Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly (1581 Views)

Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists / Oby Ezekwesili: Nigerians Enjoy And Believe They Deserve To Be Poorly Governed / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Everyday I keep getting more reason to be shamed of this country… na here all of dey America fly US forces come carry their person wey kidnappers carry, a mission that would take Nigerian army like one week to understand first, US came and in the blink of an eye mission accomplished…

Let’s forget that matter, Desmond Elliot has been dragged for suggesting social media regulation but most of the people dragging him never watched the video of him speaking so they can determine what he was saying. The only thing that kept flying about was that Desmond Elliot called Nigerian youths children and everybody dey vex.
May that vexation end your life there… since when has been called children become an insult, abi una no be person pikin again? Are not a child of somebody? But if your pastor calls you Children of God shout hallelujah you will shout till you bleed… you must be mentally unstable if being called a child angers you.

Nigeria is at a critical stage and the youths are busy with detective fash and Desmond Eliot … continue playing and toying with misplaced priorities, while you are busy fooling around food price is getting out of control, while you are busy playing APC is planning years ahead.

Social media will not make Nigeria better, catching cruise and running your dirty mouth online will not make Nigeria a better place. What is needed is a plan, tactics and strategies which clearly una no get.

I greet you people well, those that died at Lekki if they can see you from where ever they are they would wish they never protested with you because you only helped making things worst for others and yourself. In the end na the average Nigerian youths go suffer am while the celebrities and elite youths live on with their best of wealth.

Be wise and focus… be the leader of today not tomorrow that will never comes.

I don talk too much to we the youths…

My next book "The Master plan of Glory" will contain the previous solution to Nigeria before your protest ruined it and then the new plan and tactics to win the next election.

I doubt if the youths will be interested in making Nigeria great but that book will be the last time I will ever talk about Nigeria's problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by MajesticKris: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
You don reason with me
It's not all about books oh, cus most of you don't follow what you write..

Come follow me reason,make I know if you be Nerd or Not..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2020
MajesticKris:
You don reason with me
It's not all about books oh, cus most of you don't follow what you write..

Come follow me reason,make I know if you be Nerd or Not..
I am not discussing anything with anybody any more, I will put the book out there for who ever is interested in reading it.

I will have it as my voice in the issue of Nigeria, it will be known that I have spoken my part and moved on...

If no one listens not my business anymore... Anybody who asks me tomorrow about my impact or input in Nigeria I will simple refer them to the book and shut up
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Fmghewzy(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Bro not only Nigerian youths ,Nigerians in general.

A lot of Nigerians are shallow minded ,a lot don't even think before talking.They usually don't like to reason deep.
Sometimes you see some people say shit that are unnecessary, especially on this forum chai so many ignorant people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2020
You should have just started your thread with promoting your “next book” rather than saying Nigerian youths are foolish. Because I can’t imagine how much foolishness it took you to type this rubbish.

Now, you’re saying most people didn’t watch the video. I’m very sure you’re among the most people who didn’t watch it because of you did, you would have seen the other parts where Desmond was saying the protesters are looters and he was victimizing a pregnant woman too. But no you won’t see that part.

And why should Desmond call the youths children? It’s because they keep calling the youths children that’s why they feel they should keep stepping all over the youths and that’s why they feel they should be respected even when they’re wrong.

You’re here saying the youths have no plan or whatsoever. Well, I can’t blame you when you’re only on NL you can’t know the things going on in the real world. But I’ll be glad to enlighten you. Panels have been created in different states to look into SARS killings and these youths have taken a bold step to recall erring Lagos house of reps.

This same youths have created awareness about the need of getting PVC and they’re aware about the elections that would take place into some constituencies this month. But no you’re here talking rubbish.

What have you contributed? What have you done as a youth of Nigeria? Other than this your so called foolish book that no one would read? Exactly! Nothing.

You’re here complaining about the price of food. What can the youths do about it?? Or have you forgotten you have a president??

And you must be an illiterate to not know the power of social media.
This social media where the youths did detective fash was what they used to sanction Desmond and recall Moji Animal calling

If you’re not aware of things then, it’s not to much to ask.

It’s people like you who have done nothing to change a situation who always feel like they have every right to complain.

