Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman (6616 Views)

Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by donb06: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2020
RoyalUc:

Just like that!? grin

And... God doesn't rejects people he first accepted.

My advice... You people should stop being unstable.
Ask about king Saul in the bible.... Are you saying God is unstable.... Ask about Judas Iscariot ..... You can't betray people's trust and expect to keep romancing with you... Anyways you're already fixated so no point arguing with you... JAHBLESS
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by NNEWIsuper: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Slynation:

The government have failed to realized that you certainly can't quench fire with fire.... Herdsmen was killing and burning houses on daily basis which was coincidental to when IPOB started their peaceful protests... But the herdsmen wasn't tagged a terrorists instead they were pampered and compensated with huge sum of money, perhaps a time will come when the Igbos will fully accept their new tag that they are terrorists now start acting like one, just like the Militants.... Maybe then the same government will start shouting and calling for amnesty....!!
If ipob act like militants who will suffer it? Same Igbo and you will still start crying to ICC and Trump.. Nigeria has nothing to lose on igbo soil which is why they deliberately left it underdeveloped without any infrastructure, only the eastern people will suffer it, better get better understanding
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So why do Igbos keep calling it Obigbo?

You know their tactics. Land grabbing. Theres nothing like Obigbo in Rivers state.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by peacekante: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

If ipob act like militants who will suffer it? Same Igbo and you will still start crying to ICC and Trump.. Nigeria has nothing to lose on igbo soil which is why they deliberately left it underdeveloped without any infrastructure, only the eastern people will suffer it, better get better understanding

Painfully all the bridges the IGBOS built are being burnt down . But the federal government is now trying to rebuild some of the infrastructures on the south east
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
That is the thing..

The day we start loosing emphaty and dignity cos of sentiment, hatred and political party is the we have lost it all

Bode George and co will never speak on oyigbo crisis
Tinubu is their only problem in an attemp to take over Lagos in 2023
peacekante:

It s a huge problem believe me. Up till this minute, PDP and OHANEZE are yet to condemn what is going on in Oyigbo largely because it is being spearheading by one of their Politicians.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Scout60:

other states called them hoodlums, rivers state called them ipob

Because Rivers is not other States. Rivers know the culprit. If other states dont have the intelligence to identify the miscreants in their area that's their own problem.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

There nothing like land grabbing and do not comment on what you have little or no knowledge about.
Oyigbo is a local government area but name of the main town is called Obigbo till tomorrrow.
cc:Okoroawusa.

Abeg where be Obigbo in Oyigbo LGA. Please educate us and dont bring lies. Theres nothing like Obigbo in Oyigbo LGA.
The Ibos in that started calling it Obigbo to suit their igbotic narrative. Especially Ibos from Abia.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Seriously, have any one noticed Boko Haram is more intelligent, strategic, organized, brave, well structured, foreign supported and purposes drive more than IPOB...

Nnamadi Kalu is just deceiving and killing innocent young youth. This is a very clear understanding that, majority of the Eastern youth fighting añd supporting IPOB under Ñnamdi kalu are uneducated illiterates...

By now you suppose done know say now month the guy dey...

The same person make talk say e get nuclear weapons at the very beginning of the so called struggle...
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by AustineJohn908(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
peacekante:

If you don't know that when there is an unrest, the military worldwide are known to carry out things legally or illegally to get their job done which in the process will result into human rights abuses. Painfully residents of obibo will suffer for what they didn't instigated.

Your foolish Nnamdi kanu was running his mouth drinking tea and calling on deluded and looted brains of his miscreants here in Nigeria to go and attack the Military. He was placing a bounty of 100m on a sitting GOVERNOR head you guys didn't see anything wrong with it.

Now the governor has reacted you are crying upandan. I only pity the innocent once who are caught in this cross fire honestly.
If these people carry weapons now, no be like say the Military go fit stand. Just like how them dry run from Boko Haram like Cowards.
Killing Unarmed people...what can be more Cowardly than this?
Give them Weapons na, I guess na beg soldiers go dey beg Air Force to send plane come bomb there since dey go tell too incompetent to fight.
Coward soldiers...I spit on Nigeria.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Okoroawusa: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Abeg where be Obigbo in Oyigbo LGA. Please educate us and dont bring lies. Theres nothing like Obigbo in Oyigbo LGA.
The Ibos in that started calling it Obigbo to suit their igbotic narrative. Especially Ibos from Abia.
Ojiofor what do you say to this?
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2020
AustineJohn908:

[s]If these people carry weapons now, no be like say the Military go fit stand. Just like how them dry run from Boko Haram like Cowards.
Give them Weapons na, I guess na beg soldiers go dey beg Air Force to send plane come bomb there since dey go tell too incompetent to fight.
Coward soldiers...I spit on Nigeria.[/s]

No worry they'll carry gun and chase all of you out of Uyo.
The biafran flag will be hoisted in Uyo, since that's what you want.

Clown!
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by PedroEastman: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=peacekante post=95606736]

Oyigbo.

Modified. Thank you sir[/quote

I
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by ayomipoosi: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2020
that was the original name.
Madibah:

Obigbo is a place inside oyigbo bro cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Unik3030: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2020
kuuljay:
so where is the evidence that soldiers are killing Biafrans? grin grin grin
God bless u,the fool think say him get sense
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by IkwereIgbo: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
We pray for peace.. Innocent lives should not be used for experiment...

Just like US rescued their citizen.... Nigeria shud just send their navy to UK to extradite Kanu to Nigeria....

Let Kanu and wike be locked in one room and let them fight...... Innocent lives should Not be sacrificed

For defending ala igbo,it will be a bloodbath but Rivers is igboland land other places do we won't be associating with people from far away across Niger bridge no way.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Ratedgang: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
peacekante:

If you don't know that when there is an unrest, the military worldwide are known to carry out things legally or illegally to get their job done which in the process will result into human rights abuses. Painfully residents of obibo will suffer for what they didn't instigated.

