Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed (3952 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation / How Aregbesola's Palace Coup Started War With Tinubu / COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Good times. Before Aregbesola read the 48 laws of power.

Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2020
cool
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
More to come
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by WaleOmoAlabi: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2020
You should stop misinforming yourself about the activities of EFCC, the Police, DSS and Ministry of Interior. It is your constitutional right to hate anybody. Since Aregbesola is the victim of the wickedness in your heart, you don't need to confuse yourself further in order to convince others to help you hate him. Asiwaju was at Rauf residence in Lagos for more than 4 hours less than 2 months ago when Alhaja Sherifat had her birthday party.
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by WaleOmoAlabi: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2020
No matter how much effort you expend on entertaining yourself on Nairaland, you won't be able to create division between the 2 of them. You are just wasting your time...
I want to advise you, create Nairaland account with your real name instead of this pseudo one. At least it will make one thing about you real. If all you spit is lie, we will know your name isnot unlike now that everything about you is FALSE!!!
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2020
WaleOmoAlabi:
No matter how much effort you expend on entertaining yourself on Nairaland, you won't be able to create division between the 2 of them. You are just wasting your time...
I want to advise you, create Nairaland account with your real name instead of this pseudo one. At least it will make one thing about you real. If all you spit is lie, we will know your name isnot unlike now that everything about you is FALSE!!!

Ogbeni Junior have your oga take a picture with his former oga sikena. All southwest ministers, chief of staff and the IG were present at asiwaju's residence and Aregbesola was absent. I would have loved to see the pics showing their hand shake and personal greetings.
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
WaleOmoAlabi:

You tried to educate me on the limitations of the office of the interior minister concerning the efcc and the police. Since I replied your message, all you can do is to rant this rubbish. You want to know my face and name so that you can give me a free room where they serve water downed beans and pure water is seen as hennessy. Early morning slap, yes sir, no sir and sorry sir is what I would be allowed to say. My guy if you say I am lying here on nairaland, then I thank you. It is better than speaking your version of the truth under duress.
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
sad shocked
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
ok
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2020
haaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
angry angry
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
ok
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by orisa37: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
THESE POLITICIANS HOLD THE TITLE DEEDS AND POSSESSION OF LAGOS. THE TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE NOT RELEVANT. NO WONDER THE SW GOVERNORS ARE CLOSE TO TINUBU AND HIS WIFE, TAKE ORDERS FROM THEM TO THE DISREGARD OF TRADITIONAL RULERS, OPC, AFENIFERE, AKINTOYE OBASANJO ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by orisa37: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
THESE POLITICIANS HOLD THE TITLE DEEDS AND POSSESSION OF LAGOS. THE TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE NOT RELEVANT. NO WONDER THE SW GOVERNORS ARE CLOSE TO TINUBU AND HIS WIFE, TAKE ORDERS FROM THEM TO THE DISREGARD OF TRADITIONAL RULERS, OPC, AFENIFERE, AKINTOYE OBASANJO ETCETERA ETCETERA. BUT THEY HOLD LAGOS FIRMLY TOO AND THAT'S GOOD.
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by orisa37: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
No wonder TINUBU treated AMBODE so shabbily like he didn't belong.
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2020
orisa37:
THESE POLITICIANS HOLD THE TITLE DEEDS AND POSSESSION OF LAGOS. THE TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE NOT RELEVANT. NO WONDER THE SW GOVERNORS ARE CLOSE TO TINUBU AND HIS WIFE, TAKE ORDERS FROM THEM TO THE DISREGARD OF TRADITIONAL RULERS, OPC, AFENIFERE, AKINTOYE OBASANJO ETCETERA ETCETERA. BUT THEY HOLD LAGOS FIRMLY TOO AND THAT'S GOOD.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
ok
Re: The Crisis In Lagos State Is A Palace Coup Yet To Succeed by justice2010: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bini Youths Revenge Against Killer Northerners / Epic Comeback. Aisha Yesufu Got Burnt Mercilessly N Tweeter. / People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.