Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok (905 Views)

BREAKING: Terrorists Take Over Suleja-Minna Road Near Nigeria's Capital City / Boko Haram Attacks Army Convoy In Borno, Kills 12 Soldiers, Steals Cash- Gazette / Lightning Strike Kills 12 Cows In Delta As Herdsmen Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Haram jihadists on Sunday killed 12 people and abducted seven others in a raid on a village near the northeast Nigerian town of Chibok, local sources said.

Chibok is the scene of the mass kidnapping of 276 schoolgirls in 2014 by Boko Haram which drew global outrage and international attention to the group.

Fighters in six pickup trucks drove into Takulashi village on Sunday, 18 kilometres (12 miles) from Chibok, shooting residents and setting homes ablaze.

“The terrorists killed 12 people, including two of our members who engaged them in a gunfight,” Abwaku Kabu, the leader of a local government-backed militia said.

Anti-jihadist militia members from Chibok mobilised in two trucks to defend the village but they were outnumbered by the militants who seized one of the trucks, Kabu said.

The insurgents who attacked the village from their Sambisa forest enclave nearby abducted seven residents and burnt 70 houses after looting food supplies, Ayuba Alamson, a community leader in Chibok said.

“The insurgents took away three women and their four children in the attack,” said Alamson who have the same death toll.

https://www.macaubusiness.com/boko-haram-kills-12-in-raid-near-nigerias-chibok/
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
May their souls rest in peace and may those kidnapped be released . Amen.

Now my question, why is the Nigerian army not in that region protecting their citizens and repelling attacks from the terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by IGBOSON1: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
If just half of the dumdass Hausa-Fulani soldiers crawling all over Obigbo were to have been deployed in and around Chibok, then maybe these type of sad reports from the north wouldn't be as frequent as they are!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues GOATandYAMtheory
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Moferere: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
IGBOSON1:
If just half of the dumdass Hausa-Fulani soldiers crawling all over Obigbo were to have been deployed in and around Chibok, then maybe these type of sad reports from the north wouldn't be as frequent as they are!

Sentiments will not give you Biafra, emotions will not help you.

The Nigeria Army is preventing the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPoB) from becoming another monster like Boko Haram Terrorists.

I commend them for that smart move
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Too many dead in that region, it’s heart breaking. And yet these same people will support the genocidal soldiers operating in Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

The Nigeria Army is preventing the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPoB) from becoming another monster like Boko Haram Terrorists.

For every person that has died as a result of IPOB activities, thousands upon thousands of innocent women , children and others have been butchered by your Boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

IPOB should indeed curb the violent tendencies of their members and resort to peaceful methods , however, comparing them to your Boko haram folk is disingenuous and quite frankly shameful.
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by prince2pac(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2020
The anti-jihadist militia was outnumbered and overpowered, now where are they soldiers when you need them, no where to be found. instead they are down the south side and west side maltreating and killing civilians..

shame on them... shame on Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by loveth360(f): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2020
While hausafulanis and yoruba terrorists in army uniform are in Obigbo killing Igbo youths.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Moferere: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2020
frosbel2:

For every person that has died as a result of IPOB activities, thousands upon thousands of innocent women , children and others have been butchered by your Boko haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

IPOB should indeed curb the violent tendencies of their members and resort to peaceful methods , however, comparing them to your Boko haram folk is disingenuous and quite frankly shameful.

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra IPOB
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra IPOB

Lol. Ethno idiots rampaging on Nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by IGBOSON1: 12:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

Your post shows just how far down the evolutionary chain you 'one Nigeria ' dumbfucks are!

Just listen to yourself: you've already concluded (without proof) that whatever murders and arson carried out in Obigbo (at a time similar criminality was going on all over the south and middle-belt) was done by card-carrying IPOB members; you have concluded the ones murdered in cold blood by the soldiers Wike invited, are all guilty and deserving of death and hence don't need to be accorded the right to a fair hearing; you have concluded that there's one rule for southerners in general and Igbos in particular on the one hand, and core muslim northerners in general and Fulani in particular on the other......hence the difference in approach to similar security challenges in both regions!

You see, in your failed defence of 'one Nigeria' and all the evil contradictions that goes with it, you lot take leave of your senses and make arguments you cannot defend!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Moferere: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Your post shows just how far down the evolutionary chain you 'one Nigeria ' dumbfucks are!

Just listen to yourself: you've already concluded (without proof) that whatever murders and arson carried out in Obigbo (at a time similar criminality was going on all over the south and middle-belt) was done by card-carrying IPOB members; you have concluded the ones murdered in cold blood by the soldiers Wike invited, are all guilty and deserving of death and hence don't need to be accorded the right to a fair hearing; you have concluded that there's one rule for southerners in general and Igbos in particular on the one hand, and core muslim northerners in general and Fulani in particular on the other......hence the difference in approach to similar security challenges in both regions!

You see, in your failed defence of 'one Nigeria' and all the evil contradictions that goes with it, you lot take leave of your senses and make arguments you cannot defend!

You are an illiterate.
You want to tell me that you didn't see the video of IPOB members dragging a DPO before he was beheaded?

Continue to fan embers of war, your people will be harmed and killed for nothing.
All will be tagged collateral damage
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

You are an illiterate.
You want to tell me that you didn't see the video of IPOB members dragging a DPO before he was beheaded?

Continue to fan embers of war, your people will be harmed and killed for nothing.

You call people who write and speak better English than you , illiterate. You can hardly string two coherent logical sentences together.

cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Moferere: 1:07am On Nov 03, 2020
frosbel2:

You call people who write and speak better English than you , illiterate. You can hardly string two coherent logical sentences together.

cool

Have you and your leader MNK shown any logic in what you say?
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by IGBOSON1: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

You are an illiterate.

You're full of contradictions and idiocy! How can i be a illiterate, yet you read and understood my post well enough to be able to give another unreasonable response?

I don't click on all those brutal videos you sick lot like to take or look for to store on your hard-drive and later upload! But a quick question: did the video you talk of (if it's genuine) show IPOB members carrying out the killing? How did you identify them as being IPOB?

Dude even if i live as long as Methuselah, i can never come close to fanning as much embers of war as you wicked spawns of satan have been fanning from the 50s to date! If we were to begin to list out all the evil you and your kind have done in the name or religion, ethnicity and politics, we will not leave here today!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

Have you and your leader MNK shown any logic in what you say?
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

And you think I am IPOB or an IPOB supporter. In your 'illiterate' mind all Igbos are now IPOB. Get a new brain pal.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Fahdiga(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Now I believe that the money we budget for defense is a total waste. the Nigerian army should be merged with police since both are performing the same duties. imagine soldiers on the street beating civilians while terrorists are running amok. this is lowest of the low from Nigerian soldiers
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by helinues: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2020
What was the Northern governors meeting yesterday was all about?
Re: Boko Haram ‘kills 12’ In Raid Near Nigeria’s Chibok by Moferere: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2020
frosbel2:

And you think I am IPOB or an IPOB supporter. In your 'illiterate' mind all Igbos are now IPOB. Get a new brain pal.

To show you sey I dey use you catch cruise, I liked the rubbish that you wrote

(1) (Reply)

If There Would Be War,let It Be In My Days That My Children May Have Peace!. / Just In: See Something Great Donald Trump Just Did That Was Done Last In 1994 / Why Are Northerners Dont Join Protest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.