Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (54119 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by 0gaGist: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has reacted to a recent interview granted by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo where she claimed she was raped and disvirgined by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church when she was fresh out of secondary school.

Read her post below...

@busoladakolo Thank you for having the courage to speak up. Many girls and women have gone through this in silence. Those who spoke up were derided and abused. Never again! We support you Busola! We love you and we will stand by you. Hold your head high sista! Hold your head high! We are with you! I hope this encourages us all to be just as brave as you.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/rita-dominic-reacts-to-timi-dakolos-wife-being-raped-by-pastor-fatoyinbo

31 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by 0gaGist: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by GOFRONT(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
And this bet9ja guys never fail to relent in their effort to scam a gullible even when they know that Pst Fatoyinbo is currently in the Eye of the Storm!!!!

See them above me....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by FAMILYJA(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
I said it. Season of reactions is here again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jayslicky: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MrOfficer(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Zn + 2 HCl ----------> H2 + ZnCl2

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
A glorious opportunity for everyone who has faded into Oblivion to temporarily return to the limelight.

37 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Officialgarri: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by G1STMORE: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Junkie1: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
SO ALL THESE "CELEBRITIES" HAVE NOW BECOME CHEMICALS TO BE REACTING ANYHOW

I'M WAITING FOR DADDY FREEZE TO REACT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is a chemical lab with lots of reactions.

Who remembers Ebuka tweet to pastor Biodun earlier this year?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Arsenalholic(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
News of the weekend. And BBN is lurking by the corner ready to take over from this. NL mods will have a busy weekend indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tonnierichy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
For me, I believe this story. A woman of her status cannot make a rape story up. She has a lot to lose. I think the most painful thing is not the rape. I think what made her come out now is the fact that this guy is just going about his ministry like nothing happened. It hurts that way. Seeing people still following him and calling him a man of God must really be breaking her heart.

Modified*
All those miscreants trying so hard to defend this man and all those asking her to go to court are potential rapists. You are same as him. Dogs in human skin

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by FactBoyz: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
See a lady with brains.

And someone will still come and tell me Reno Omokri has brains in his skull

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by rusher14: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Beverlyjean(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
This coza man don enter am ooo... For those that don't believe in God... This is it, God works at his time... His past sins have finally caught up with him.. he tot he had escaped his past ,but the chicken has come home to roost

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ephraim18(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
lubbish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by nairalee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
She's truly a strong woman as many rape victims are scared of stigma. Many will keep the experience to themselves to the grave.

This gives room for the perpetrators to get away with their evil and even emboldens them to do worse.

Speaking about your rape experience is a service to humanity as it enlightens and saves many others from future reoccurrence

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by BUSHHUNTER: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
A girl get fvcked like decades ago...so the sh!t is now national issue?

seriously?

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by neyop85(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Big Brother Naija is starting on the 30th, everybody will soon forget. It's our way, the pastor will just chill a Lil more.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ifymadu: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
This case needs to be properly investigated, this is one allegation too many against the same pastor. It's not easy for a woman to speak up about being a victim in a rape case and that's why we should not just sweep this away cos the figure involved is a co called man of god. This is not just an ordinary rape allegation but against an underaged person at that time. I trust countries that believe in justice, by now they would have commenced a proper investigation to get to the root of these allegations.

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Glink2018(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Some of these Yeyebrity are fools. Have you establish the truth before jumping into conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Okikiola38: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let fold our hands and see how this will end

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

Please shut up.

I beg you.

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Honestly I admire her courage

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dannidman: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
nonsense rubbish
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Chukalemon(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeeh .is truly the judgement day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Escaped Being Beaten Up By Fan In Burkina Faso / 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.