Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

#endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness (5920 Views)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / #EndSARS Protesters Are Pseudo-Activists ― Frank Mba Lists 10 Points By IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by saraki2019(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
FG has disbanded the SARS and implement new reform, what are they still doing on the street.

5 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by saraki2019(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nice
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by NNEWIsuper: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sowore is back to the street not end sars protesters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by oyinkinola: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
saraki2019:
FG has disbanded the SARS and implement new reform, what are they still doing on the street.
...searching for something else, maybe.
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by yarimo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
they want to steal in the name of endsars protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by Warripikine: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Very good... This time around, everybody must join...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by Biodun556(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
saraki2019:

I tell people who acused soldiers of highhandedness in Lekki that if the protesters repeat foolishness again the same soldiers will deal with them. The aftermath of what they call peaceful protest is still raging, they want to start another one

7 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by punisha: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:

I tell people who acused soldiers of highhandedness in Lekki that if the protesters repeat foolishness again the same soldiers will deal with them. The aftermath of what they call peaceful protest is still raging, they want to start another one

pls kindly Sharrrrrap sir...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by T9ksy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:

Be rest assured that the next time those peaceful unarmed protesters hit the street of Nigeria again, the same soldiers will surely shoot them down in cold blood inclusive your close family members who were just bystanders.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by nthony10: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
saraki2019:

Where exactly are they protesting
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by Tunde835(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Y dont u go and meet them nd tell them to stop so they can use u to do beating practise
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by NdiaraIGBO: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
punisha:

You will be SHOT this time and I will help to remove the rotten useless body of silly youths!

Blame your parents for having children without any plan. Stop blaming Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by NdiaraIGBO: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
T9ksy:

Be rest assured that the next time those peaceful unarmed protesters hit the street of Nigeria again, the same soldiers will surely shoot them down in cold blood inclusive your close family members who were just bystanders.

200% I will join the army to shoot them!

3 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by NdiaraIGBO: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biodun556:

I will codedly join the military to shoot them!

Mess with the young generation idiots! I will gladly waste a few of them to teach them a lesson. Brainless stupid youth!

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by NdiaraIGBO: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Warripikine:
Very good... This time around, everybody must join...

Try nonsense and it is RIP for you!
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by T9ksy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

200% I will join the army to shoot them!

Yeah and hopefully your family members will be among the casualties.

6 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by jom28gy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
If is true, they will get it hot this time
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by NdiaraIGBO: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
T9ksy:

Yeah and hopefully your family members will be among the casualties.

My family members are intelligent knowledgeable and sensible so they WILL NOT be among the casualties. How about you and your family members?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by MJluv(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
nthony10:

Where exactly are they protesting
Are you a Nigerian? A Nigerian living in Nigeria won't ask this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by punisha: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

You will be SHOT this time and I will help to remove the rotten useless body of silly youths!

Cc:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rule 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by bigjackass: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Where did you see endsars protesters undecided
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
saraki2019:

When soldiers are beating and killing people all over the country. Have you seen what soldiers are now doing to youth in Southwest right now stripped people naked for indecent dressing and cutting their hairs is this Norton parts of Nigeria know this is now happening in southwest the soldiers have now taken the law into their own hands. A girl on our road was flogged because she was dressed in decent

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

Blame your parents for having children without any plan. Stop blaming Buhari!

Seun, mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2, 3

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by godliman: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
punisha:

thank you for shutting him up

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
bigjackass:
Where did you see endsars protesters undecided

I saw them this morning on the road from Sango to iyana ipaja Lagos. When I pass through they have already delayed the bus and was burning the Nigerian flag this is serious they mean business. I was just taking photos of them secretly in the bus in fact they have already put tires on the road to burning.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by T9ksy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

My family members are intelligent knowledgeable and sensible so they WILL NOT be among the casualties. How about you and your family members?

Of course, they are YET you (and definitely not all your family members) can't see anything wrong in the army shooting live bullets at peaceful and unarmed protesters.
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
This one is with his protest card.
Just look at the tires which day are far reading delayed to set on fire

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
I just wish I could put the recording of them in which I took this morning
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by IKWUADA(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:
they want to steal in the name of endsars protest
I swear
Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by LostAddict11: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

I will codedly join fight against the military to if they shoot at them!

I promise to join the creative, resilient, and fearless generation to speak up against bad governance Mess with the young generation idiots. I will gladly waste a few of join them to teach them a lesson make sure the future of my unborn generation is secured and to make the country succeed. Brainless stupid Incredibly smart youths!

I have corrected what you typed when you were drunk. You can only chest beat and do nothing, I mean absolutely nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protesters Are Back To Street Again, I Think This is just Madness by LostAddict11: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:
they want to ensure that bad governance ends, and the government is held accountable through #EndSars steal in the name of endsars protest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Submits N2.5trn Supplementary Budget To NASS / Chidoka The Youngest House Of Reps Member Sacked! / The Nigerian Born Who Is The Founder Of The Largest Farm In Benin Republic(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.