Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) (33971 Views)

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / Soldiers Cut Off Man's Dreadlocks, Flog Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Vacora(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

There is nothing wrong what the gallant soldiers are doing, they are simply dealing with yoruba miscreants and potential Amotekun terrorists. Kudos to the gallant Nigerian Army.

The word ‘gallant’ and the Nigeria Army are hyperboles. In the meantime, abeg hold this ‘L’ I dey come grin
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
SHARI'A IN ACTION
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by ehinmowo: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
This nonsense must stop.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
DiagnoPolitics:

There is nothing wrong what the gallant soldiers are doing, they are simply dealing with yoruba miscreants and potential Amotekun terrorists. Kudos to the gallant Nigerian Army.
[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Emoney08: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Wayray ni e

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by dalass(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dede1:

It is laughable the grandsons of turncoats now suffer from the wrath of scissors from the same sons of soldiers from northern region of Nigeria who had killed the son of soil at Ibadan in 1966. What an irony. kpele oo

Laughable
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by dalass(f): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Wayray ni e

They're always filled with hatred and envy. Ever waiting for bad news to masturbate over.. undecided
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by themanderon: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
It truly shows the Level of degeneration in this country when citizens are rejoicing over the killing of your fellow citizens all cos you are benefitting from the anomaly. One day it will surely be your turn as one that plays with the tiger usually ends up in its belly.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Zither(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I am not a tribalist.
I have Hausa friends buy animals like you are the ones who make people insult others.

One can see that you are a Cow and a son of Cows.

Your reasoning faculty stinks. Many of you from the north are not different from the animals you rear. The other day I boarded a public inter state bus with one of your brothers. People started getting down one by one because of the stench odour coming out from the body of the guy.
The odour was like the one at places where they sell goats.

Animals merged with reasonable people to form a Nation called Nigeria.

It shows in how you guys reason.

So much bile in one post. Your brothers were making fun of the killings going on at Oyigbo as if it was some exciting sports event, but you played ignorant. Now the tables have turned and it suddenly feels painful to see your suffering being made an object of mockery. If you did not caution your callous brothers at the other thread then you will do well to save your hypocrisy. It is pathetically malodorous. Address the topic, not him.

As regards the topic, the high-handedness and flagrant violation of human rights by the Nigerian Army is as old as time. One cannot blame them. They are the puppets while the government is the puppeteer. The government has done nothing to curtail their excess through reforms. Thinking they are masters at pulling the strings, they soon discover to their shock that the puppet has become the puppeteer.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Moganajoe: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
backnbeta:

Unfortunately sir, Army brutality is happening in SS, SE and SW as we speak... it's not a Yoruba thing, we are all in this together undecided

Maybe lack of job for our armed forces. They need to be engaged in the NE
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by wingmanIII: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zither:

So much bile in one post. Your brothers were making fun of the killings going on at Oyigbo as if it was some exciting sports event, but you played ignorant. Now the tables have turned and it suddenly feels painful to see your suffering being made an object of mockery. If you did not caution your callous brothers at the other thread then you will do well to save your hypocrisy. It is pathetically malodorous. Address the topic, not him.

As regards the topic, the high-handedness and flagrant violation of human rights by the Nigerian Army is as old as time. One cannot blame them. They are the puppets while the government is the puppeteer. The government has done nothing to curtail their excess through reforms. Thinking they are masters at pulling the strings, they soon discover to their shock that the puppet has become the puppeteer.

Don't mind the idiots. They're busy cheering the cowardly soldiers in obigbo not knowing that it could be their turn some day.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
hardbody:
When I saw men swimming in potopoto at Oshogbo I thought it was the famed ' potopoto republic' then again I saw that soldier lashing that guy mercilessly and I was like, Oh God, when will operation python dance end in the land of Biafra. It took a bit of time before I knew it was in the SW.

