Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dear Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Northerners (1169 Views)

Dear Northerners: This Is How APC sees You. / Dear Northerners,Azenabor Is Not Igbo Or You Guys Don't Know D/f Btw Igbo & Edo / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Northerners by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2020
In this critical times , we the south are thinking about our future , it's certain we have not made progress as a nation and willing to try something else..

You have led this nation more than the south, dominated the resources which are in the south , protected yourselves with the security forces which has more of you surprisingly you still count as the poorest infested with terror..

The question is this ,

why don't you want to try something new? You refused restructuring or true federalism..

Why don't you think of having your own country?
When Singapore left Malaysia , they prospered , today even Malaysia is prospering at great speed..

Must you hold the South to ransom , for how long will it go. The south is tired ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Northerners by Arrewa: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Dear Op

Your message should be directed to buhari and those in his government.

This your message is not for an average northner!

If It is for me... Let's divide the damn Country and move on!

I never liked Nigeria!

We are too deeply divided!

We need to collectively agitate for the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria.

We can't continue living like this.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Northerners by Goodmarlian: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Enough of this begi begi already,this people are taking advantage of the cowardice of the south that's all. they know the south can risk anything except going to war , most southerners are cowards including the elites ,imagine all that is happening in obigbo no igbo leader said a word, imagine how Lagos State government was swift to kill their indigenes just to please their northern ogas I keep saying until the south is ready to kill and die for their freedom this people will keep dominating and enslaving us forever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Northerners by YouAreFinished: 1:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Abeg add South East join North.

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Heavensent01(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Op you're still trying to be political correct, why are you begging Northerners when you've house of reps and Senates?

how many time has those in the constituency of Senate and reps invite their representative for questioning or debate, how many time ?

you've to stop blaming Northerners all the time, you can only blame northerners if your reps tender the desire in house and Northern reps oppose it, as it is, no Northerners in the national assembly have opposed what has not been tabled during plenary

the reason why Nigeria as a country cannot progress is because we are too religiously and ethnicity carried away, I've said this and I will continue to say it, we have one of the most dangerous religion extremist in Nigeria

Muslim extremist that can kill for Allah in north

Christian extremist that hated Muslims and use the sin of few to judged others in southeast

visit southwest, there is no religion you won't found in southwest and everybody is going about their own business because we mostly see ourselves as Yoruba before religion

if anyone should be crying for secession now, it should be southwesterners because we want peace and it's obvious peace will not come with this religious intolerance from both north and southeast and in a land there is no peace, development will be scarce there

3 Likes

Re: Dear Northerners by stonemasonn: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2020
The combined disaster of GEJ and PMB is the root of all our setbacks.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Northerners by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Op

It is for me... Let's divide the damn Country and move on!

I never liked Nigeria!

God bless you
I don't think we deserve to be together as country.
we're divided beyond repair
nothing can make Nigeria one again.

Even the Bible and I think Quran supports divorce when things are not going well again.

but that we're still together today is because of our greedy leaders

2 Likes

Re: Dear Northerners by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Op

I never liked Nigeria!

They act the way they act cause of the support they get you .. one tree or one Buhari cannot make a forest ..

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Enough of this begi begi already,this people are taking advantage of the cowardice of the south that's all. they know the south can risk anything except going to war , most southerners are cowards including the elites ,imagine all that is happening in obigbo no igbo leader said a word, imagine how Lagos State government was swift to kill their indigenes just to please their northern ogas I keep saying until the south is ready to kill and die for their freedom this people will keep dominating and enslaving us forever.
Sometimes common sense strikes more than war, North can even be better than south of they're willing to stand alone, like I said Malaysia is a clear example..
Re: Dear Northerners by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2020
stonemasonn:
The combined disaster of GEJ and PMB is the root of all our setbacks.
This setback started since 1960 , it's a marriage of 2 strange fellows..
Re: Dear Northerners by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Every black nation looks to us yet we are the most disgusting set of black in the world...

Let our Northern brethren propose a way forward, it's not getting better so if you're in government today , remember tomorrow you're out.

