not even fight for you, so why are you fighting for him? Except you are a family member..then I can understand .

That Nigerian youth are daft ? Naaa! I think not but that we have some stupid online trolls that do not reason before typing rubbish? , yes there are many online and even here on Nairaland and a big pain in the ass some times. Forget what you read online and look at what our youth are doing in the real world. It will tell you that our youth are not daft or too shallow to comprehend

Finally , just take a look at the last ENDSARS protest .it was one of the most organized protest in Nigeria before it was hijacked by paid thugs.it shows we are intelligent ,organized and more cordinated than our stupid old fools that call themselves our leaders .Peace .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
omoharry:
I can see you also have passion for a better Nigerians, so are many Nigerian youth too . I know you wanted us to see what Desmond said from another angle but your approach was quite harsh ..
Please do remember that Desmond Elliot is a politician and he will say what other politicians would want to hear .. This same Desmond Elliot supported & justified the reasons for God fatherism in politics during the battle of Oshomole & Obaseki in Edo state. He is one of them now and he has never sponsored any bill that is for the masses and yet he is a youth .

Since you are equally passionate about this movement of yours, why don't you approach this issue diplomatically, where you can allow people to see the message you are trying to pass across, instead of going on a head-on collision with the youth .What you did was to open this thread for further hostility from thesame youth to are trying to pass across your message to..

Your thread look like a youth bashing one. And you expect them to read it without coming after you with virtual knives and dagger in hand ?

Initially,I thought you were one of those regular paid agent, until I read the part where you stated of your interest and passion for the youth to form a movement .
Regarding that, I think many youth are also thinking in that line ..After the protest ,there is this consciousness of getting our PVC and forming either a party or to come under one umbrella to enable the youth to speak with one voice through thier vote..This means that if we manage to have a very good number of block vote from the youth across the country then we can start having our power over these politicians, thier thugs and market women they pay to vote for them.
If we could only be united in dertermining who to vote for without allowing our usual prejudice to get in the way, then, that will be a weapon against all our corrupt politicians . This movement will also strategize on how to protect our vote during and after election just like what happened in Edo state .
Finally, the man who you are supporting & abusing this same oppressed & brutalized citizens for, does not even fight for you, so why are you fighting for him? Except you are a family member..then I can understand .

That Nigerian youth are daft ? Naaa! I think not but that we have some stupid online trolls that do not reason before typing rubbish? , yes there are many online and even here on Nairaland and a big pain in the ass some times. Forget what you read online and look at what our youth are doing in the real world. It will tell you that our youth are not daft or too shallow to comprehend

Finally , just take a look at the last ENDSARS protest .it was one of the most organized protest in Nigeria before it was hijacked by paid thugs.it shows we are intelligent ,organized and more cordinated than our stupid old fools that call themselves our leaders .Peace .

U pointed out the most important thing which vote.. the government want us to remain poor so they can easily buy our vote. Let's forget about the likes of tinubu, el rufai and the rest of them and find something different. I just pray we see a candidate that will take us to the promise land. 2023 will determine how strong we are together.

If we can avoid anything APC or PDP 2023 then we might have a chance to rebuild this country. We need a leader who is fearless, industrious and listen to the voice of his people. The next election is the only hope we have left and we must get it right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2020
omoharry:

Where did I support Desmond?

I only stated a point... There is no good reason to be offended because somebody referred to us as children.

Desmond is a hypocrite who is there to please his bosses but I don't care, I only speak the truth, and I speak it in the plainest way possible and it comes out quite annoying which of cause is a norm with the truth.

The protest was not organized, it was not planned, it had no strong target, how can you start a protest with Endsars and when government meet the Endsars demand you then switch to Endbbad government and endswat...

I will release a book that will be free for a while, it will be the last time I will make an effort to make Nigeria great
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Some people are competing with Bubu on hearing problem..so leave dem grin
Engaging a lady in issues like this will be like talking to ice block wall...

There are very few ladies that think logically without nagging and ranting with emotional insanity
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by luvmijeje(f): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2020
They do reason poorly.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by omoharry(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

U pointed out the most important thing which vote.. the government want us to remain poor so they can easily buy our vote. Let's forget about the likes of tinubu, el rufai and the rest of them and find something different. I just pray we see a candidate that will take us to the promise land. 2023 will determine how strong we are together.

