Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River (874 Views)

Ukachukwu Brothers Blast Wike, Demand Apology For Calling Them 'land Grabbers' / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by Frankdoz10: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am Madam Anireju Erewa...I am Itsekiri Urhobo speaking Biafran. Today been Sunday, 1st November, 2020....I place a curse on Wike the gynocidal governor of River's State in the contraption. It shall not be well with Wike for giving an order that has led to the genocidal murder killings of male sons 15 years and older in that State...Wike's madness quest and thirst for the bloods of male sons 15 years and older shall drive him to murder same male age in his family household.. I curse Wike today...that females in his family household who are of the same age bracket as the males that Wike has spilled their bloods upon the soil of land, their spirits shall hunt the family household of Wike...and the females when they get to adulthood shall have no male to marry them...they shall be husbandless...For this gruesome crime carried out by Wike...there shall be no cry of a baby in Wike's family household. The cry of a baby shall not, and will never be heard in Wike's family household ....And so shall it be in Wike's family household forever....Ise Ise Ise...
https://www./1665636510362662/permalink/2739441069648862/

1 Like

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by caski: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
source
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by Unik3030: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
if u blame Wike then what will u say to Nnamdi Kanu?
y are people presenting it as if wike just woke up one day n started dealing with ipob

2 Likes

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by IJOBA2: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
HELINUES WILL NOT SLEEP WELL THIS NIGHT O shocked

4 Likes

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by helinues: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Delusional grandeur.

They will continue blaming Wike while exonerating the selfish and self centered guy Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by nolywe(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Madam close your mouth before they will place 50m naira bounty on your head...If you know...you know
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by Moferere: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Now I understand why nobody trusts them in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by misano(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Unik3030:
if u blame Wike then what will u say to Nnamdi Kanu?
y are people presenting it as if wike just woke up one day n started dealing with ipob

Nnamdi Kanu messed up. Wike messed up more.
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Wike really messed up

You don't joke with innocent blood

They speak volumes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by peacekante: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by misano(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2020
nolywe:
Madam close your mouth before they will place 50m naira bounty on your head...If you know...you know

SS & SE don't play bumd politics with human lives. Wike political career is dead. It will fall the same Oshiomole failed. I'm in D SS & know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by YungMillionaire: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Madam, Urhobo MAY be Biafran but NOT Itshekiri please.

1 Like

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by Etinosa1234: 2:36am On Nov 03, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Madam, Urhobo MAY be Biafran but NOT Itshekiri please.

Bros nor wan join online republic

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by YouAreFinished: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Wike really messed up

You don't joke with innocent blood

They speak volumes
What is innocent about the blood

1 Like

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by ican2020: 5:16am On Nov 03, 2020
YouAreFinished:

What is innocent about the blood
You are next, because you are guilty

2 Likes

Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by Lawalatm: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2020
A group kill innocent soldiers and policemen and when the consequences befell them.....now you are talking rubbish.
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by nolywe(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
misano:

SS & SE don't play bumd politics with human lives. Wike political career is dead. It will fall the same Oshiomole failed. I'm in D SS & know
Who DSS help??
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by misano(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2020
nolywe:

Who DSS help??

Sorry. I didn't say DSS. I said "I am from The South South part of Nigeria"
Re: Madam Anireju Erewa Of Itsekiri Blast Wike For Ongoing Killings In River by IgboFlatinos: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPoB)

(1) (Reply)

Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / What Is Going On In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.