Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured (20432 Views)

Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack / Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2020
tammie24:
Life without Muslims....
They will soon chop off your head,trust me....
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Yahman1(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2020
angry
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by tammie24: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
They will soon chop off your head,trust me....
They will chop off their families' head not mine!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by jayaim: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Europe won't accommodate notural bodies they will like to accommodate bodies from nations that like exhibiting acts of violence, they can now see
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by zinizta: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Someone just wakes up , Carries a Weapon and begins to Shoot or stab his Fellow Humans and send them to their untimely graves..

The World is Getting Crazier with each passing day!

The Confusion on Earth keeps Escalating..
Events all over the World are pointing to the Return of Jesus Christ..

Are you ready to be Raptured?
If you are not Sure! Now is a Privileged opportunity to Make it up with JESUS Christ..

No one knows what is coming next!!

Prayers for the Australia!!!

Austria not Australia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by FRANKLINJUNIOR1(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2020
MAY GOD HELP THEM. RIP TO THE DISEASED
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by zinizta: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Islam is a religion of peace

Click like if you disagree

Click share if you agree

You know a religion needs rebranding when you hear such 're-packaging' type of statement.....

Why tell us Islam is a religion of peace that means there is an intrinsic quality that begs to differ.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by newguy1(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2020
The world is on fire
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by ThatFairGuy: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Someone just wakes up , Carries a Weapon and begins to Shoot or stab his Fellow Humans and send them to their untimely graves..

If you are not Sure! Now is a Privileged opportunity to Make it up with JESUS Christ..

This below happened under your nose, we couldn't find you on the thread. Your Hypocritical nature wouldn't let you

https://www.nairaland.com/6223329/muslims-attacked-nsukka-mosques-burnt

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Farki: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Prime suspects are the religion of peace.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Blitzerz: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Will they still attribute this one to cartoons?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by kennyz247(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

it
no need to pray ooo,it's endtime sign.. that's what you always preach abi
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Angelfrost(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Every sane and enlightened person ought to be tired of religion... I know I am!!!

Too many headaches!!!
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Kingrefreshed: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Makavelli25:
The ozzer religion at it again.

Oya close your eyes and type Islam

Me :: Terrorist

ISLAM'A'BAD
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Sameercarter(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Peaceful Austria ��
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Cmanforall: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2020
ogaontop:
Terror everywhere.........it's getting to a time when countries will start being offensive against terrorists!!

FTC.......am I expecting any extra dollar to my Account?
Other countries are offensive against them. Done be blinded by the rehabilitation and reintegration to the society by your Buhari's government in Nigeria.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Tyriq: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2020
V
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Nitah1: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

This below happened under your nose, we couldn't find you on the thread. Your Hypocritical nature wouldn't let you

https://www.nairaland.com/6223329/muslims-attacked-nsukka-mosques-burnt
Look at you,I know you will try to justify the action of your religion, how many times a mosque has come under attack in Nigeria or across the world?
When it happened in France you guys were rejoicing....but what kind of god you worship that cannot protect itself?

.MHD died century ago he's still in the grave waiting the judgement day,how do you think he can help you?

Islam is a Cancer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by fabsyl(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Europe is under jihadist attack and until they stop being politically correct there generations wl b arabanized and there land Somalized
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by southsouthking(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Who introduced this religion of Piss?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by DasaintHope(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Islamabad gan
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by lekki1444: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2020
who out here heating up the polity in vienna the land of the sausage cheesy
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Danzakidakura(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Makavelli25:

it's becoming very clear they are the anti Christ devil is preparing after rapture

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by tradepunter: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2020
This act of terrorism is very bad.

New form of terrorism now is the lone wolf style

Therefore signals and cyber offensive must be increased

Citizens must also wake up to the reality that safeguarding oneself is everybody responsibility, not just the security and intel apparatus

If you interested in understanding the framework of terrorism and how you can play your part in preventing it, message me.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by nkiliuzo(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2020
religion of piss at work again, they never disappoint
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by olakan22: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Austria sir wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by gtown: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2020
Makavelli25:

I am sure it's one of those retaliation against those whose forefathers killed your helpless god, Jesus by nailing him on crossed wood. Sometimes ago Hitler wanted to exterminate them before the world sympathy saved them.
Hope when the real names surface, we will not hear it was a lone ranger with depressed psycho problems.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Nickshrapnel: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2020
The perpetrators haven’t been caught and y’all are already jumping into conclusion undecided
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Eriokanmi: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
The earlier the EU stopped all these Arab refugees, the better. No matter how long you keep a pig in a palace, it would one day wallow in the mud. Terrorism is in their blood. This is one of the reasons UK left the EU because most of them end up living in the UK after they've been integrated into the society and resident permit granted.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Sagay212: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
Every sane and enlightened person ought to be tired of Islam religion... I know I am!!!

Too many headaches!!!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by IkwereIgbo: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2020
And this is the people you want us to allow in south south and south east in the name of brotherhood? No we won't,attack on Europe is an attack on all Christians in everywhere. To hell with the yeye piss religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 American Hostages Released By Hamas / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.