Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Should All Politicians Seek The Service Of An Angel Like This Girl Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should All Politicians Seek The Service Of An Angel Like This Girl Here (634 Views)

Never Again Would Politicians Seek Public Office For Personal Gains – Buhari / News Exposed: Kaduna Mountain Where Politicians Seek Power / EXPOSED: Kaduna Mountain Where Politicians Seek Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should All Politicians Seek The Service Of An Angel Like This Girl Here by buzugee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
*A little boy said: mummy do you know that our house girl is an angel?
Mum: why do you say that junior?
Because I saw her naked with her hands on the wall shouting oh God I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming, if not for daddy that was holding her tight from behind she would have gone up to heaven! wink
Re: Should All Politicians Seek The Service Of An Angel Like This Girl Here by ekubear1: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2011
lol grin

wrong section. . . but pretty funny smiley
Re: Should All Politicians Seek The Service Of An Angel Like This Girl Here by buzugee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2011
eku_bear:

lol grin

wrong section. . . but pretty funny smiley
grin Yeah you ain lie eku bear. i shoulda put this in the joke section. this section is the most frequented section though so i decided to mask it in a political topic grin

(1) (Reply)

Acn Greatest Mistake / Ex-generals Under Watch / February 27th. 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose. Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.