Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother (3524 Views)

How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Linx1234: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerians on social media were left in shock after a Twitter user shared a screen she witnessed when she to a store to get a bathing soap.

According to Twitter user by the user name @LamuruduS, when she went to the store she saw an underaged girl sipping alcohol in the presence of her mother.

@LamuruduS shared photos of the girl on his page with the caption

”I came to replace my toilet soap and this is what I saw. see d mother i had to edit her head this girl can’t be more than 5yrs old”

See more photos and reactions here.................https://janefblog.com/nigerians-reacts-as-a-young-girl-was-spotted-sipping-dry-gin-in-the-presence-of-her-mother/

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Millimann: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
I guess that's in Warri.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by adontcare(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na so
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Shellsploit: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Not sure its Chelsea
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by sammysneh(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by wisest10: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mind your business..to.me nothing is wrong there...
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by lifenija: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
wisest10:
really

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by wisest10: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
lifenija:
really
Smile..its just dry gin,most people take it for health related issue...most children I have seen....smile

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shellsploit:
Not sure its Chelsea
Chelsea dry gin
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Haywhymido(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
This one parents have failed her
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na which Kain wahala be dis?
One dey smoke shisha.
One na professional cult signs and greetings expert.
One say he wan be yahoo boy.
Now, Dry gin.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
wisest10:
Your username is just totally opposite to your person.
May God disappoint you and all who have vowed you will never have sense by giving you a new brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Millennialaku(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

May God disappoint you and all who have vowed you will never have sense by giving you a new brain.
ah ah grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by wisest10: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Bros calm down...drinking gin is common for most children, ask your doctor...that's d problem with Nigerians everything is bad because our mind is narrow minded...
I started taking gin mixed when I was five..I had serious stomach issue and that was the local solution coz English medicine was useless then

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by wisest10: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Let's remove medical aspect from there,can you give 5 reasons why it is wrong?
I already know your answer but I will like to hear it so I can correct you
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
wisest10:

Bros calm down...drinking gin is common for most children, ask your doctor...that's d problem with Nigerians everything is bad because our mind is narrow minded...
I started taking gin mixed when I was five..I had serious stomach issue and that was the local solution coz English medicine was useless then
English medicine was useless THEN, when did it become useful?
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by austine4real(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Too early to be taking such questions hope it's not going to damage her organs??
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by suremanpatriot: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
corona medicine?
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
It is called, " SHINE YOUR EYES "..
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Auladimeji(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na south south zone be that

I remembered when one of my family member married an Igbo lady,I swear, I was shocked when I saw mothers giving their babies sips from the bottle
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Vyzz: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by kereman1: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2020
just imagine, while police dey harrass boys wey deys smoke weed... this life no balance.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by andyanders: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Exactly. You've said it all. A kid doing that in the presence of her mother goes to show the home they come from. I only pity the other kids where she lives or school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

guy you wicked oo ok shay you day pray for am now or shay u day cause am gringrin I’m lost lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by AuroraB(f): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Auladimeji:
Na south south zone be that

I remembered when one of my family member married an Igbo lady,I swear, I was shocked when I saw mothers giving their babies sips from the bottle
...oniiro oshi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Kestine0: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Haywhymido:
This one parents have failed her

Even if the parents no fail her... She will end up failing her self..
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2020
nice one....
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by wizod(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2020
does women use to train a child?
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Possiblegee:
guy you wicked oo ok shay you day pray for am now or shay u day cause am gringrin I’m lost lol
Na prayer nah! God go give am sense.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2020
AuroraB:
...oniiro oshi shocked shocked shocked
He is very correct, it is what I have seen myself. The parents will kick off with drinking competition.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by uglodoh(f): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=AuroraB post=93266288]...oniiro oshi shocked shocked shocked[/quote
] The person is not lying. It is common in the South south States. There was a day my dad was taking an alcoholic drink, a small cousin of mine that my mum brought from the village went to the kitchen to bring a cup for her to be served the drink. Everyone was shocked. We shouted at her and warned her never to do that.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother by Meteng: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2020
By next month now, she go begin collect big gbola, if she never collect since. Then una go begin shout rape

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Killed By An Aboki In Jigawa After Leaving Lagos For Business. / The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 / After This 4 Young Ladies Robbed A Man N20 Million,se What Angry Mob Did To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.