My point? Do not laugh at the misfortune of any section of the country. They are our collective enemy, we should rather stick together to speak with one voice and push the evil back to where it is coming from. It can be anyone or any section of the country tomorrow.
Those videos are fake. The original ones were taken in abia.the capital of potopoto republic. No soldier can harrass people in Ibadan since their master, fulani are the onwers of Nigeria.
Some of them from there are making jest of people suggering in the hands of blood sucking military men in Oyigbo because they thing people there deserve all the maltreatment they are getting. But they forget that it will get to them.
I laugh when Nigerians mock their fellow Nigerians going through unjust punishment from the military, but pity the same Soldiers when their Big brother, Boko Haram kill them like rats.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Zither(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
wingmanIII:

Don't mind the idiots. They're busy cheering the cowardly soldiers in obigbo not knowing that it could be their turn some day.

Asin. The way they farted their bigotry in that thread one would have been erroneously misled to think they were immune from the same fate befalling them. Now that they have taken a dose of their medicine it has left a remarkably bitter taste in their mouth. The saying is true — do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Zither:

My guy I have got no brother on Nairaland. Who ever makes mockery of killings of any tribe in Nigeria either Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba is a fool.

What sense is in making fun of the agony of others. It should be humanity first before tribe. I wonder how and why guys say evil about one another thinking they are catching fun here. But I know all boils down to lack of the fear of God. Because it is when you have that, that you have started to wisdom.

I am not a tribalist. I hate saying bad things about other tribes but the fools on this platform would push one to the wall to utter such.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by christtar(m): 4:43am On Nov 03, 2020
These senseless fools have started the rubbish they were born to do. When the youth start retaliating government will start screaming � blue murder. Awon olori buruku
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by christtar(m): 4:49am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=95614292][/quote] One day, a worst fate will befall you, you wouldn’t see it coming till it consumes you .
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by BastardWike: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Useless afonja hypocrites are now foaming in the mouth and crying. Your slavery in the hands of fulani solders is just starting. Shebi last time was your men being flogged while swimming in the mud? Now is your women being flogged because of their choice of clothing and your men barbed in the streets of Ibadan. Is this not an evidence that you guys are slaves?!

Now the "gallant Nigerian soldiers" are maltreating Amotekun miscreants and Abobakus, you have found your voice to cry and pour smelly spittle everywhere, but when it happens in the SE or SS you gloat and blame the victims.

Forking hypocritical bastards, this is just the beginning, more to come!
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by BastardWike: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=95622335]
[s]
My guy I have got no brother on Nairaland. Who ever makes mockery of killings of any tribe in Nigeria either Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba is a fool.

What sense is in making fun of the agony of others. It should be humanity first before tribe. I wonder how and why guys say evil about one another thinking they are catching fun here. But I know all boils down to lack of the fear of God. Because it is when you have that, that you have started to wisdom.

I am not a tribalist. I hate saying bad things about other tribes but the fools on this platform would push one to the wall to utter such.[[/s]/quote]

Rubbish for the garbage bin!
If you're not a hypocrite, go to any of the threads about Nigerian soldiers killing innocent people in Oyigbo and see how your abobaku brothers are having organism mocking the victims.

I repeat, you're a hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2020
christtar:
One day, a worst fate will befall you, you wouldn’t see it coming till it consumes you .

Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=BastardWike post=95623457][/quote]

It is stupidity that is worrying you for calling me an hypocrite. If some Yoruba guys are misbehaving up and down on threads does it mean all Yoruba's are as stupid as them.

When some Igbo guys are caught with drugs all over Asian countries does it mean all Igbo's are dubious?

Most of you guys are kids displaying gross childishness on Nairaland.

If you think I am in support of killings of Igbo's or Hausas then you are not wise.

Have a good day.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by nogragra: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2020
NewDelhi:
A korofo was seen beating up a woman for indecent dressing in ibadan. Some of them further went ahead to barb the hair of an innocent man and still went ahead to ask him for barbing money.

Towards the end of the video , you can hear the soldier say this is #EndSars style. This shouldn't be happening after the unrest that hit the country in the last few weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/STermined/status/1323046821669834759?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Jmq5nbXTA

These nonsense must stop in Yoruba space forth with. We don't believe in, subscribe to nor intend to implement sharia law in our father's land. Hausa fulanis are descecrating our land and causing blood bath that must be returned to their space where it rightfully belong.
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by Hypemanshuga: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
orgylover lockup bro. E don do
Re: Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) by orgylover: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hypemanshuga:
orgylover lockup bro. E don do
me i need something to keep me busy till monday o. so na to follow anybody and troll am till i sleep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) / Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.