Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation (3924 Views)

Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments / Gov Umahi Demands ₦1 Billion In Damages From People's Gazette For Defamation / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olabukola: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
I found it unbelievable that a Yoruba publisher will do this to a Yoruba Presidential hopeful in this our present Nigeria.

We can blame other Nigerians for taking the mockery to another level but we did not do better for the initial publication.

Jagaban need to fire some of his personal staffs especially the guy choking and closing his nose.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Many of them are either half Yoruba, or non Yoruba pretending to be Yoruba.

They don't want anything good for Yoruba, look at afenifere endorsing igbo but their igbo friends are banishing igbos that support Tinubu.

Why can't Yoruba use their brain, Borno is there, North Central is there, part of South South, these people will welcome us warmthly and will never insult us or wish us bad.

I'm not saying all igbos are bad but huge percentage of them wish Yoruba bad and the good one among them are scared to talk because of danger and abuse they will get

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Rugaria: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:
I found it unbelievable that a Yoruba publisher will do this to a Yoruba Presidential hopeful in this our present Nigeria.

We can blame other Nigerians for taking the mockery to another level but we did not do better for the initial publication.

Jagaban need to fire some of his personal staffs especially the guy choking and closing his nose.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Penguin2: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

They don't want anything good for Yoruba, look at afenifere endorsing igbo but their igbo friends are banishing igbos that support Tinubu.

Why can't Yoruba use their brain, Borno is there, North Central is there, part of South South, these people will welcome us warmthly and will never insult us or wish us bad.

I'm not saying all igbos are bad but huge percentage of them wish Yoruba bad and the good one among them are scared to talk because of danger and abuse they will get

You are wrong ogbeni

No Igbo is wishing Yoruba bad.

Do not equate antagonism to Tinubu's inordinate and greedy ambition as hatred for Yoruba. Or would you also say that Afenifere hates Yoruba too?

If anything, no Igbo has ever accused you of hating Ndigbo because you call Peter Obi Pandora.

Learn to differentiate these things except your mental capacity is not up to that level.

And hey, Peoples Gazette is just being patriotic.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olabukola: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

it's really terrible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by JAMO84: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will get the APC ticket and win the presidency. Only God can stop him, not even Buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Penguin2:

You are wrong ogbeni

No Igbo is wishing Yoruba bad.

Do not equate antagonism to Tinubu's inordinate and greedy ambition as hatred for Yoruba. Or would you also say that Afenifere hates Yoruba too?

If anything, no Igbo has ever accused you of hating Ndigbo because you call Peter Obi Pandora.

Learn to these things except your mental capacity is not up to that level.

And hey, Peoples Gazette is just being patriotic.

They say hate bring out hate. You call Yoruba elder and leader a thief when you are not even Yoruba, this thing dey make me mad grin Igbo always try to bring down successful Yoruba or even hausa, some Yoruba no dey reason am but we no as e dey go.

Now I ask you why do you hate Tinubu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olabukola: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will get the APC ticket and win the presidency. Only God can stop him, not even Buhari.
Definitely, then we will show them for Lagos. They don't know what they are putting themselves inn.

3 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by a4cube: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

They say hate bring out hate. You call Yoruba elder and leader a thief when you are not even Yoruba, this thing dey make me mad grin Igbo always try to bring down successful Yoruba or even hausa, some Yoruba no dey reason am but we no as e dey go.

Don't you people also call Igbo politicians thieves? The banter is two ways but you guys take it serious.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by joyandfaith: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:

Did you remember when Tinubu used to insult obasanjo. Our elders would say omo a se be fun e. Let me tell you yoruba kids would abuse Tinubu. Tinubu has been consulting elder statemen for his presidential ambition. Has he ever consulted Obj? He would never try it. Omo ale ni o ma bu agbalagba ni ile yoruba.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by redPUSSY(f): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
tinubu that will even loose in sw

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by SwissMass: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Even Jesus was antagonised by some people, it is not surprising, some people will always want to pull down people greater than their great great grandfathers, it wasn't a thing

2 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by SarkinYarki: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:

Stop clowning

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
a4cube:
Don't you people also call Igbo politicians thieves? The banter is two ways but you guys take it serious.

When, it is only when we want to remind you because you keep disturbing us with your noise

Most Yoruba don't even know alaigbo governors, I only know how to spell Dave Umahi sef
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by jmoore(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
Quoted for future purpose.

Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria!!!

29 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by joyandfaith: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
Contradictory statements. Tinubu will,,,,,,,,, Only God can stop..............
God has no business with Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

mo ro wipe o yaa wereey shaa
who dashed tinubu Yoruba leader? where and when.
you tinubu urchins always overrate your worth sha..
orisirisi

33 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by DrGoodman: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Why can't Yoruba use their brain,

Why are you insulting a whole tribe?

11 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA grin Tinubu urchins are irredeemable grin

PLEASE BLAME IPOB AND IGBOS FOR TINUBU'S POOPOO grin una go get sense one day but maybe not this century

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:
Definitely, then we will show them for Lagos. They don't know what they are putting themselves inn.
lol...oponu aridin...
like if most Yoruba send tinubu the robber..
tinubu is not synonymous to Yoruba people...
his importance and relevance is strictly restricted to SW APC..
sw APC is not equal to Sw..
you tinubu supporters ehn,I'm yet to meet a sensible one among you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:

Hahahahahahaha

So the thing even choked a guy ?

And all you could suggest is a sack for him instead of being flown abroad.

Wickedness !

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
olril17:

mo ro wipe o yaa wereey shaa
who dashed tinubu Yoruba leader? where and when.
you tinubu urchins always overrate your worth sha..
orisirisi

Another ipob that will never allow Yoruba rest, wetin concern you with Yoruba elder and leader, shebi u get your now
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by TheRareGem1(f): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
OP. What are you trying to say exactly.... gazzette is find of it, this is what they do for the VP, Lai Mohammed, fg and host of others on norm; twist his words and use it as headlines because Nigerians are gulible but on this subject matter, what exactly did they do? It is a video for God sake.

So if the security guy is your brother, you will advice him to sack him? No one want to dey smell that kind thing abeg. The man is not the man we used to know, and that's the fact.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
olril17:

lol...oponu aridin...
like if most Yoruba send tinubu the robber..
tinubu is not synonymous to Yoruba people...
his only importance is to strictly SW APC..
sw APC is not equal to Sw..
you tinubu supporters ehn,I'm yet to meet a sensible one among you.

Mention one powerful Yoruba elder in PDP? many of you igbo don't know any thing, Yoruba are tired of you so they keep quiet.

A Muslim or Christian Yoruba will pick hausa over you politically, dead this talk
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
OP. What are you trying to say exactly.... gazzette is find of it, this is what they do for the VP, Lai Mohammed, fg and host of others on norm; twist his words and use it as headlines because Nigerians are gulible but on this subject matter, what exactly did they do? It is a video for God sake.

So if the security guy is your brother, you will advice him to sack him? No one want to dey smell that kind thing abeg. The man is not the man we used to know, and that's the fact.

Omo iya, I have never seen Yoruba fight for their own always tearing each other cloth in public, if that Gossip gazette have been writing nonsense about igbo politician, igbos will have destroy them and render them useless, this is one thing I love about them smiley

2 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by DrGoodman: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by olril17(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Another ipob that will never allow Yoruba rest, wetin concern you with Yoruba elder and leader, shebi u get your now
oponu obo lagido..
any Yoruba man online who does not worship the poopoo man like they do is termed Igbo or ipob.
a Yoruba person born and bred Oshogbo is now ipob..
alainironu,alarun opolo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
olril17:

oponu obo lagido..
any Yoruba man online who does not worship the poopoo man like they do is termed Igbo or ipob.
a Yoruba person born and bred Oshogbo is now ipob..
alainironu,alarun opolo

You can never be Yoruba, I don't blame you, you can be one of the 12 million igbos scattered all over yorubaland. Using our language to tear us apart
Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:

The bolded got me cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So because he s working for your jagajaga pissy pissy for body leader, make the aide that covered his nose die abi ?

Nonsense

Rubbish grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
olabukola:

so he should inhale odonferous smell because he's an aide to the criminal old drug baron Tinubu cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

You can never be Yoruba, I don't blame you, you can be one of the 12 million igbos scattered all over yorubaland. Using our language to tear us apart
I love seeing you whine about great igbos.
it gives me this joy I can't explain cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala / Buhari’s Certificates: What Wikipedia Says / NNPC Discontinues OPA, Adopts Direct Trading Of Nigeria’s Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.