I don’t care if you come for me because I’m armed to the teeth to deal with any ignoramus like you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Yoonsung52: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2020
How?
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Elliot2(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2020
All the notable leaders of Nigeria started leadership in their youth, be it Obasanjo, Buhari, Ojukwu, (Soyinka), Abdusalami, Gowon e.t.c, yet we would be called demeaning names for seeking to become one in our youth. It is unfortunate! A youth was intimidated for asking Soyinka to vacate a seat he bought on a plane, yet,Soyinka would never take such impudence in his prime. Buhari called us lazy youth yet his children live on our national cake. It’s is saddening! The youth of today are the most resourceful of them all, none of our parents could survive in our condition. Besides they left no legacy for us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by kingkoboko: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:
You should have just started your thread with promoting your “next book” rather than saying Nigerian youths are foolish. Because I can’t imagine how much foolishness it took you to type this rubbish.

Now, you’re saying most people didn’t watch the video. I’m very sure you’re among the most people who didn’t watch it because of you did, you would have seen the other parts where Desmond was saying the protesters are looters and he was victimizing a pregnant woman too. But no you won’t see that part.

And why should Desmond call the youths children? It’s because they keep calling the youths children that’s why they feel they should keep stepping all over the youths and that’s why they feel they should be respected even when they’re wrong.

You’re here saying the youths have no plan or whatsoever. Well, I can’t blame you when you’re only on NL you can’t know the things going on in the real world. But I’ll be glad to enlighten you. Panels have been created in different states to look into SARS killings and these youths have taken a bold step to recall erring Lagos house of reps.

This same youths have created awareness about the need of getting PVC and they’re aware about the elections that would take place into some constituencies this month. But no you’re here talking rubbish.

What have you contributed? What have you done as a youth of Nigeria? Other than this your so called foolish book that no one would read? Exactly! Nothing.

You’re here complaining about the price of food. What can the youths do about it?? Or have you forgotten you have a president??

This social media where the youths did detective fash was what they used to sanction Desmond and recall Moji Animal calling

It’s people like you who have done nothing to change a situation who always feel like they have every right to complain.

I don’t care if you come for me because I’m armed to the teeth to deal with any ignoramus like you.

U dey vex o! Hehehe...

But i luv ur holy anger jor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2020
kingkoboko:

U dey vex o! Hehehe...

But i luv ur holy anger jor
Holy anger grin
Dfkm grin
Everyone wants change and it won’t work if someone is complaining and not doing anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:
I am not discussing anything with anybody any more, I will put the book out there for who ever is interested in reading it.

I will have it as my voice in the issue of Nigeria, it will be known that I have spoken my part and moved on...

If no one listens not my business anymore... Anybody who asks me tomorrow about my impact or input in Nigeria I will simple refer them to the book and shut up
Why not read your book and then practice what’s in the book?

Talking about a foolish book no one would buy.
That’s the thing about Nigerians always doing theory why not practice what you preach? And I’m sure others would be happy to learn.

Refer yourself to your dead book

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

You just spoke my mind.. he should watch the video again and observe the way Desmond Elliot placed us as "children cursing". He forgot there are people watching him and he never thought it will go viral. To fix the mistake he apologized immediately. Anybody supporting what he said is a complete coward.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Why not read your book and then practice what’s in the book?

Talking about a foolish book no one would buy.
That’s the thing about Nigerians always doing theory why not practice what you preach? And I’m sure others would be happy to learn.

Refer yourself to your dead book
You are not making any sense young lady.

Don't worry the book will be free, you can grab a copy and read.

There is very little you know so I won't engage you in any nasty conversation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

I don't criticize without providing solutions....

Go through my profile and read all the posts
I made in the political section.

What plans do you have for Nigeria? Clearly nothing...

Since your birth have you sat down to make plans on how you can make Nigeria better? Of cause not but you come online to run your dirty mouth.

I have very little to say to you... Good day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:
You are not making any sense young lady.

Don't worry the book will be free, you can grab a copy and read.

There is very little you know so I won't engage you in any nasty conversation...
And there’s nothing you know that’s why I’m here to school you.

Why not practice what you’d write in your book?
Mtchew trying to make change from a book under the guise of providing a solution
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:
I don't criticize without providing solutions....

