Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality (497 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by jmoore(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2020
One of the dumbest defense in favour of homosexuality among human beings is citing similar behavior in animals.

Octopus, praying mantis , black widow spider, and jumping spider are among a number of species that devour their mates, called sexual cannibalism.

So if a woman kills a man after sex, it is not wrong because animals also do it?

See how dumb it sounds.

There is no morality in the animal kingdom.

When a human being is using an animal as a source of his morals, that's the beginning of insanity.

Homosexuality is insanity

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by TecM0: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2020
I personally don't support homosexuality as I find it repulsive, but I have nothing against an adult woman who decides to live her life as a lesbian or their male counterparts, as long as their actions doest affect others, and they have decorum in public

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
I personally don't support homosexuality as I find it repulsive, but I have nothing against an adult woman who decides to live her life as a lesbian or their male counterparts, as long as their actions doest affect others, and they have decorum in public
lol and this one supposed to be a Muslim grin
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by TecM0: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

I don't do religious bigots especially Ipobians Islamophobic bigots
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Arthurity1(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Please I beg you, have sense... If someone chooses to be gay, how is it your business? How does it affect you?
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Arthurity1(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

I don't do religious bigots especially Ipobians Islamophobic bigots
Fighting a bigot with bigotry doesn't work.
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by TecM0: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Arthurity1:

Fighting a bigot with bigotry doesn't work.

And what exactly is pointing at Bigotry in my comment
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
People only bring up that as a counter-argument whenever you bring up the false claim that even animals don't exhibit homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

See you contradict yourself, for you say "repulsive" and "nothing against.."

Repulsive means it repells you which means it is abominable to you hence, you Must be Against them, like smelly vagina moves you away and you would not want to lay with a woman whose vagina smells.

But I think you what are attempting to say is that you would tend to your own way, so long as they not doing anything which interferes with your own rights.
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by TecM0: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See you contradict yourself, for you say "repulsive" and "nothing against.."

Repulsive means it repells you which means it is abominable to you hence, you Must be Against them, like smelly vagina moves you away and you would not want to lay with a woman whose vagina smells.

But I think you what are attempting to say is that you would tend to your own way, so long as they not doing anything which interferes with your own rights.

" Repulsive means it repells you which means it is abominable to you hence "

Repulsive to me, abominable to me key word "ME "

Am not concerned about You as long as it doesn't affect me

So are we clear

Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Dtruthspeaker: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

" Repulsive means it repells you which means it is abominable to you hence "
Repulsive to me, abominable to me key word "ME "
Am not concerned about You as long as it doesn't affect me
So are we clear

It is nothing to be agitated about for the creation of this platform is for the presentations of "To Mes" and "To Yous", but I hear you loud and clear!
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Arthurity1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

And what exactly is pointing at Bigotry in my comment
You called her "ipobian"... That's being tribalistic.
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by TecM0: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Arthurity1:

You called her "ipobian"... That's being tribalistic.

Ipob is a group not a tribe, and I know him very well, and his multiple username
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by kingxsamz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
jmoore:
One of the dumbest defense in favour of homosexuality among human beings is citing similar behavior in animals.

Octopus, praying mantis , black widow spider, and jumping spider are among a number of species that devour their mates, called sexual cannibalism.

So if a woman kills a man after sex, it is not wrong because animals also do it?

See how dumb it sounds.

When a human being is using an animal as a source of his morals, that's the beginning of insanity.

Well that's your opinion. Everyone has a right to their opinion. As long as you don't discriminate or attack them for it.
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Image123(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Well that's your opinion. Everyone has a right to their opinion. As long as you don't discriminate or attack them for it.

You have a right to your opinion, but don't complain about the consequences. Shikena

1 Like

Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ah! When you present your opinion, in a platform for the presentation of opinions, you submit it for appraisal and examination.

And it is bound to be praised on one hand or criticised on the other, which is the consequence of examination, with the provision that such appraisal or condemnation must be truthful for it to be valid and reliable.
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by kingxsamz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! When you present your opinion, in a platform for the presentation of opinions, you submit it for appraisal and examination.

And it is bound to be praised on one hand or criticised on the other, which is the consequence of examination, with the provision that such appraisal or condemnation must be truthful for it to be valid and reliable.

Ok.
Re: One Of The Dumbest Defense In Favour Of Homosexuality by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
jmoore:

See how dumb it sounds.

What is dumb is you making an argument nobody made and making it look like you did something by dispelling it.

Learn how not to be dishonest in presenting your arguments.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MFM: Maureen Badejo's Lies Exposed During Live Show (video) / The Experience 15: Countdown To Africa’s Largest Gospel Concert / Abortion And The Use Of Contraceptives: Right Or Wrong For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.