Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! (2620 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Best Cosmetic Surgeon Or Plastic Surgeon In Nigeria / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
I get what you mean, but in all honesty she is not natural.

The lack of body symmetry is too much!

Shortyy:

Looking at the way her butt fumbles, it looks real to me.
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Especially in this picture.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Shortyy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I get what you mean, but in all honesty she is not natural.

The lack of body symmetry is too much!

Really? Oh well.

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yeah, trust me that hourglass is too perfect to be natural.

There may be 1 in a million or more women that can have that. But i have watched a lot of the lady's videos online.

Her buttocks always hang and dangle too much by the side like some extra fat was not meant to be there but got added anyway. That is the work of Brazilian butt lifts.

Shortyy:

Really? Oh well.

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah, trust me that hourglass is too perfect to be natural.

There may be 1 in a million or more women that can have that. But i have watched a lot of the lady's videos online.

Her buttocks always hang and dangle too much by the side like some extra fat was not meant to be there but got added anyway. That is the work of Brazilian butt lifts.

What is Brazilian butt lift?
Is is a type of plastic surgery for the buttock?

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes! Here's how it works.

Excess body fat is taken from one part of the body (usually the stomach) and deposited in the butt!

This way, a lady can have very slim tummy and massive buttocks! grin

Sawzer:

What is Brazilian butt lift?
Is is a type of plastic surgery for the buttock?

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! Here's how it works.

Excess body fat is taken from one part of the body (usually the stomach) and deposited in the butt!

This way, a lady can have very slim tummy and massive buttocks! grin

Unfortunately, this is not what I expected. grin
Did she do broke plastic surgery?
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Broke plastic surgery?

Sawzer:

Unfortunately, this is not what I expected. grin
Did she do broke plastic surgery?
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Broke plastic surgery?

I mean, it's not very polished and curvey as the others you've posted so far
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes! Some may choose to combine silicon implants in addition to the Brazilian butt lift.

Trust me, they could have made it better - depends on what the client wants

Sawzer:

I mean, it's not very polished and curvey as the others you've posted so far
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! Some may choose to combine silicon implants in addition to the Brazilian butt lift.

Trust me, they could have made it better - depends on what the client wants

Oh! I see. Do guys too do these things like maybe put an implant as packs?

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes! It can be done. That is how far reconstructive surgery has gone grin

Are you considering or what?

Sawzer:

Oh! I see. Do guys too do these things like maybe put an implant as packs?
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! It can be done. That is how far reconstructive surgery has gone grin

Are you considering or what?

No. I'm not insecure to that level na grin

But you've been seeing those guys that permanently dress up to look like Satan with horn implant, removed nostrils, artificial cheek cavity and sh.it load of piercings. Some go as far as tattooing their eyeballs black.

Sorry I'm derailing the thread though... My head travels faster than I do cheesy
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
No, your contributions are good!

I have seen a ton of plastic surgery pictures and how they are done. Some surgeries are actually needed - like if someone breaks his nose, bent it and wants to shape it better.

It's not bad to have those surgeries just for a bigger breast or buttocks, the bad side is when people say that they look that good because they exercise well - when that's not the full story grin

Sawzer:

No. I'm not insecure to that level na grin

But you've been seeing those guys that permanently dress up to look like Satan with horn implant, removed nostrils, artificial cheek cavity and sh.it load of piercings. Some go as far as tattooing their eyeballs black.

Sorry I'm derailing the thread though... My head travels faster than I do cheesy
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
No, your contributions are good!

I have seen a ton of plastic surgery pictures and how they are done. Some surgeries are actually needed - like if someone breaks his nose, bent it and wants to shape it better.

It's not bad to have those surgeries just for a bigger breast or buttocks, the bad side is when people say that they look that good because they exercise well - when that's not the full story grin

You're right!
Learnt something today at least.
Now how do we identify fake boobs?

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin maybe i will create another post for that.