Go through my profile and read all the posts
I made in the political section.

What plans do you have for Nigeria? Clearly nothing...

Since your birth have you sat down to make plans on how you can make Nigeria better? Of cause not but you come online to run your dirty mouth.

I have very little to say to you... Good day
And what plans do you have for Nigeria?
You came online to run your stinky mouth
Please don’t tell me your foolish book is your plan for Nigeria grin

What an ignoramus. And why would I waste my time checking the politics section when this post alone has told me everything I need to know.

That you’re pointless and visionless and all you know how to do is sit at the corner of your room and write a book no one would read.

Get out of here with your daft post
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

You just spoke my mind.. he should watch the video again and observe the way Desmond Elliot placed us as "children cursing". He forgot there are people watching him and he never thought it will go viral. To fix the mistake he made he apologized immediately. Anybody supporting what he said is a complete coward.
Exactly!
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by themainman600(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
I reason with you most of them no get brain especially the idiots that went to set BRTbon fire as if politicians families board BRT with them miu miu people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

And there’s nothing you know that’s why I’m here to school you.

Why not practice what you’d write in your book?
Mtchew trying to make change from a book under the guise of providing a solution
if I Am honest with You nothing You Have Said Since Has Made Sense.

I Will Respond To You In 30 mins When I Get Home, and The Next Response Will Shut You Up. I Shouldnt Be Responding to You But I Will So You Can See How Much of Nothing You Know About Any Thing related To Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

And what plans do you have for Nigeria?
You came online to run your stinky mouth
Please don’t tell me your foolish book is your plan for Nigeria grin

What an ignoramus. And why would I waste my time checking the politics section when this post alone has told me everything I need to know.

That you’re pointless and visionless and all you know how to do is sit at the corner of your room and write a book no one would read.

Get out of here with your daft post

You have been running your mouth like a river since you entered this post.
Let me ask you, did you protest? Why did you protest? Is it because celebrities instigated it or because you felt determined and sure that it was the right thing to do?

You have been criticizing my post without saying anything meaningful or providing a plan for Nigeria to use. You are probably waiting for celebrities to tell you what next to do.

You said I should take what is in my book and put it to practise because you didn’t know that I have already done that….

I posted an audio on my YouTube channel some days ago about starting a movement determined to help bring change, the video had thousands of views but very few responded and were ready to be a part of the change.. The question is why did others listen and walk away because none of them is ready to make the change they shout.

Let me shock you, I sent messages to your celebrities including Falz, I drafted a formal letter officially explaining and asking them to join a movement that is ready to act on what it is saying, I drafted an official letter in PDF and sent, those I couldn’t get their emails I sent them a message requesting a session to discuss a movement to bring change.

Not a single one of them replied the email or messages sent…

You are all hypocrites, you speak out in public but inside you you know you are not ready to act or take the bold step…

I had a few guys who were ready to make that step and they contacted me immediately but the movement will not fly out if there are no persons of strong influence like celebrities but unfortunately none of them replied that email.

You are no different from them so don’t come into my mention to embarrass your generation with your ignorance…

We live in a country where the government sees Nigerians not as citizens but as subjects, prisoners, expendable tools, in other to break free you have to think like a government not like a citizen.

Over the years while you were busy making plans for your life and jumping from one boyfriend to another I was busy studying the Nigerian government and their tactics. If you wish to beat the masters you must understand the game as they do.

Unfortunately the youths are clueless about how the government operates and wins its battle… .

Next time when you don’t know, kindly shut up and watch… good bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:

You have been running your mouth like a river since you entered this post.
Let me ask you, did you protest? Why did you protest? Is it because celebrities instigated it or because you felt determined and sure that it was the right thing to do?

You have been criticizing my post without saying anything meaningful or providing a plan for Nigeria to use. You are probably waiting for celebrities to tell you what next to do.

You said I should take what is in my book and put it to practise because you didn’t know that I have already done that….

I posted an audio on my YouTube channel some days ago about starting a movement determined to help bring change, the video had thousands of views but very few responded and were ready to be a part of the change.. The question is why did others listen and walk away because none of them is ready to make the change they shout.

