Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) (50762 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Benesis: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Dont play with love, love and hate are 2 of the most powerful forces known to man, they can drive peoppe to extremes...

But i dnt condone violence, but lets always define relationships at the onset, dnt start datin til u know d person a bit
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
tongue
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
w
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Reelafonja(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm rip
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by ekaette1621: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
This vagina people sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Udosky1666: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
I no understand where we dy go for this country sha....

Anyways I'll help you with installation, servicing and repairs of your air-conditioning system and fridge please call 08121819111
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Some people are foolish and stupid
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Sad
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Femeto: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2020
The pastor also has a case to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Her killer should be brought to book
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Hello Guys! Am A Professional Interior Designer!
I would Design Your Space Exceptionally!

I offer Services Like: Themes ! POP / Interior Painting ! 3D panel & Wallpaper Installation! Flooring! & LCD PANEL.

Call/WhatsApp : zero7zero169611zero1

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
Who died, Wilberforce or Elvina, who is the girlfrnd?the story is confusing

I swear
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
Very confusing I have read the story somewhere and it was also so confusing.
At last what I deduced is that the arsonist was after Wilberforce and did not care about any form of collateral damage provided Wilberforce was involved.
The day he had the opportunity, it was Elvina and a pastor who were harmed as Wilberforce who was seen together with them in a room had earlier left the place without the arsonist noticing.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by BigJoe19: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2020
No one cares. She must have cheated on the guy or scammed him to get that

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by gambia(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2020
What a confusing story. undecided Rip to the dead
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2020
May the souls of the departed ones rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Sirmwill: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2020
hamtabfawaz:
Hello Guys! Am A Professional Interior Designer!
I would Design Your Space Exceptionally!

I offer Services Like: Themes ! POP / Interior Painting ! 3D panel & Wallpaper Installation! Flooring! & LCD PANEL.

Call/WhatsApp : zero7zero169611zero1

How will we know that all these images are your work
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2020
kokox1:

E-COMMERCE, BUSINESS, SCHOOL OR CUSTOM WEBSITES
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12617395_uyfd67d_jpegdb5af6620f8b0c5203f7252dfd772682
CLICK HERE TO REACH OUT TO US

The Dishonorable Scammer/Spammer 1 of Nairaland .
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Kaylet: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:

I thought my English teacher failed to teach me some things because I didn't understand too

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Lightangel65: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
No one cares. She must have cheated on the guy or scammed him to get that

Probably too, same reason why people kill their exes, don't cheat in relationships and avoid wahala,
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Luckytechtv: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
There is nothing confusing in story. Wilberforce boyfriend wants to burn Wilberforce to death not knowing Wilberforce has left the scene and he burnt other people instead (Evina) and others.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by maiquel: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2020
I can see I'm not the only confused person here... anyway someone died and it appears the person is innocent.
Even if the person cheated, killing is not an option, just walk away.
Walk far away!
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Only fools attack their ex. And like this idiot, they should be made to face the full wrath of the law. What is not meant to be is not meant to be. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Recently my ex parted ways with me due to irreconcilable differences and we handled it like adults wishing each other well. Why should I attack someone I once loved. Well, I'm not surprised why people commit such acts as suicide or homicide. It's because excess and imbalance love which is seen as obsession always leads to this. When your partner tells you and means it that s/he can't do without you, it's a sign of obsession which is different from love. And when someone like that who has confessed that s/he cannot live without you is jilted, s/he may most likely end his life or that of the ex or both lives.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2020
The story is very confusing, I can hardly understand a thing.

RIP to the dead, that's all I can say.

All these love and relationship wahala sef. undecided
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:

Initially I didn't want to read the story not until I met ur comment so I decided to go see how complicated the story is.

Of a truth the story is complicated a bit but not beyond comprehension.

My problem now is not that u couldn't understand the story in it little complicated way but the number of persons who have accepted that the story is so complicated beyond understanding hence the over 10 likes your comment have attracted so far.

Anyway, let me see how I can help u and ur friends to understand the story.....

The person that died is Elvina Japheth.
She wasn't the main target as she is not the ex girl friend to the jealous lover.

WILBERFORCE was the main target as she was the one who in a relationship with the jealous lover.

The matter that brought both 3 persons together as seen in the story is that, Elvina is friend with Wilberforce and she (Elvina) is also an assistant to the pastor.

So it was ELVINA that died the death that was meant for her friend WILBERFORCE.

cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:

Elvina died. But it is Wilberforce the man wanted to kill. Wilberforce was his girlfriend and she broke up with him because her parent said she and the man are related by blood. However, the man could not bear it and then planned to kill her by burning her house.

Fortunately for Wilberforce, she wasn't at home. She gave her house to a Pastor and his assistant (Elvina) because they came to preach in that area. He burnt the house but only Elvina got burnt to death. The pastor is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Nice one. I don't know why most ladies prefer dating touts grin
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by sunnitus: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
The writer don confuse my confusion

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Chayris: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
angry

And where is the bastard criminal now?

Foolish people just full this country...

You are the most foolish person I have seen my entire life.....
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Chayris: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
angry

And where is the bastard criminal now?

Foolish people just full this country...

You are the most foolish person I have seen my entire life...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.