Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,372 members, 7,958,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. (1025 Views)

Xmas Gift! Get 15 Money Making Ebooks For Free / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / Free Websites And Ebooks For Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by databoy247(m): 12:30am On Aug 20, 2011
Dear forumites, i am currently trying to build an e-library in a project am working on, whereby i will be needing your assistance. I need someone who can effectively and timely deliver downloaded 200 ebooks to me. At least there should be not less than 2 compulsory ebooks under the listed categories, after which, other related books can be added;

engineering
office administration
health care
loosing weight
information technology
accounting
project management
graphics designing
website designing
computer programming
marketing
internet marketing
website traffic generation
business plans
romance
making money online
public speaking
fund raising
banking
human resources
mathematics
management.

please drop your bids here including the appropriate fee you think i can pay you to do the job, also your timeframe for completing the job. The best bidder wins, so begin!! cool cool
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by Excelboi(m): 4:29am On Aug 20, 2011
Hi, ok i will make an offer. I will get the 200ebooks btw 48-72hrs and each will be offered to you at the rate of #300 each. The price ought to be more than that but just to encourage you if you are satisfied with my delivery you may give me more job to do for you soonest since you are ordering in bulk, i will offer it out at that rate.

I will urge you to also add Affiliate marketing,writing and blogging guide to your category as i am good in those aspect as well. 2 compulsory ebooks in each categories as you said an it will be well delivered i guarantee you. Maybe you may love to share that project details maybe i can have some help to render. My mail= ukboi99@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by databoy247(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2011
@ excelboi, your bid has been noted. N300 per book making it N60k for the entire work.

Please bear in mind that getting ebooks online to download is easy these days. With a thorough search in google, you will get directories where they can be downloaded for free. and N60k for downloading 200 ebooks? I will definetly share the project with everyone when the time comes.

Anyway, your bid is noted!

Remembers folks, the best bidder wins. cool
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by talk2me006(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2011
I can help u out.i have more than 210 good ebooks-i even started selline some in my website with paypal.u have to see all d ebooks first before we bargain d price.i can upload all d ebooks sample page to my website and send u d url addres to see.if u are ok we wil start to bargain just text me ur email to my mobile no-08039685053 and i wil reply u back.
I can help u out.i have more than 210 good ebooks-i even started selline some in my website with paypal.u have to see all d ebooks first before we bargain d price.i can upload all d ebooks sample page to my website and send u d url addres to see.if u are ok we wil start to bargain just text me ur email to my mobile no-08039685053 and i wil reply u back.
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by databoy247(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2011
@talktome, you can post the url here so i can see, since its just a one page url with sample books, you wont have bother about security cos nobody can download. All the same post ur bid together with the url so i can see.

Cheers.
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by Excelboi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
And databoy, ok have heard you but take note that not all ebook been downloaded are good enough cos some are corrupted. Not everything i will download cos some are in my database that i sell online,i buy and i resell. Well, i will reduce the amount,am been sincereĀ  but let see what odas have to over, let each person who bids drop a sample and compare the one which suit your taste. Thanks
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by Excelboi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
Ok man, have reduced the price, 100 for each and am adding an additional 10 to it for free. Focus on Quality and not Quantity,i guarantee to give both! My price is not coded,let everyone drop is price here openly.
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by happyday: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hi,databoy, i would complete this in less than 72 hrs.if u would care to drop a few hints on what u wish 2 do wit the ebooks,that would be fine.my mail is usbankcash@gmail.com,since this would make the books more targeted and fit 4 the exact purpose.thanks,we can discus the price when u contact.i promise to deliver!
. . .yes,i would deliver.
Thanks,wishing u a happy day.
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by databoy247(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ excelboi, noted. However, my request remains 200 ebooks and not 100.

@happyday, i dont think its right to openly state what kind of project i want to do. Security reasons., please drop your bid here. i want it to be competitive.

cheers.
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by databoy247(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
databoy247:

@ excelboi, noted. However, my request remains 200 ebooks and not 100.

@happyday, i dont think its right to openly state what kind of project i want to do. Security reasons., please drop your bid here. i want it to be competitive.

cheers.

@ excelboi, sorry for the misunderstanding. N100 per ebook is a good bid. Still waiting for others.
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by CyberGuru1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
I can do it for you. I even have the sample of the project in my website at: www.cybernet.com.ng just click on the bookshop there, then u can call or text me with this no:08067068238 and let me know ur seriousnes!
Re: I Will Pay You To Download 200 Ebooks For Me. Please Drop Your Bids Here. by databoy247(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
@cyberguru, nice site you have there. But your bookshop does not even have up to half of what i need.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com / Adsense Using Kompozer Web Editor / College Online Portal Development (interswitch & Scratch Cards) Enabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.