Let me shock you, I sent messages to your celebrities including Falz, I drafted a formal letter officially explaining and asking them to join a movement that is ready to act on what it is saying, I drafted an official letter in PDF and sent, those I couldn’t get their emails I sent them a message requesting a session to discuss a movement to bring change.

Not a single one of them replied the email or messages sent…

You are all hypocrites, you speak out in public but inside you you know you are not ready to act or take the bold step…

I had a few guys who were ready to make that step and they contacted me immediately but the movement will not fly out if there are no persons of strong influence like celebrities but unfortunately none of them replied that email.

You are no different from them so don’t come into my mention to embarrass your generation with your ignorance…

We live in a country where the government sees Nigerians not as citizens but as subjects, prisoners, expendable tools, in other to break free you have to think like a government not like a citizen.

Over the years while you were busy making plans for your life and jumping from one boyfriend to another I was busy studying the Nigerian government and their tactics. If you wish to beat the masters you must understand the game as they do.

Unfortunately the youths are clueless about how the government operates and wins its battle… .

Next time when you don’t know, kindly shut up and watch… good bye
Honestly, I wish I read the rubbish you typed here but your first few lines already put me off

Oh yes I protested. I went out into the street to protest because I wanted a better Nigeria and you’re a fool to think celebrities instigated the protest.

It started from Twitter but what would you know? Nothing!

Yes I said put what’s in your silly book to practice and you’re here telling me you posted an audio on YouTube grin
How many views did that stupid audio get?

Oh and I told you things the youths were doing. I bet it flew right over your head because I can’t force you to see sense.

I would have loved to read your long and boring epistle but I cherish my brain cells

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Honestly, I wish I read the rubbish you typed here but your first few lines already put me off

Oh yes I protested. I went out into the street to protest because I wanted a better Nigeria and you’re a fool to think celebrities instigated the protest.

It started from Twitter but what would you know? Nothing!

Yes I said put what’s in your silly book to practice and you’re here telling me you posted an audio on YouTube grin
How many views did that stupid audio get?

Oh and I told you things the youths were doing. I bet it flew right over your head because I can’t force you to see sense.

I would have loved to read your long and boring epistle but I cherish my brain cells
nothing changes the fact that you are a shameless hypocrite like the others like you.

You read it and had nothing meaningful to say as usual then you said you never read it.

Carry on... Oloshi...

Who knows if I am even engaging a teenager with weak brain in a conversation...

As you said, your brain cells are weak and will never comprehend a simple message no matter how much I break it down to you.

It's not your fault, you were born that way...

Kindly move on to your regular life and leave important issues for people with active brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Meedon: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Just leave the Fish brain girl, your post make sense.

IamPlato:
nothing changes the fact that you are a shameless hypocrite like the others like you.

You read it and had nothing meaningful to say as usual then you said you never read it.

Carry on... Oloshi...

Who knows if I am even engaging a teenager with weak brain in a conversation...

As you said, your brain cells are weak and will never comprehend a simple message no matter how much I break it down to you.

It's not your fault, you were born that way...

Kindly move on to your regular life and leave important issues for people with active brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Meedon:

hahahaha. Calling That One Fish Brain Is An Insult To Fish i Swear.

Na periwinkle Brain She Carry
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by WrittyWritter(f): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Preach louder gul..Cause some people with ear problem no go hear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Meedon: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:

grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Seandisputed(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

You get strength i swear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Preach louder gul..Cause some people with ear problem no go hear

grin grin Mr IamPlato no go still hear
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seandisputed:

You get strength i swear
I don chop two wraps of fufu before I type that time grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Meedon:

Hahaha see who’s calling someone fish brain
Well I can’t blame you and the OP

Fools identify fools

The post makes sense? Lmfaoo that’s all you had to say... you’re really foolish no doubt
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by WrittyWritter(f): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Some people are competing with Bubu on earing problem..so leave dem grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by WrittyWritter(f): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Some people are competing with Bubu on hearing problem..so leave dem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Reason Poorly by Pancakeey(f): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:

Please when should I start laughing?

Because the joke hadn’t slapped yet. I’ll advise you to start writing your dead book so you’ll have some change to spend this December

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners / We Want Equity Not Biafra - Imo State Governor / Enugu Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.