Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel (458 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel by TheGistDay: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigerian singer, Kelechi Orji, better known as Kelly Hansome, has called out his former girlfriend and baby mama, Mirabel Moradeyo on social media.

It could be recalled that earlier this year, Moradeyo made a case against the singer

https://thegistday.com/kelly-hansome-accuses-his-babymama-of-taking-their-daughter-to-meet-men-in-hotels/

Re: Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel by Sirmwill: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
csazzz
Re: Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Words from an irresponsible man,if you ask the lady now,she will narrate all her horrible experiences with the sperm donor,if he were that responsible,he wouldn't have put her in the babymama way and abandon her.Responsible men get married before bringing forth a child.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Monitoring spirit!

Leave your babymama alone undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome Accuses His Babymama Of Taking Their Daughter To Meet Men In Hotel by chatinent: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
Words from an irresponsible man,if you ask the lady now,she will narrate all her horrible experiences with the sperm donor,if he were that responsible,he wouldn't have put her in the babymama way and abandon her.Responsible men get married before bringing forth a child.rubbish

And why didn't the “responsible girl” advocate marriage before letting herself to an irresponsible man?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols” – Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Brags / You Are Everything – Nollywood Actor Walter Anga Celebrates Son / Laycon And Neo Signs New Origin Drink Ambassadorship Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.