Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man With Fake Naira Notes Arrested In Adamawa State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man With Fake Naira Notes Arrested In Adamawa State (141 Views)

How To Know Fake Naira Notes; Security Features —CBN / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / See The Deplorable State Of A Primary School In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With Fake Naira Notes Arrested In Adamawa State by Molan123: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ekohotblog confirmed that the suspect, was arrested on Saturday, October 31, by police operatives attached to Numan Division.

When contacted, Spokesperson of the Command, DSP Suleiman Yahya Nguroje, confirmed the arrest.

Nguroje on Sunday, November 1, said the suspect, Fatgoel has been spending counterfeit notes in exchange for goods and services in Guyuk and Lafiya local government areas.

“Investigations revealed that counterfeits notes are still in circulation in those areas.

The public, particularly traders should observe while trading to avoid falling victim,” Nguroje said.

“The Commissioner of Police Olugbenga Adeyanju, while assuring that much is been done to preventing the circulation of the counterfeits, enjoins residents to report any suspicious persons or group around their neighbourhoods to the nearest police division or report same through any of the Police Command Control/Emergency: 08089671313, 08107364974, 08053872326” he added. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/02/man-with-fake-naira-notes-arrested-in-adamawa-state/

(1) (Reply)

Naija My Country / BREAKING: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election / I’m Gay, I Don’t Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore, Prison Break Star Wen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.