Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

After Zlatan Staked 1 Million Naira Against Manchester, See What Happened - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Zlatan Staked 1 Million Naira Against Manchester, See What Happened (846 Views)

UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Zlatan Staked 1 Million Naira Against Manchester, See What Happened by remzshooterz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zlatan Ibile is a popular Nigerian musician, songwriter, producer, celebrity and a dancer who is popularly for his weird type of music style and the amazing dance steps to hjs music.

It seems that Zlatan Ibile is Barcelona fan based on how he usually support Barcelona through his social media platforms but today he did something to Arsenal that shocked people on twitter.

Recall that Zlatan Ibile shared a post on his official twitter account in which he revealed that he staked 1 million Naira on Arsenal to defeat Manchester United in the Premier League match today.
Zlatan Ibile revealed that he staked 1 million Naira on Arsenal by sharing a post on twitter in which he said "A million naira on Arsenal , who’s betting". See the screenshot of the post below:

Zlatan Ibile was very lucky today to the extent that he was able to bet 1 million Naira on Arsenal to defeat Manchester United and after he won the bet, he shared another post on his twitter account.

After Arsenal defeated Manchester United in tonight's match, Zlatan took to his twitter account to congratulate himself and at the same time he mocked Manchester United fans by saying "I don chop ooo up Man U". See the screenshot of the post below:

[
see his personal tweet about it
Re: After Zlatan Staked 1 Million Naira Against Manchester, See What Happened by caski: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
tongue
Re: After Zlatan Staked 1 Million Naira Against Manchester, See What Happened by uniqueboi1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
So you can't post it here? You wan clear my zero account?

(1) (Reply)

Big Odds Bet9ja Free Sure Booking Code For Today 31st January 2021 / Super Friendly: Cameroon Versus Nigeria In Austria On June 4, 2021 / Tyson Fury V Deontay Wilder III Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.