Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS (6834 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
I want to let all reasonable Igbos know that not all the people inciting violence on social media will participate in the fight..

Take a look at lekki, see all the celebrities and most of them were no where to be found..

All reasonable Igbos should pls stop Kanu or atleast ask Kanu for a plan atleast.... Ipob shud stop fighting without a plan...

This ongoing massacre can be avoided...

See some comment and pls look at their location.

Ndigbos should rise and talk to Kanu to let this violence die down.. Let him reach out to Wike and his ipob boys to let the violence down

Mary Opara stays in Ibadan but Inciting violence and only Igbos Who are in Rivers may suffer it

Deleted***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
This one is in UK but telling people to free prisoners....

Many many like That

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by Moferere: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2020
I pity any Igbo man who puts his life on the line for Kanu.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Every war should have a plan.. Which one is war without no plan..

Our leader, mazi Kanu should reconsider

6 Likes

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Cc: adadike ofoIgbo ojiofor gidgiddy omenka

1 Like

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Cc: adadike ofoIgbo gidgiddy oyigboupdate
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cc: adadike ofoIgbo ojiofor gidgiddy oyigboupdate

I saw the post o I taya o. Dey Ibadan dey hala for Rivers state. The same way Kanu dey u.k dey hala for oyigbo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cc: adadike ofoIgbo ojiofor gidgiddy

Ojiofor is not an IPOB supporter he is an Igbo supporter

3 Likes

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Ojiofor is not an IPOB supporter he is an Igbo supporter

I know. I want him to talk to his fellow people
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Omenka is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

I know. I want him to talk to his fellow people

Change this topic to See the woman leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS

Let everyone see and you'll still attract viewers. I know how to make attractive topic thank me later

Just read this comment

2 Likes

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by SaintBishop: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2020
See her mouth like.

We will behead wike, it's just a matter of time.

Clowns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Change this topic to See the woman leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS

Let everyone see and you'll still attract viewers. I know how to make attractive topic thank me later

grin grin grin

That wunt make.. It will be as if I am against...
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cc: adadike ofoIgbo ojiofor gidgiddy oyigboupdate
Please remove Ojiofor nwannem from that list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin

That wunt make.. It will be as if I am against...

Read

Notasyouthink

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
When we say all IPOBians are blinded by raw hate for others Igbos will argue. Look at this vile IPOBian lady living in Ibadan and urging others to carry out the vile order of their terrorist master.

Ibadan folks over to you. At least you now see the enemy within you have in your land. A hardcore IPOBian is no friend or ally of any Yoruba.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Grayoso:
When we say all IPOBians are blinded by raw hate for others Igbos will argue. Look at this vile IPOBian lady living in Ibadan and urging others to carry out the vile order of their terrorist master.

Ibadan folks over to you. At least you now see the enemy within you have in your land. A hardcore IPOBian is no friend or ally of any Yoruba.

Notasyouthink
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
prince2pac
You are needed here.

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by adadike(f): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have said it before, stop inciting violence. Arrest Mary Opara now. She is in ibadan while people in Obigbo are suffering because of other people mouth diarrhea. Mods should henceforth ban any idiot inciting violence, calling for the death of others or saying the bounty on Wike's head still stand. Don't come here on social media and tell us it still stand, go and get his head and come and post it here for us

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by ABCthingx: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
adadike:
I have said it before, stop inciting violence. Arrest Mary Opara now. She is in ibadan while people in Obigbo are suffering because of other people mouth diarrhea. Mods should henceforth ban any idiot inciting violence, calling for the death of others or saying the bounty on Wike's head still stand. Don't come here on social media and tell us it still stand, go and get his head and come and post it here for us
abi, the matter just weak me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DiagnoPolitics: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
[s]I want to let all reasonable Igbos know that not all the people inciting violence on social media will participate in the fight..

Take a look at lekki, see all the celebrities and most of them were no where to be found..

All reasonable Igbos should pls stop Kanu or atleast ask Kanu for a plan atleast.... Ipob shud stop fighting without a plan...

This ongoing massacre can be avoided...

See some comment and pls look at their location.

Ndigbos should rise and talk to Kanu to let this violence die down.. Let him reach out to Wike and his ipob boys to let the violence down

Mary Opara stays in Ibadan but Inciting violence and only Igbos Who are in Rivers may suffer it
[/s]

Instead of concentrating on your stolen phones business, you are wasting your youth and shouting "IPOB" everywhere. When your kids ask you why you are poverty-stricken in future, you go tell dem say "na IPOB cause am". cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by helinues: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
angry
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
[/s]

Instead of concentrating on your stolen phones business, you are wasting your youth and shouting "IPOB" everywhere. When your kids ask you why you are poverty-stricken in future, you go tell dem say "na IPOB cause am". cheesy cheesy cheesy

U r pained right
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DiagnoPolitics: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r pained right

You are even an illiterate too. What is "u r pained"? Tueh!

Your case na double wahala for dead body. cheesy

Your village people have succeeded in destroying your destiny while you blame IPOB. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by elisho: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
am begin to this like this man kanu telling ipob to kill any police and army so the police and army that are from the south south and south east what will happen to them no body can control me
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by PAWG(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na wa o, village people are at it again. Make she dey careful o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
aremu26735:
: That wunt make.. It will be as if I am against... ReadNotasyouthink
Add space notasyouthink
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by Godsspeed: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Every Tom, Dick , and Harry uses Ndi Igbo to shine, now they have paid one of our own (Nwike) to hunt us. In God We Trust. This tribulation is just for a while, and every oppressor of Ndi Igbo will pay dearly for all the atrocities meted out to us, imagine, what did little kids do, who did the aged hurt....and Nwike is killing them? Even with all these, he can never be in the good books of the Aso Rock, as long as the Sun and the Moon remain ...
Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by baralatie(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
I just dey pity igbo people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS by DenreleDave(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Godsspeed:
Every Tom, Dick , and Harry uses Ndi Igbo to shine, now they have paid one of our own (Nwike) to hunt us. In God We Trust. This tribulation is just for a while, and every oppressor of Ndi Igbo will pay dearly for all the atrocities meted out to us, imagine, what did little kids do, who did the aged hurt....and Nwike is killing them? Even with all these, he can never be in the good books of the Aso Rock, as long as the Sun and the Moon remain ...

Have u ever spoken sense to Kanu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / Remembering Tunde Idiagbon / Festus Keyamo Disagrees With Bankole's Aquittal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.