Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ulcer And Gastritis; The Cure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ulcer And Gastritis; The Cure (325 Views)

I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! / Help! Ulcer And Typhoid Is Putting My Mum Under Serious Discomfort / Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer And Gastritis; The Cure by abilolakemmy(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Ulcer is an open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane which fails to heal. Ulcers range from small, painful sores in the mouth to bedsores and serious lesions of the stomach or intestine.

Gastritis is the inflammation of the lining of the stomach

Your sure relief of the pains caused by these illnesses is here

PURE's CLEANSE, PURXCEL and ORGANIC SULPHUR is the solution you've been looking for.

Get your products today

Testimonies have been rolling in
I'm just a DM away
https:///2348101109455

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Secret Societies Practiced Around You. / Wahala Ooo...see What Happened Before DNA Tests / How Should A Woman Dispose Her Menstrual Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.