Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I’m Gay, I Don’t Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore, Prison Break Star Wen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Gay, I Don’t Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore, Prison Break Star Wen (140 Views)

Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of / I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes / I Don’t Want To Exit Office A Failure - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Gay, I Don’t Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore, Prison Break Star Wen by Erons123: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Miller, who rose to fame in the role of Michael Scofield on the Fox series, wrote to his fans on Instagram: “I’m out. Of PB. Officially.”

“Not because of static on social media (although that has centered the issue.),” the star, who came out as gay in 2013, continued.

“I just don’t want to play straight characters. Their stories have been told (and told).” “So. No more Michael.

If you were a fan of the show, hoping for additional seasons… I understand this is disappointing. I’m sorry,” Miller wrote.

“If you’re hot and bothered b/c you fell in love with a fictional straight man played by a real gay one… That’s your work.”

While expressing disappointment that Prison Break wouldn’t be returning with Miller at the helm, many of the actor’s fans shared their pride in his decision. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/11/im-gay-i-dont-want-to-play-straight-characters-anymore-prison-break-star-wentworth-miller/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Thurs, Nov 12th, 2020 / [music] Ricch – Blessings / How To Earn Huge Sums Of Money With This Two Apps While Donig Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.