A whole Chief of Defence staff during GEJ administration was murdered barely 4 years out of power...
Re: Dear Northerners by Kyase(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Dear op
This your question and lamentations are rather coming late or can we say too early.
The southerners ruled this nation the most since democracy returned, please why don't you guys tender your grevience to your son's then.
This system is favouring us, so why should we try new one, you only change a system when it's not working for you, so dear op, wait for the time your son, in 2023(maybe) then you can try changing the system to suit you.
Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Northerners by gidgiddy: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Nels55:

This setback started since 1960 , it's a marriage of 2 strange fellows..

The setback started much earlier than that in 1914. The amalgamation should never have happened

It was a tragedy to have brought North and South protectorates together to create an even bigger tragedy called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Kyase(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God bless you
I don't think we deserve to be together as country.
we're divided beyond repair
nothing can make Nigeria one again.

Even the Bible and I think Quran supports divorce when things are not going well again.

but that we're still together today is because of our greedy leaders
Nigeria is not a marriage.
Nigeria is a do or die affair, anyone that dares to change the status quo, will most likely lose his life...

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Blackking98(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:
Op you're still trying to be political correct, why are you begging Northerners when you've house of reps and Senates?

how many time has those in the constituency of Senate and reps invite their representative for questioning or debate, how many time ?

you've to stop blaming Northerners all the time, you can only blame northerners if your reps tender the desire in house and Northern reps oppose it, as it is, no Northerners in the national assembly have opposed what has not been tabled during plenary

the reason why Nigeria as a country cannot progress is because we are too religiously and ethnicity carried away, I've said this and I will continue to say it, we have one of the most dangerous religion extremist in Nigeria

Christian extremist that hated Muslims and use the sin of few to judged others in southeast

visit southwest, there is no religion you won't found in southwest and everybody is going about their own business because we mostly see ourselves as Yoruba before religion

if anyone should be crying for secession now, it should be southwesterners because we want peace and it's obvious peace will not come with this religious intolerance from both north and southeast and in a land there is no peace, development will be scarce there
Shut up abeg
The way you people beat chest over this"we see ourselves as Yoruba before religion" is just very stupid and funny. No one gives a damn if you're Hindu or pagan in that region tbh.

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Cc GOATandYAMtheory
Re: Dear Northerners by Heavensent01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up abeg
The way you people beat chest over this"we see ourselves as Yoruba before religion" is just very stupid and funny. No one gives a damn if you're Hindu or pagan in that region tbh.

that's the fact and who are you type with your filthy hands to tell your uncle's mate to shut up

it seems you're a product of wedlock. religion is not a barrier in southwest, this is what's obvious to everyone even your kinsmen running away from your mud region know this

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Blackking98(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

that's the fact and who are you type with your filthy hands to tell your uncle's mate to shut up

it seems you're a product of wedlock. religion is not a barrier in southwest, this is what's obvious to everyone even your kinsmen running away from your mud region know this
The only thing you know is Yoruba vs Igbo because you're a smelly ignorant bigot who assumes anyone who has different views from u is Igbo.
If I'm not Igbo God will punish u amen.
Re: Dear Northerners by Heavensent01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

The only thing you know is Yoruba vs Igbo because you're a smelly ignorant bigot who assumes anyone who has different views from u is Igbo.
If I'm not Igbo God will punish me amen.

if God will punish you with your already stupidity then I can only feel sorry for those thing thing that drove a world class imbeciles like you to earth

there is nothing like Yoruba vs Igbo because they can never be compare, average Yoruba are not religion extremist like your hardened extremist in southeast

it's funny how you're denying your ancestral land just to score a political point

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Blackking98(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

if God will punish you with your already stupidity then I can only feel sorry for those thing thing that drove a world class imbeciles like you to earth

there is nothing like Yoruba vs Igbo because they can never be compare, average Yoruba are not religion extremist like your hardened extremist in southeast

it's funny how you're denying your ancestral land just to score a political point

