Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge (1203 Views)

Longji Le'an: 13-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Two Days After He Went Missing In Jos / 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by Biodun556(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by potent5(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shitt happens!
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by Mayng01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Messed up big time
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 03, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Deeply Pathetic, I must say & he kom b Black man too.
Naija Judge go say "GUY Roger me something abeg".

In NAIJA d reverse will be d case, CATTLE REARERS will be amazed to see their colleague as a president, presiding over hundreds of millions of people.
MILITANTS will see their colleagues in Houses of Reps. Some as Governors.
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by Stocktrader1: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Posting how many years old news, are you new to YouTube or what?.
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by markkuss: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
This life enh...I no wan come again!!!
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by sammysneh(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
inside life,
Re: Burglar Suspect Sobs After He Discovered He Went To The Same School With Judge by backnbeta(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oh my goodness...this life no balance at all undecided

It's easier to see a black kid and a white kid turn out this way; it's a reflection of the American black-white dichotomy of race

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Communities In The North Should Buy These Devices To Track Movement Of Bandits. / Timothy Adegoke: Police Confirms He Was Killed By Adedoyin / Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.