Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Meditate And Manifest - How To Attract What You Want? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate And Manifest - How To Attract What You Want? (212 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / The Best Times To Burn Your Candles To Attract What You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate And Manifest - How To Attract What You Want? by georgezella: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Manifestation through meditation and brain wave entrainment is something that has caught my attention for quite some time. I find the idea of ​​improving the quality of life through the mind fascinating.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQple_Eda0MVaK4C8j7splF0kBwcoB40eralA&usqp=CAU[/img]

Many people over the centuries have researched and talked about it (men like Napolean Hill and Andrew Carnegie), but only recently has the world started to stand up and take notice. People are often under tremendous pressure these days due to the fast-paced and hectic world we live in. This endless or slow pace is gradually affecting our health, our relationships, and our families. It's time to make a change, and that change has to be for the better.
There is another method for you to get positive energy for your entire life. The Light Code program is to Eliminate all your thoughts and hold you back from manifestations. Does the Light Code program work?
This is where meditation and brain training comes in. With a combination of these two powerful concepts, we can train our brains and minds to stay focused longer and do more with less. Brain-entrainment binaural beats send frequencies, also known as beats, directly to the brain. The brain responds to these beats by creating the third beat that instantly allows the mind to reach the correct frequency for what you want to achieve.

These two concepts can be used to lose weight, quit smoking, motivate, improve memory, wealth, relaxation, and much more. After reading self-help books, you have the feeling that you read the same thing over and over again. All of these writers have great information and I have to admit that I am quite addicted to this genre of writing. It wasn't until I found binaural beats that I made progress in this area of ​​my life. This was the missing key. The famous adage "If you believe it, you can imagine it" really hits home with binaural beats, as it is the fastest and most effective way to harness the power of the mind with the least effort on your part. It really is like magic.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Bride Price: Reno Omokri Teaching!!! / Pastors Or The Members, Who Owns The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.