Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. (2407 Views)

Bashir Magashi: US Rescue Operation Not Violation Of Nigeria’s Sovereignty / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by Habiyo: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Use your head bro wink
i used my head very well, that's why your Janjawee, the cow rearer can't manipulate me. # Buhari is Dead tell Nigeria true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by AfricanSonDave: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
I am not one to be played about. I figured something was not right when so-called Philip Walton was kidnapped in Niger.

Within few days, the CIA provided "intel" on his whereabout and started planning a rescue. I guess he had a gps chip planted in his body.

The man is a CIA asset under-cover on the Nigeria-Niger border. Gathering intel and feeding his bosses.

His abduction was a scam orchestrated by the CIA and he was taken across the border into Nigeria.

A 27 year old American farming in Niger, raising Camel and Sheep. The son of a missionary. Lol. All cover story. Americans were never missionaries, never in French-speaking Niger of all places. US is cold, Niger is too hot. An American cannot farm in Niger. Never. He was under-cover on the border.

As we speak, the Philip Walton is back in Niger. Lol. If you were truly kidnapped, would you rush to return ?

Nigeria, be warned. Do not trust the USA. They have nothing good to offer Nigeria. Such operations must not be allowed again. Never.

funny cheesy
Re: FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. by GeneralMarshall: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2020
AfricanSonDave:

funny cheesy

Very very cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anioma Is Not Igbo And Should Not Be Allowed To Represent Ndiigbo? / Chief Sunday Igboho Tells Buhari To Get Fulanis Out Of The South West / Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.