Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently (699 Views)

Xmas Gift! Get 15 Money Making Ebooks For Free / I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. / Free Websites And Ebooks For Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently by dababex: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
hello
i am in need of about 10million Ebooks for elibrary, please if you have kindly send a mail to izizi@lavida-ng.com so we can talk about pricing. Content must be rich and must cover all courses offered in nigeria and more, both for undergraduate and postgraduate.
thank you
Re: Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently by Insel: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
Do you need articles and case studies as well? Most especially from major international journals like Harvard business review, Sloan management review, HR focus and many more. You can contact me on 08020305201 0r info@inselconsulting.net
Re: Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently by Insel: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2011
For your final year project, we provide project topics and also the materials which will help you to achieve excellent project work. We also provide related materials to those who already have their project topics which will help them to produce good and sound project work.
We have topics and materials for B.SC, PGD, and MSC Levels.
Do not worry; we have done the writing for you.

Contact us 08020305201
Email: info@inselconsulting.net
Re: Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently by aymichael(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
i can hello
call 08095925952
Re: Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently by goldenval(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
Am looking for some writers that can be able to write about women, the writers must know how to write something that can motivate other ppl, pls email me at bigmoneywebs@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks
Re: Needs 10million Ebooks For Elibrary Urgently by ise82(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
Try downloding torrents, dude!

(1) (Reply)

How To Start E Marketing Get Known With Your Advert All Over The World / Online Payment Made Easy / Mixing Stimulants And Xanax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.