Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) (75543 Views)

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by KingAzari: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Vanity
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by valup: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake life
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by bnovative(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
We need to see his investment too.
Nice toys.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Airforce1:
Omo dis blessing loud gan

But E no go pass me by I swear to God .
And me too amin e poooor ghan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
All my guys na ballers

Everything designer
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Just don't come and ask for money later in future enjoy.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
millionboi2:
Money money money

Vanity vanity vanity

Death is the end of it all
See them awon vanity crew
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Alexsmith007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Boat or canoe
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
I hope he will not come and trouble us with begging after retirement

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Bimboscoo: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Read 1John 5:19
Solosolojohquay:
This world some people will line up bale of money in their wardrobe some will never touch a bale till their old age and yet we keep saying God never do evil and yet darkness keep overtaken light why is this world like this Trump with all his evil deed will win U.S election again and the world will still continue
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by NOBLE179(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
I hope he has invested enough for his retirement, before he will start begging like other Nigerian footballers before him, when he retires, blaming government for not taking care of him.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mumu nairaland. Una still de do all this.

I remember when them de beg una moderators to be careful with the kind of materials una put for front page, una no hear. Everything na woman yanch, money and the rest.

All of una conspire to empoverish the mass. We are what we are in this world. Selling vanity to the mind is equivalent the self destruction.

Many of the youth no plan well that's why they are fustrated. Them no get God in them, so no genuine source of happiness.

They creat happiness with things they buy, parties they attend and all. The problem now is that since the covid there have been less parties, less money in hand for shopping. So now they are fustrated and it's starting to show.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by awemina6(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
I don't know who'll read this but whoever does might end up saving a life, I'm a student of Federal Polytechnic Nassawara, and we're resuming on the 16th,and I have no hope of paying my school fees due to the lockdown and my people thinking sch will open next year, I'm stranded as it is, cause if school opens and I do not have pay the school fees I'll be kicked out and if I'm kicked out I don't think I can continue living
I've sold all I could to raise money, but it isn't enough, I'll be grateful for anything, please you could be saving a life and others through helping me

Zenith 2209741807
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by chipet67(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful, Exquisite, Beautiful & Attractive Collections the young man has out there!
But if you Have all these and you Don't Genuinely Have JESUS! It is a wasted Investment!

Don't get me we wrong !All these things are Wonderful , cool and awesome! I Personally Love good things but they are not Needful! U may not understand this until the day you kick the bucket ! Then will you understand what is Needful!

Please in all our doing let's Pursue and Ensure we Genuinely Have the Needful!
The Needful is JESUS..
True

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mehnnnn, indeed money is good. Look at that boat
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful, Exquisite, Beautiful & Attractive Collections the young man has out there!
But if you Have all these and you Don't Genuinely Have JESUS! It is a wasted Investment!

Don't get me we wrong !All these things are Wonderful , cool and awesome! I Personally Love good things but they are not Needful! U may not understand this until the day you kick the bucket ! Then will you understand what is Needful!

The Needful is JESUS..

You again
Taught you went under cover
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Kingdemi212019: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
valup:
Fake life
pray that ur generation can live this kind of fake life
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Guadiol104(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Better pick this type of vanity because poverty self na vanity, so choose your vanity wisely
millionboi2:
Money money money

Vanity vanity vanity

Death is the end of it all
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Wow!

The Needful is JESUS..[/s]
Or deh
Lazy man sef dey crave better thing grin
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by harqinhola(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Its stale news, he took these pictures last year or two years ago... Stop spreading fake news
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by ugbanante: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
The boz are watching!! Watch ur back oh!
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
YOUR MUM IN HEAVEN WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD OF YOU. OBA GOAL FOREVER
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
which club is he playing now?
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Osidazz19: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=95603787]Wow!

The Needful is JESUS..
[/quote][/s]

Trash as usual. Never fails.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Legit money ....pure legit..

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by younglleo: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Met this guy earlier dis year at vgc estate and trained with him under coach mutumba, guy fresh but was clubless with his g-wagon
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dude keeps getting fresher n younger
Still looks like someone wey go still fit fight for no.9 Jersey sef
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Airforce1:
Former super eagles striker, Obafemi Martin, shows off his luxury cars and speed boat in New photo .

The former weapon of mass destruction super eagles goal getter, took to his social media page to share this jaw dropping photos with his over 1 million follows .

See photos below

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDlhV3B5HF/?igshid=1uet868ortr0t
Na this kind vanity a de find abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.