Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie (576 Views)

Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil / Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by jondabeloved: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigerians React to President Muhammadu Buhari has condolence with the government and people of Turkey over the earthquake.

[img][/img]

Reactions to President Muhammadu Buhari’s condolence have been pouring into social media.

Nigerian’s are still baffled by the fact that the president is quick to address issues outside his country

Here are some of the reactions

Re: Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by ramdris(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
I feel terrible to have worked so hard to get support for PMB... It was one of the greatest mistake of my life.. The Baba fall my hand.. In fact for supporting him....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by MajesticKris: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Totally Ashamed of Him angry
Re: Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by Mayng01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
This man is a plague to Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by Denique(f): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
E nor shock me o...at all at all cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by sammysneh(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Denique:
E nor shock me o...at all at all cool

He no shock me too, Na today yansh begin dey back

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As President Buhari Condoles Turkey And Other European Countrie by Lastmankc(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
The lifeless one

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Deputy Speaker's Aide (Photo) / Lady Arrested After Killing And Cooking Corpse Of Her Mother (PHOTOS) / A 46-year-old US Woman Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.