If I'm not Igbo God will punish u and your household. Amen amen amen
Re: Dear Northerners by Heavensent01(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:

If I'm not Igbo God will punish me and my household. Amen amen amen

clown, in this 21 century a world class Dundee think God answer his prayer on the request of punishing someone

thunder scatter those that stole your little brain away

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by Blackking98(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

clown, in this 21 century a world class Dundee think God answer his prayer on the request of punishing someone

thunder scatter those that stole your little brain away
Amen
Go and rest grin
Re: Dear Northerners by Heavensent01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackking98:
Amen Go and rest grin

and you're a Chelsea fan, I don't expect you to be reasonable

allow your mental state to enjoy reasoning state for once
Re: Dear Northerners by kingsavage: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nels55:
Every black nation looks to us yet we are the most disgusting set of black in the world...

Let our Northern brethren propose a way forward, it's not getting better so if you're in government today , remember tomorrow you're out.

A whole Chief of Defence staff during GEJ administration was murdered barely 4 years out of power...
which chief of defence staff was murdered?
Re: Dear Northerners by DCatt: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
What about Bola Ige, a sitting minister of justice killed by Obasanjo and Atiku?
Nels55:

Re: Dear Northerners by DCatt: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Is this the new Endsars?

The only "south" in Nigeria is the Niger delta

Only lunatics would want to shave one side of the head and leave the other.

I haven't seen a real Yoruba working the Igbos, so there's nothing to say.

Nigeria is going the way of at least 5 countries.
Re: Dear Northerners by Blackking98(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

and you're a Chelsea fan, I don't expect you to be reasonable

allow your mental state to enjoy reasoning state for once
Amen bro. Go and collect ur punishment. Adios
Re: Dear Northerners by DCatt: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
There's no such thing as a do or die affair in a marriage relationship, and yes Nigeria is a marriage because we are separate nations that came together to form a country. It's not a natural relationship between parents and children or siblings that's meant to last for ever no matter what. Like a bad marriage if it doesn't work, we must divorce.
Kyase:

Nigeria is not a marriage.
Nigeria is a do or die affair, anyone that dares to change the status quo, will most likely lose his life...
Re: Dear Northerners by goatandyam: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why are you calling them Dear northerners? Instead of Dear Terrorists?

That's their name.

Terrorists.
Re: Dear Northerners by tommy589(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Op

I never liked Nigeria!

If only we can go back to how the country was 40 yes ago I won't mind us dividing.

The generation of leaders we have in each geo political zone have no fear of man or God. We should be able to have free basic health care, education etc with tonnes of billions shared to each states monthly but reverse is the case.

If we succumb to this agitation for "peaceful" division now with these crop of leaders controlling regional police etc.we would be worst for it. Let us firstly restructure and draft a new constitution that is acceptable to all.we may now divide in later years after we have entrenched good governance values in each region

1 Like

Re: Dear Northerners by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

I am from South West but I support the country breaking up. Nigeria has a serious problem with illiteracy, the people of the country with vote for any idiot which comes their way I have seen this with my Nigerian people in America and in developed countries. You go to developed countries today people from the South West will only vote for themselves people from the south east will only vote for themselves people from the North will only vote For Themselves This Is How We Nigerians are abroad. You have a whole nation where the people do not vote for merit wherever they are in the world. Look at America in Nigerian are contesting for the democratic party. One of those eight Nigerians none of them have done nothing for Nigerians in Nigeria and in America but Nigerians are going to vote for them when they know this people can do nothing for us illiteracy is a problem with us.

Once you go to any country and you find Nigerian even on the moon. But all the tribes will tell you they can only vote for themselves in fact they will be telling you this person can do nothing for us but we have to support him it does not matter if we are suffering this is what Nigerians tell you in developed countries like Britain America Europe Sweden Netherlands. One of the biggest problem with Nigerian people they are ready to follow any idiot which can do nothing for them and the more they suffer the happier they are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agenda 30: The long Road To Slavery / Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE / NORTH Ready To Restructure When South Is Set –ango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.