Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) (75541 Views)

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by stagger: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
This guy will go broke soon. He was notoriously blowing his 75000 pounds salary every week until the bank had to limit his withdrawals.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls what was his comments and position on #ENDSARS protest. I can't find anything he said about the struggles of the youth being oppressed.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one obagoal..
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oba wonder.....!! Nothing sweet pass football money!! E too legit gannnnNnnn....!!
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by alomeda600(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful, Exquisite, Beautiful & Attractive Collections the young man has out there!
But if you Have all these and you Don't Genuinely Have JESUS! It is a wasted Investment!

Don't get me we wrong !All these things are Wonderful , cool and awesome! I Personally Love good things but they are not Needful! U may not understand this until the day you kick the bucket ! Then will you understand what is Needful!

Please in all our doing let's Pursue and Ensure we Genuinely Have the Needful!
The Needful is JESUS..
And u think he read your comment.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by jpworld(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful, Exquisite, Beautiful & Attractive Collections the young man has out there!
But if you Have all these and you Don't Genuinely Have JESUS! It is a wasted Investment!

Don't get me we wrong !All these things are Wonderful , cool and awesome! I Personally Love good things but they are not Needful! U may not understand this until the day you kick the bucket ! Then will you understand what is Needful!

Please in all our doing let's Pursue and Ensure we Genuinely Have the Needful!
The Needful is JESUS..

Oga stop using Jesus to threatening people were get money.

Let him enjoy his money, is poverty not also vanity upon vanity?

Infact 95% of poor people won't make heaven, dont think heaven is guaranteed when you are poor.

Chinese people don't believe in jesus, yet they have more billionaires.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
GOD

SEE LIFE
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Guadiol104:
Better pick this type of vanity because poverty self na vanity, so choose your vanity wisely
read to understand
Then learn how not to choose for others
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by jpworld(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
slimfit1:
Just don't come and ask for money later in future enjoy.

You think he is opabumi?

The level obagoal has attain, he can never be poor, and won't beg.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by guru90: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please na only him get am!!!

This is silent rich!!!

Sweetest Wealth.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by 2cribz: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rarn. Darn darn darn fone done dawn.
Okpo oh.. okpo oh.
Darn darn darn darn darn ,darnor nor.
Ham ham
I'm speeding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCeEN-VVSac
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Iyanue(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wow, wealth is good though.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Nogym(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
When God finally pick ya call ehn.

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by pacificom: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Airforce1:
Former super eagles striker, Obafemi Martin, shows off his luxury cars and speed boat in New photo .

The former weapon of mass destruction super eagles goal getter, took to his social media page to share this jaw dropping photos with his over 1 million follows .

See photos below

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDlhV3B5HF/?igshid=1uet868ortr0t
Bad ass motherfucker! This kid is the most wicked.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
All you need to know that these pictures where taken in Nigeria is the barbed wire fence.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by juman(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
That is result of hard work.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Solosolojohquay:
This world some people will line up bale of money in their wardrobe some will never touch a bale till their old age and yet we keep saying God never do evil and yet darkness keep overtaken light why is this world like this Trump with all his evil deed will win U.S election again and the world will still continue

most things in this world come in two's........good and bad etc
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Ayobami0411: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Instead of him to come and invest in Nigeria youth through grants or any form of empowerment. Atleast some of the youth will make good use of it and the community will benefit a lot from it and you'll be forever be remembered for good gesture, but instead they keep living the life of I don't care for their country since have make it.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Deemayor: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Omo dis blessing loud gan

But E no go pass me by I swear to God .

I love people wey dey talk like you.
Him no get two Head, God wey do am for am you no know wetin him dey plan for you too

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by handymanrockhil(m): 1:52am On Nov 03, 2020
DANG!!! THOSE ARE NICE!
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by badman007(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Borehole. Water Africa
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 5:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Former super eagles striker, Obafemi Martin, shows off his luxury cars and speed boat in New photo .

The former weapon of mass destruction super eagles goal getter, took to his social media page to share this jaw dropping photos with his over 1 million follows .

See photos below

Source

Where are the cars

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:17am On Nov 03, 2020
All this things are not assets but liabilities that will be costing him money to store and maintain,let him know that a football player has a limited window of opportunity to make money,what he should have showed to impress is hotels,hostels, shopping malls, factories,small medium entreprise,even empty lands

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 5:31am On Nov 03, 2020
God give me money
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by QuantAnalyst: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Airforce1:

Source

Martins ooo...don't be a bad boy.

Remember your people.

You no show for Aguda in 2010 and 2012...you no even call to console.

If not for him(RIP) you for no dey where you dey o.

We still love you sha.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by zoghys: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Omo dis blessing loud gan

But E no go pass me by I swear to God .

I pray along with you bro, o ti seese.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Naijboy: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
And he just celebrated his 36 years old birthday. Keep on reducing your age bro.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
banmee:
All you need to know that these pictures where taken in Nigeria is the barbed wire fence.
....and the mounted water tank. grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

....and the mounted water tank. grin

I didn't even see that...
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2020
That G guard is even more exhilarating to see in real life.

Mad ride!
Re: Obafemi Martins' Cars And Speed Boat (Photos) by felix10(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
I only hope this guy has enough investment,the way he spent on luxury is too much.All this will be out of date in the next 5-10years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / The Pain Is Too Much - Emenike Cries Out From Sick Bed / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.