Your foolish Nnamdi kanu was running his mouth drinking tea and calling on deluded and looted brains of his miscreants here in Nigeria to go and attack the Military. He was placing a bounty of 100m on a sitting GOVERNOR head you guys didn't see anything wrong with it.

Now the governor has reacted you are crying upandan. I only pity the innocent once who are caught in this cross fire honestly.
i dont think you watched and listened to the video before spewing gutters from your rotten belly.....You never can tell how your own death will come. I guess it will come in a very painful way. Be careful what u wish for others.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by AustineJohn908(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

No worry they'll carry gun and chase all of you out of Uyo.
The biafran flag will be hoisted in Uyo, since that's what you want.

Clown!
If Uyo speaks Igbo, why not? hut unfortunately for you, they don't.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
AustineJohn908:
If Uyo speaks Igbo, why not? hut unfortunately for you, they don't.

It's coming, then they'll turn Uyo to Umuiyo. The whole of Nepa line off Abak road is already Iboland. Gradually its spreading.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by gidgiddy: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

What you are calling Oyigbo was originally known as Obigbo before the war. It used to be part of the old Aba province. What some people dont know is when General Gowon was creating Rivers state in 1967, he had to carve out land from somewhere. So Gowon carved out land from 4 provinces, Bayelsa province, Portharcourt province, Owerri province and Aba province.

It was after the war that the military government started renaming several places in Rivers state to try and hide the fact that Igbo territories where used in creating Rivers state. So Obigbo was renamed Oyigbo
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by AustineJohn908(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

It's coming, then they'll turn Uyo to Umuiyo. The whole of Nepa line off Abak road is already Iboland. Gradually its spreading.
lol...C u? How can something that right from inception have not ever been the language of a people, become it now?....no matter what you say, we all know that Rivers State is Igbo land.
From Port Harcourt and down the the farther land of an Igbo speaking communities in Rivers, it belongs to the Igbos and surely when Nigeria does divide, the Igbo will get those lands back and if they don't get it back, they will annex it from Nigeria
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Scout60(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Because Rivers is not other States. Rivers know the culprit. If other states dont have the intelligentlce to identify the miscreants in their area that's their own problem.

your hatred for igbos will kill you. your hatred for oyigbo will destroy you one day. Group of people gathered together and destroy things, they termed them Igbos. We keep excelling. Keep hating
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by RoyalUc(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

grin
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2020
AustineJohn908:
lol...C u? How can something that right from inception have not ever been the language of a people, become it now?....no matter what you say, we all know that Rivers State is Igbo land.
From Port Harcourt and down the the farther land of an Igbo speaking communities in Rivers, it belongs to the Igbos and surely when Nigeria does divide, the Igbo will get those lands back and if they don't get it back, they will annex it from Nigeria

Like I said before, come and take it for them. It's not by writing it online.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

What you are calling Oyigbo was originally known as Obigbo before the war. It used to be part of the old Aba province. What some people dont know is when General Gowon was creating Rivers state in 1967, he had to carve out land from somewhere. So Gowon carved out land from 4 provinces, Bayelsa province, Portharcourt province, Owerri province and Aba province.

It was after the war that the military government started renaming several places in Rivers state to try and hide the fact that Igbo territories where used in creating Rivers state. So Obigbo was renamed Oyigbo

There was never a renaming of Oyigbo. There is Obigbo in Abia state not in Rivers State. And there was nothing like Bayelsa province.

Ipoo and lies everywhere.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by peacekante: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

There was never a renaming of Oyigbo. There is Obigbo in Abia state not in Rivers State. And there was nothing like Bayelsa province.

Ojiofor are you seeing this?
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by scolex1(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2020
I really regret my involvement in #endsars protest.
This country is unredeemable
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by gidgiddy: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Kinematics:

I suggest you go and read the history of the old Eastern Region and the 20 provinces that made up the Eastern Region before the Biafran war started in 1967
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Kinematics: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

I suggest you go and read the history of the old Eastern Region and the 20 provinces that made up the Eastern Region before the Biafran war started in 1967

Show anywhere in eastern region called Bayelsa province.
Show me anywhere in eastern region where Oyigbo currently in Rivers State was called Obigbo.
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Only Eastern will it?? Obviously you lacking abstract vision, let's just hope it doesn't get to that stage....
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by NNEWIsuper: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Slynation:
Only Eastern will it?? Obviously you lacking abstract vision, let's just hope it doesn't get to that stage....
You do t really have sense.. I guess you've never been up north to get a glimpse of what terror really is.. Till then u guys can continue to fool around
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You do t really have sense.. I guess you've never been up north to get a glimpse of what terror really is.. Till then u guys can continue to fool around
Msteeeew, Myopic views....FYI, I witnessed the 2000 & 2002 crisis/sharia in Kaduna State, witnessed the then never ending violence in Jos, was among the squad of kaje boys fighting for Christians in 2011 (the aftermath effects/violence of the presidential election).... So don't think everyone is hiding under their mothers wrapper like you!!

Nobi mouth, I'm here for the violence and terrors, I'm a survivor.....!! ngwa, waaaA here!!!!
Re: Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman by peacekante: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
AustineJohn908:
If these people carry weapons now, no be like say the Military go fit stand. Just like how them dry run from Boko Haram like Cowards.
Coward soldiers...I spit on Nigeria.

It is important the igbo leaders talk to and caution nnamdi Kanu for all the violence he is instigating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa REC: Court Rejects Extending Order Stopping Prosecution Of Yunusa Ari / Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident / President Jonathan Stumbles With The Independence Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.