Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) (6917 Views)

See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. / MTN Finally Review All Its Data Plans And Adds New Plans. 2GB Now N1200 / MTN 120GB Cheat: MTN Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin

This was a serious matter, am identity all was given. I was contacted and we agreed to have a conversation on messenger.

Don't panic whenever they report ur post ur post to MTN again, MTN is looking for internet gurus to sponsor them.

1 Share

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by majamajic(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kindly show the post the man reported

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by falcon01: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
not complete, show what was reported and how you where told you'll be contacted via messenger. My guess is you asked them a simple question and they replied that's all.

13 Likes

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have submitted my proposal I will get their feedback soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
falcon01:
not complete, show what was reported and how you where told you'll be contacted via messenger. My guess is you asked them a simple question and they replied that's all.

Oga u want make anti-spam bam me again me again baa? I posted the tweak here before 30seconds I was banned.

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Strika22(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good for you
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Princedapace(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oga u want make anti-spam bam me again me again baa? I posted the tweak here before 30seconds I was banned.

Do check your DM

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LordFriar: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin

This was a serious matter, am identity all was given. I was contacted and we agreed to have a conversation on messenger.

Don't panic whenever they report ur post ur post to MTN again, MTN is looking for internet gurus to sponsor them.

How about you didn't block the recipient mail. Other people here might like to forward their CVs too.

No point in being selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by ddjay: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

You mean you shared a cheat or something? If so, then this invitation is to catch you for choping mtn.

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LagosAirport: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

please let me know when you are ready to pay tithe.

My aza is ever ready. Congratulations in advance
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by GodWrites: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordFriar:

How about you didn't block the recipient mail. Other people here might like to forward their CVs too.

An average Nigerian man is selfish, including you and me. However, you wouldn't admit it!

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by edoairways: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
GodWrites:

An average Nigerian man is selfish, including you and me. However, you wouldn't admit it!
Not all Nigerians are selfish

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Thecreatorx: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordFriar:

Mr man kindly take your pathetic life to your village wtf is wrong with y'all mofos, Bleep off!!
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Thecreatorx: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
GodWrites:

Don't allow their pathetic psychological tricks get to you, don't post any mail except you no get sense tf.
It's not even selfishness, it's common sense!!
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LordFriar: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
GodWrites:

I no dey selfish. My heart na XL smiley
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by G12(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin

This guy is a scammer. He scammed me ordinary 4k for GoTV sub. BEWARE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by majamajic(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Princedapace:

Do check your DM

Be careful , that's all I can say for now

That's if u are on your own on this !

1 Like

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by j3r3myk3n(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Wow! What a reason to smile. smiley
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Chuksteric(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin

Be like say I don see you for Techloft before .. abeg DS must be protected at all cost
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2020
LordFriar:

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Udosky1666: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2020
This 1 weak me oo...
Mainwhile, if you want to install repair or services ur Air-conditioning system and fridge please call or whatapp number 08121819111
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=LordFriar post=95610360]

Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Depressed101: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2020
LordFriar:

you be mumu
Re: Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) by Sirmwill: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin

Boss Da Guru cheesy
Much respect
But they you know i have not heard from you on WhatsApp
smiley
I am humble oo

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Night Plan Actually Allow You To Use More Than 1.5gb And Beyond 5am (pix) / Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 / Mtn Latest Data Offer For 2019: 1gb For N200, 4gb For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.