Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender (1452 Views)

Israel Vs. Pereira 3. Verdict: Stylebender LOST! / Drake Facetimes With Israel Adesanya Before UFC 276, Reveals He Bet A $1M / Israel Adesanya ( Stylebender) Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wish me luck Guys..

It's all about Risk!!

Calculated Risk!!

In Few hours, y'all gonna celebrate me!!

This i have seen.

Thanks

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by Estimable(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
5k?? Make am 50k Bro
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by PlayerMeji: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Been a while since I watched Adesanya, but I wish him the best of luck..
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by RedChiefPriest: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omo! U get mind sha
Make me sef go bet.
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Been a while since I watched Adesanya, but I wish him the best of luck..

Oga which Luck ?? abeg o,.. Not today..

jarred is the Man of the Moment.., i'm seeing a KO in R3
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Estimable:
5k?? Make am 50k Bro

lemme stake it 20K.. i dont have 50 currently at my disposal
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by handsomeyinka(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by Solosolojohquay: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is it before dawn make I go stake my own i plan on betting on the match before
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by Solosolojohquay: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
The odds is not even up to 2 again
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by Anny505(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Omo

Sorry for your loss man
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Anny505:
Omo

Sorry for your loss man

Lol.. we meuveeeeeeee
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by winnah(f): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2022
That's a lie man. Israel is the king of this jungle (middleweight)... I'll remind you this after the match.... I'll pay you 5k if jarred wins Israel...

1 Like

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by CheedyJ(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Sorry for ur loss...try again next time by d way, drake staked $1m on israel & won big time , just saying..

3 Likes

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by joshboss(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2022
CheedyJ:
Sorry for ur loss...try again next time by d way, drake staked $1m on israel & won big time , just saying..

Drake don cashout this early morning. He suppose give Isreal inside the money sha
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by seunmsg(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
Wish me luck Guys..

It's all about Risk!!

Calculated Risk!!

This i have seen.

Thanks

Go home and lick your wound grin grin grin
Next time, don’t ever bet against the last stylebender.

3 Likes

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Go home and lick your wound grin grin grin
Next time, don’t ever bet against the last stylebender.

no pain no gain,. im still gonna bet against him vs Perera...

Isreal is just getting lucky joor, there are a lot of better fighter than Izzy in the middleweight, thats why his last few matches has been won in the Judges hand and not by KO
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by CheedyJ(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
joshboss:

Drake don cashout this early morning. He suppose give Isreal inside the money sha
Givers lemon ni, shey if israel lose d fight, him go give drake him money back or compensate am ni.. Well, if i b drizzy sha, I go just send israel one good wine, finish..

1 Like

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by Yungmil: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Isreal is just getting lucky joor, there are a lot of better fighter than Izzy in the middleweight, thats why his last few matches has been won in the Judges hand and not by KO
Name the fighters you think are better than him in striking. Do u even watch UFC middleweight fights. Israel had 85 fights in kickboxing won 75. His only challenge in dat division just maybe Alex. Israel studies his opponent even while he is fighting with them.

1 Like

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Huge sum of money is really subjective.

3 Likes

Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
Wish me luck Guys..

It's all about Risk!!

Calculated Risk!!

This i have seen.

Thanks
so who's celebrating rn?
Re: UFC 276 : I Just Staked Huge Amount Of Money Against The Stylebender by tarantino1: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

If e sure for you, put 20K for the
Pereira fight.

You go cry hot sweaty tears grin

And bro, there's no middleweight better than him. Man has cleaned the whole division and will do it again for the second time.

(1) (Reply)

1.50 Odds Rollover To Hit 270k In 10 Attempts / Giroud: We Don't Need New Striker / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.