Look at this picture of Cardi B. Her boobs are obviously fake.

They are too textbook! And are round in every angle. I have seen a ton of her pictures to arrive at this, of course.

Natural breasts aren't perfectly round even at the edges. Fake ones look like balls on chest, may be too high up and often does not match up to the woman's upper body.

Sawzer:

You're right!
Learnt something today at least.
Now how do we identify fake boobs?

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Erojepromise(f): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
definitely plastic surgery, only surgery can make her have such buttocks, wide and rounded hips with her stomach perfectly flat and with no ounce of extra fat in her body

2 Likes

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin maybe i will create another post for that.

Look at this picture of Cardi B. Her boobs are obviously fake.

They are too textbook! And are round in every angle. I have seen a ton of her pictures to arrive at this, of course.

Natural breasts aren't perfectly round even at the edges. Fake ones look like balls on chest, may be too high up and often does not match up to the woman's upper body.

I wouldn't doubt that because she's a celebrity and has the money but I believe it's easier to see natural breast that are high-up, standing erect and have round curves.

Of course we can't know if the breast is a perfect sphere or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exactly! It looks like fat was just sucked to her buttocks and no other place grin

Erojepromise:
definitely plastic surgery, only surgery can make her have such buttocks, wide and rounded hips with her stomach perfectly flat and with no ounce of extra fat in her body
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
There are natural breasts that stand firm. You would start to question things if it's too big and does not settle down slightly without aid from push up bras and all sorts.

Breast implants are designed to make breasts look big and stand too firm.

Sawzer:

I wouldn't doubt that because she's a celebrity and has the money but I believe it's easier to see natural breast that are high-up, standing erect and have round curves.

Of course we can't know if the breast is a perfect sphere or not cheesy
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Normal breasts are usually pear shaped, having more weight on the bottom than other areas.

Fake ones are usually rounded everywhere grin

I'm going this far so women especially can know how to identify what they see online - there are a lot of enhanced bodies on social media.

nwaezeemmanuel:
There are natural breasts that stand firm. You would start to question things if it's too big and does not settle down slightly without aid from push up bras and all sorts.

Breast implants are designed to make breasts look big and stand too firm.

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Normal breasts are usually pear shaped, having more weight on the bottom than other areas.

Fake ones are usually rounded everywhere grin

I'm going this far so women especially can know how to identify what they see online - there are a lot of enhanced bodies on social media.

I feel like they should know already, maybe better than you do because take for instance a lady who attended boarding school or some sort of camp like that, do you know how many different natural types of breast they would have seen?

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2020
You would be surprised i know more about the female body than some women.

I see how many online can't tell the difference.

Sawzer:

I feel like they should know already, maybe better than you do because take for instance a lady who attended boarding school or some sort of camp like that, do you know how many different natural types of breast they would have seen?
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Here is a picture from a brand that claims their creams can enlarge a woman's buttocks.

They used this picture to deceive women who don't know that it is an obvious work of plastic surgery.

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Here are some women that think it is the work of a cream! grin

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Here are some women that think it is the work of a cream! grin

Can you imagine!
See legit scamming angry

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2020
The seller has products worth over 100K that don't work but some women still get duped.

Sawzer:

Can you imagine!
See legit scamming angry
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
A more obvious work of plastic surgery grin

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Sawzer(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Oh sh.it.
The upper part of the body is out of place.
Yoruba people call it "Asheju" shocked

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Sawzer:

Oh sh.it.
The upper part of the body is out of place.
Yoruba people call it "Asheju" shocked
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
She looks amazing though - in my opinion.

You would think people should know this was not achieved naturally, until you see that many think it came from good diet and regular exercise.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here's another one. Maybe not so obvious. But it's not natural

Her right butt cheek settles on her lap almost like a ball

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention Ladies, Pls I Hate Having Menstra-pain And I Need A Solution To It. / Benefits Of Moringa Leaves / Free Surgeries At Hova's Place Hospital Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.