Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) (33945 Views)

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Cut Off Man's Dreadlocks, Flog Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
When has cutting citizens' hair become the duty of almighty Soldier?

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

We rise by lifting others up#

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by adadike(f): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
When did Nigeria soldiers turn to barbers Biko nu? Abi are we now in millitary rule ?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by IboWolf: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

There is nothing wrong what the gallant soldiers are doing, they are simply dealing with yoruba miscreants and potential Amotekun terrorists. Kudos to the gallant Nigerian Army.

My friend, your reasoning is totally off.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Elvictor: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
why are Southern leaders oppressing their people after the protest? are they punishing us for protesting?
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
cry
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by DiagnoPolitics: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
becky39000:

Yes my father is a foolsmiley

I agree with you buddy, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
The same imbeciles who dread Boko Haram... What a country!!!

Everyday, one new embarrassing thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by DiagnoPolitics: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
IboWolf:

Why are you lamenting, amotekun terrorists and odua miscreants must be dealt with decisively by the gallant Nigeria army. grin grin

God bless the army. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by becky39000(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Thanks for verifying ur stupidity angry
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by LegacyB: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

There is nothing wrong what the gallant soldiers are doing, they are simply dealing with yoruba miscreants and potential Amotekun terrorists. Kudos to the gallant Nigerian Army.
Very soon you would understand we are not divided by tribes but by the ability to think and know that we are the Puns in this game. Am sure u won’t even narrate your experience here when it gets to your turn. Keep hailing stupidities!!!!
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by mkpologwu(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
backnbeta:

Unfortunately sir, Army brutality is happening in SS, SE and SW as we speak... it's not a Yoruba thing, we are all in this together undecided

I love your wisdom.

Let the fools keep floating tribal sentiments!!
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by becky39000(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

And stop modifying my comments. Doesn't change the fact that ur father is a fool angry
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by ceaser: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
How did the guy manage to record that video without getting caught cos he apparently is among those asked to sit on the ground.

I'm not sure it's a hidden camera. More like a mobile phone.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by webm: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
IboWolf:

Very off but I blame him not because the west are laughing at the extra-judicial killings going on in Rivers state.

We should condemn inhumanity at all times. It's painful that blacks kill blacks
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Donbrig: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
I think the military should just take over the country, so that it would be clear we are back to military rule, since our civilian leaders are not better than military.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by hardbody: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
When I saw men swimming in potopoto at Oshogbo I thought it was the famed ' potopoto republic' then again I saw that soldier lashing that guy mercilessly and I was like, Oh God, when will operation python dance end in the land of Biafra. It took a bit of time before I knew it was in the SW.

My point? Do not laugh at the misfortune of any section of the country. They are our collective enemy, we should rather stick together to speak with one voice and push the evil back to where it is coming from. It can be anyone or any section of the country tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by KosiGee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Stop supporting bullying. What those idiots did to this man was very wrong. I don’t understand Yoruba but I’m sure he was extremely unhappy and traumatised by this experience.

Violence is bad but the cowardly soldiers responsible for this should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by mkpologwu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Go and preach to your brothers mocking the death of Obigbo people in Rivers in the hands of the Nigeria Army. Naff off!

I understand how you feel my brother, but don't reply hate with hate. Most of the keyboard haters on social media might not even be from the tribe they pose to be.

Let's ignore them totally!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by KosiGee(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
hardbody:
When I saw men swimming in potopoto at Oshogbo I thought it was the famed ' potopoto republic' then again I saw that soldier lashing that guy mercilessly and I was like, Oh God, when will operation python dance end in the land of Biafra. It took a bit of time before I knew it was in the SW.

My point? Do not laugh at the misfortune of any section of the country. They are our collective enemy, we should rather stick together to speak with one voice and push the evil back to where it is coming from. It can be anyone or any section of the country tomorrow.

Whether in Oshogbo or Umuahia, anyone who laughs at unarmed civilians undergoing such inhumanity in the hands of Nigeria soldiers is a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by nNEOo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin

I hope very soon soldiers won't refuse to return to the barracks.
As we speak,police don refuse to return to their precious check point. The soldiers should tread carefully grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by VicM6: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sarz don go, na soldiers remain now.... dem don start again later dem go say na hoodlums we be... is okay

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by DiagnoPolitics: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
KosiGee:

Stop supporting bullying. What those idiots did to this man was very wrong. I don’t understand Yoruba but I’m sure he was extremely unhappy and traumatised by this experience.

Violence is bad but the cowardly soldiers responsible for this should be dealt with.

Go to Obigbo threads and see how yorubas are rejoicing, mocking and masturbating about the killings while licking their own semen. Go take several seats.
I don't turn the other cheek.

The gallant officers should deal decisively with the amotekun terrorists and odua miscreants. They have my support 100%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin. same shiit happened to my brothers last year....we were heading home from the polling booth(during last governorship election) when we were ordered to stop by some soldiers......
you need to see how Dem use my brothers take do frog jump tire.....last las the idiot brought out a pair of scissors and cut their hair
I was exempted via say na low cut I dey always carry..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

I am not a tribalist.
I have Hausa friends buy animals like you are the ones who make people insult others.

One can see that you are a Cow and a son of Cows.

Your reasoning faculty stinks.

Animals merged with reasonable people to form a Nation called Nigeria.

It shows in how you guys reason.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by nedekid: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
hardbody:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
The fellows that supported the government and hated on the protesters are the ones in waiting to read their comments.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na End Army Brutality una go soon see.
Foolish soldiers that are supposed to be quelling insurgency in the North east.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Pearly255(f): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
If you live in Nigeria, you are a slave of the Hausa-Fulani caliphate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) / Peter Obi Supporter Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.