Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,492 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! (2637 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / Best Cosmetic Surgeon Or Plastic Surgeon In Nigeria / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
I stumbled on an Instagram influencer recently and what struck me was her incredible body - some women don't hesitate to flaunt it these days.

So, i thought i should drop some of her photos here. Did my best to conceal her identity because this post was not intended to shame her.

Can You Tell If She's Natural Or Has Gone Under The Knife?!

Well, i will be sharing about four photos and you will be the judge!

DISCLAIMER:

This post is meant to engage women and maybe men on what is possible and what may not be attainable in a woman.

It is not a body shaming thread and i do not have personal hatred against plastic surgeries whatsoever.

Now, that i have cleared the air. It's your turn to give an answer

Continued in the comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020

1 Share

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2020

1 Share

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2020

1 Share

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020

1 Share

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Same person in all four pictures!

Is She Natural Or Not?!
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Of course, i have the right answer.

PS: the lady is a Nigerian

nwaezeemmanuel:
I stumbled on an Instagram influencer recently and what struck me was her incredible body - some women don't hesitate to flaunt it these days.

So, i thought i should drop some of her photos here. Did my best to conceal her identity because this post was not intended to shame her.

Can You Tell If She's Natural Or Has Gone Under The Knife?!

Well, i will be sharing about four photos and you will be the judge!

DISCLAIMER:

This post is meant to engage women and maybe men on what is possible and what may not be attainable in a woman.

It is not a body shaming thread and i do not have personal hatred against plastic surgeries whatsoever.

Now, that i have cleared the air. It's your turn to give an answer

Continued in the comments
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
She go give me chop after I answer ur question

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
You're not being forced to answer na grin

donkilidon:
She go give me chop after I answer ur question
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're not being forced to answer na grin

Wat if I wan force my self chop am

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
@Zzor
@Louisefaye
@Shortyy
@fati2001
@Erojepromise
@Alexaonfleek
@purples25

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chai! She's a human being o, not food.

Would love to know what you think though smiley

donkilidon:

Wat if I wan force my self chop am
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Chai! She's a human being o, not food.

Would love to know what you think though smiley

I think it's natural, I have seen more curvy natural ones, nothing makes this different....just that it looks like my spec that's why I have been preaching about the chopping ......

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
You sure?!

donkilidon:

I think it's natural, I have seen more curvy natural ones, nothing makes this different....just that it looks like my spec that's why I have been preaching about the chopping ......
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by fati2001(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
PLASTIC.

3 Likes

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thanks for answering. Would love to hear from more people.

donkilidon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
WOW! First person to comment this.

Any reason?!

fati2001:
PLASTIC.

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
That's plastic

2 Likes

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Another comment! Interesting

Any reason?! smiley

Zzor:
That's plastic
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Another comment! Interesting

Any reason?! smiley

her bom does not conform with her upper body,i know the natural ones when I see them because I'm a fitness freak myself

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by fati2001(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
WOW! First person to comment this.
Any reason?!

zzor has already confirmed it.
the upper body not corresponding to the lower body.
I wanna identify fake and real I check
1. the attachment of the gluteal
2. the size of the thigh compared to the butt
3. curve of the torso
4. the calves

3 Likes

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

3. curve of the torso

4. the calves
exactly,its so obvious

4 Likes

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes, Zzor is right! In fact, that is how Brazilian butt lifts look like grin

fati2001:

3. curve of the torso

4. the calves

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
No woman is have this slim upper body and gigantic backside naturally.

Even if there is any, probably 1 in a million or more smiley

nwaezeemmanuel:
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Very straight legs and hips that dangle too much to the side, another indication she most likely is not natural grin

nwaezeemmanuel:
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by fati2001(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes, Zzor is right! In fact, that is how Brazilian butt lifts look like grin

it also works along with face shape and length of the neck.

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by fati2001(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Very straight legs and hips that dangle too much to the side, another indication she most likely is not natural grin

perfect..... quick catch

just check the position of the hip bone down to the calf.

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
So women out there, you cant just have all of your body fat magically loaded on one side of your body.

That is usually the work of fat grafting in plastic surgeries.

She didn't get that backside by exercising or having great genetics. I have seen enough of her pictures to know. Please love your body.

Plastic surgery is getting common in Naija!
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good eye! grin

I think more women need to watch this show, BOTCHED. It is a reality show on people who choose to patronise plastic surgeries.

So many women are hating their bodies because they believe ladies like the woman in the picture have it all natural

fati2001:

perfect..... quick catch

just check the position of the hip bone down to the calf.

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Shortyy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
@Zzor
@Louisefaye
@Shortyy
@fati2001
@Erojepromise
@Alexaonfleek
@purples25
She's natural

1 Like

Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thanks for contributing.

Any reason?

Shortyy:

She's natural
Re: NATURAL Or PLASTIC SURGERY: Ladies! Can You Tell From These Pictures?! by Shortyy(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks for contributing.

Any reason?

Looking at the way her butt fumbles, it looks real to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Symptoms / Cure For Gonorrhea/std's / What Are The Effects Of Weed Eg Sk & Ko / How To Cure Apollo Eye Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.