Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) (50963 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Emmypure: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Upon say the girl no fine, the mugu still dey jealous on top of her, although I didn't read the whole story.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Wat a tale,rest in peace to the deceased n quick recovery to the pastor
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2020
gulfer:
RIP to the dead, but I have a question; why did the pastor sleep alone with the female assistant in the home of another female who left to sleep elsewhere.....are you thinking what I am thinking Anyway, let us leave everything to God. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bros me self see am moooo! ayam not understanding.

The pastor has lots of questions to answer allbeit not related to this very crime we are reading about. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by sirdumle: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
Who died, Wilberforce or Elvina, who is the girlfrnd?the story is confusing
I'm confused as well

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Elvina died. But it is Wilberforce the man wanted to kill. Wilberforce was his girlfriend and she broke up with him because her parent said she and the man are related by blood. However, the man could not bear it and then planned to kill her by burning her house.

Fortunately for Wilberforce, she wasn't at home. She gave her house to a Pastor and his assistant (Elvina) because they came to preach in that area. He burnt the house but only Elvina got burnt to death. The pastor is still alive.
thanks bro, I actually understood the article using common sense, but the author wasn't coherent in the analysis
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Timisamd(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
apache22b:
did she die

She was burnt to Resurrection
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by BadBradley: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a young soul!

Condolences to Her Family!
We Declare the Healing Hand of God on the Pastor in the Name of JESUS... Amen

The second to the last comment by her Friend touched me..

" I saw her yesterday. We talked and laughed, not knowing it will be the last time I would see her"

When we Hammer on the need for Preparation and to Live our Lives in the Conciousness of Eternity! It sounds like a Disturbance!
I Tell you, adhere to these Admonishment !They will Save you!
Nobody knows His/Her last day! There are People alive now who will not witness the end of day..
The Greatest you will Gift your Soul is to Genuinely Surrender to JESUS Christ and Live your life in Righteousness, Holiness and Purity..
With that you Have no Problems or cause to Fear!!
Sudden Death! Sudden Glory!!
mumu hypicrite always talking trash. What is the pastor doing with a female assistant alone in a house?

And why would Wilberforce, the other of the house,need to give them privacy?
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by BadBradley: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
gulfer:
RIP to the dead, but I have a question; why did the pastor sleep alone with the female assistant in the home of another female who left to sleep elsewhere.....are you thinking what I am thinking Anyway, let us leave everything to God. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
same thing i am thinking.

The pastor is gbenshing that dead Elvina and still putting eye on another person's relationship?
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Samchimezie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lives Still Goes On........ Rip To The Death, No Matter What Comes Next The Did Has Been Done.
Grace For The Family To Accept The Lost In Good Fate.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by AududuNine11: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
Who died, Wilberforce or Elvina, who is the girlfrnd?the story is confusing

English language died
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chayris:

You are the most foolish person I have seen my entire life...

You must be mistaken me for your father....
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by darichlife: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wetin prick and toto matter de cause ehn. God abeg we domn see too much for this 2020
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
okay

Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

How will we know that all these images are your work

Just Check My Former Post
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked all them niggas from bayelsa are crazier than a mahfukka. i went to school with one. they are lunatics and bullys grin
Oga shut ur mouth if you don't have anything good to say, ode.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Africangiants(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.