Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Wike Should Have Done?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Should Have Done?? (981 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wike Should Have Done?? by helinues: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
If I were Wike, I would have invited the Igbo elders in the Oyigbo area to present those Ipob miscreants that attacked and destroyed properties in Oyigbo area.

Inform them about his initial plans of inviting military should they are unable to present those nonentities

... Kanu is just one selfish and egocentric guy who only cares about himself not his supporters.

Those unnecessary killings should have been avoided by all means.

Two wrongs don't make a right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
You can't be Wike, stop dreaming!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by helinues: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Davash222:
You can't be Wike, stop dreaming!

So you supported the unnecessary killings right?

3 Likes

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by ashacot: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
IPOB do not take advice my brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Davash222(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:

So you supported the unnecessary killings right?
So, waking you up from your dream is now supporting unnecessary killings?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by helinues: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Davash222:

So, waking you up from your dream is now supporting unnecessary killings?

Waking up?

Abeg someone with reasonable comments should come forward

1 Like

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by TecM0: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
11x2222222222:
[s][/s]
helinues why do you enjoying forking your harlot mother?

You are such a great ambassador of Ibo youth

Continue showing Nigerians exactly who you guys are

Wike and Ikwere youths have already taken note, Kano youth also took note

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by YouAreFinished: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
If I were Wike,I would have built concentration camps and then gas every single one of them.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by helinues: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

You are such a great ambassador of Ibo youth

Continue showing Nigerians exactly who you guys are

Wike and Ikwere youths have already taken note, Kano youth also took note

My brother, you should have allowed the guy to continue wallowing with his delusional.

He is a very good ambassador of Ibo youth..

Abi no be same guy who first posted Eniola Badmus being shot at Lekki protest with a decent Photoshop photos to back it up

By 2023, each region would have an opportunity to listen to their own lyrics

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Yaribanzaonic: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
YouAreFinished:
If I were Wike,I would have built concentration camps and then gas every single one of them.

Pained Moran. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
This era is not when you kill igbos and go scot free that’s in the past
Igbos can’t be sacrifice the way they used us to settle score
Jonathan won buhari in 2011
Na we suffer am
They killed us in the north
Mohamed was cartooned in Germany
They killed us
Endsars protest
They blame us
Noo!
We can’t be sacrifice in the alter of one Nigeria again
Ajum!!mbaa
Wether ikwere or not
Any idiot that spill the blood of igbo kid
Will answer to us
Not a threat���

5 Likes

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by TecM0: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
cool

If I were Wike, I will not engage Ibo elders or Ibo youth, because it won't yeild results , I will continue with the curfew till they understand how to live peacefully within constituted authority

1 Like

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by helinues: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
This era is not when you kill igbos and go scot free that’s in the past
Igbos can’t be sacrifice the way they used us to settle score
Jonathan won buhari in 2011
Na we suffer am
They killed us in the north
Mohamed was cartooned in Germany
They killed us
Endsars protest
They blame us
Noo!
We can’t be sacrifice in the alter of one Nigeria again
Ajum!!mbaa
Wether ikwere or not
Any idiot that spill the blood of igbo kid
Will answer to us
Not a threat���

You, Kanu and Wike are all the same
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by NNEWIsuper: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

If I were Wike, I not engage Ibo elders or Ibo youth, because it won't yeild results , I will continue with the curfew till they understand how to live peacefully within constituted authority

Lol.. You're right they lack the capability to engage in peaceful discus, what fits them is violence
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by TecM0: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Lol.. You're right they lack the capability to engage in peaceful discus, what fits them is violence

Not violence but total movement restrictions curfew

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by helinues: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

But not all the Igbo residing in that area are Igbos most especially their elders.

This unnecessary killings should have been avoided by all means.

All lives matter
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Moferere: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2020
ashacot:
IPOB do not take advice my brother.
That's why they are Igbos
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
If I were Wike, I would have invited the Igbo elders in the Oyigbo area to present those Ipob miscreants that attacked and destroyed properties in Oyigbo area.

Inform them about his initial plans of inviting military should they are unable to present those nonentities

... Kanu is just one selfish and egocentric guy who only cares about himself not his supporters.

For the first time, you spoke sensibly

So in the case of Bokoharam, bandits, Fulani herdsmen who has been killing, raping, kidnapping, stealing and destroying people's properties, who will you invite Or who have you invited

How many Northerners have condemned them

Properties destroyed and security men killed in Lagos and all over Nigeria, who was invited

Your hatred to the Igbos who are not aware of your existence will not kee you undecided

Dey open thread upandan undecided

Mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Eastlink(m): 12:45am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

You made sense here
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

First reasonable contribution you have made.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by gidgiddy: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2020
1. There is no proof whatsoever that IPOB was involved in the violence in Oyigbo or that they killed anyone. All we have are just mere statements from Wike and the Police. Mere statements is not proof of guilt, anybody can make any statement

2. Nobody has told us how IPOB, a group not known to bear arms, managed to kill 6 armed Soldiers and Police. Nobody had seen the bodies or even a single picture of the security forces allegedly killed. Nobody knows their names, how and where they were killed. Nobody even knows if they exist

3. What happend in Oyigbo happened in almost every state in Southern Nigeria during ENDSARS protest. It was a general thing across board. Police stations were burnt, properties were destroyed and lives of both the protesters and security forces were lost. So why is it that Wike was the only Governor that was shouting terrorism, proscribing people, imposing week long curfew and inviting the military? Other Governors were trying to calm things down in their states, the idiot called Wike was inflaming the situation in his own. Now other states are in clean up phase and they are still shooting in Rivers state. More lives are being lost and more destruction caused. Just because a foolish Wike wants to appease his Northern slave masters ahead of 2023

Wike will not escape justice for the blood he spilled in Oyigbo.
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Heavensent01(m): 1:42am On Nov 03, 2020
what's going on in Igbo passed beyond Ipob killing anyone
Re: What Wike Should Have Done?? by Heavensent01(m): 1:42am On Nov 03, 2020
what's going on at oyingbo go beyond Ipob killing anyone

Wike I think just capitalized on the ipob killing of army which might even be masterminded by some political force to caused distress in that zone

I presume Wike is trying to curtail the excesses and overzealousness of Ndigbo political decision and domination in River state, what the fool Tinubu couldn't address on time in the course of liberalism in Lagos that made them to be spreading their arms like Python on Yoruba politics that can't happened in their region

Wike might be seeing Igbo domination at that zone as a political threat to Rivers state indigenous citizens in the future and giving the fact that, they double shun his preferred candidate in the last general election

Rivers state is surely not the only place police and soldiers were killed, this surely have a political undertone

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Hon Sola Giwa SSA To The Governor Attacked By Tanker Drivers In Apapa / 2023: Not Another Muslim Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.