If we can avoid anything APC or PDP 2023 then we might have a chance to rebuild this country. We need a leader who is fearless, industrious and listen to the voice of his people. The next election is the only hope we have left and we must get it right.
yaaa! You are right .
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by orisa37: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
POOR VALUE APPRECIATION ACCEPTANCE MONITORING AND MAINTENANCE.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Seandisputed(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pancakeey:
I don chop two wraps of fufu before I type that time grin
Thought as much. The typing go don comot like 1½ sef from the 2.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Seandisputed(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pancakeey:
I don chop two wraps of fufu before I type that time grin
Thought as much. The typing go don comot like 1½ sef from the 2.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
See person wey dey talk about reason. Usa has a military base in Niger
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Gerrard59(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pancakeey:
You should have just started your thread with promoting your “next book” rather than saying Nigerian youths are foolish. Because I can’t imagine how much foolishness it took you to type this rubbish.

Now, you’re saying most people didn’t watch the video. I’m very sure you’re among the most people who didn’t watch it because of you did, you would have seen the other parts where Desmond was saying the protesters are looters and he was victimizing a pregnant woman too. But no you won’t see that part.

And why should Desmond call the youths children? It’s because they keep calling the youths children that’s why they feel they should keep stepping all over the youths and that’s why they feel they should be respected even when they’re wrong.

You’re here saying the youths have no plan or whatsoever. Well, I can’t blame you when you’re only on NL you can’t know the things going on in the real world. But I’ll be glad to enlighten you. Panels have been created in different states to look into SARS killings and these youths have taken a bold step to recall erring Lagos house of reps.

This same youths have created awareness about the need of getting PVC and they’re aware about the elections that would take place into some constituencies this month. But no you’re here talking rubbish.

What have you contributed? What have you done as a youth of Nigeria? Other than this your so called foolish book that no one would read? Exactly! Nothing.

You’re here complaining about the price of food. What can the youths do about it?? Or have you forgotten you have a president??

And you must be an illiterate to not know the power of social media.
This social media where the youths did detective fash was what they used to sanction Desmond and recall Moji Animal calling

If you’re not aware of things then, it’s not to much to ask.

It’s people like you who have done nothing to change a situation who always feel like they have every right to complain.

I don’t care if you come for me because I’m armed to the teeth to deal with any ignoramus like you.

Well done. You are doing well, ooin! Don't mind the BMC clown.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
omoharry:

Kindly read this book... It's free

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Some people are competing with Bubu on hearing problem..so leave dem grin
Read this book so you won't compete with buhari in brain problem

It's free

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by WrittyWritter(f): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamPlato:
Read this book so you won't compete with buhari in brain problem

It's free

Dis one just won advertise book grin...I'm sure dat book is about Nigeria plight..so I will just reject it I don't feel like crying and feeling angry smiley..
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Dis one just won advertise book grin...I'm sure dat book is about Nigeria plight..so I will just reject it I don't feel like crying and feeling angry smiley..
alright then, so move your ass so others can see the way
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Xzellentgraphic: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2020
I don't like how the op goes about passing is message across.... Its awful.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
I don't like how the op goes about passing is message across.... Its awful.
Rude Like Trump Right?

Thats The Best Way The Truth Will Sink In And Stay
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2020
They will still come and drag you
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Gerrard59(m): 4:44am On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman... What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

When I read the bold, I thought of the former Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, Taiwanese president, German Chancellor, New Zealand's PM etc.. I did not know it was same you who said Nigerian youths do not reason well.

When I called you a clown, I was not mistaken.
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

When I read the bold, I thought of the former Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, Taiwanese president, German Chancellor, New Zealand's PM etc.. I did not know it was same you who said Nigerian youths do not reason well.

When I called you a clown, I was not mistaken.
so to you the countries you called are world power... Dumb ass....

It is what it is, women are not good with power...

Put a tough decision before them and watch them mess things up
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Gerrard59(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamPlato:
so to you the countries you called are world power... Dumb ass....

It is what it is, women are not good with power...

Put a tough decision before them and watch them mess things up

Let's leave New Zealand, Brazil and Taiwan. According to you, Germany isn't a world powerful? Europe's richest and most powerful country isn't a world power? The country dictating policies in the EU isn't a world power?

Once a clown, always a clown. Awon Nigerian yOuThS rEaSoN PoOrlY
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Let's leave New Zealand, Brazil and Taiwan. According to you, Germany isn't a world powerful? Europe's richest and most powerful country isn't a world power? The country dictating policies in the EU isn't a world power?

Once a clown, always a clown. Awon Nigerian yOuThS rEaSoN PoOrlY
nigga you don't know shit about women...

Call all the girls you know, tell them to answer that question on my profile I just posted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Collected Million And Sent Us To Die Former IPOB African Rep / INVESTIGATION: Kogi Govt Spent N90 Million On A N300,000 Software / Unknown Gun Men Of Guanajuato - Parallels With Kanu's Ugm/Esn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.