Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured (20431 Views)

Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack / Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by ThatFairGuy: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
egobetatoday:

Arguing with u all is really useless, I tell you. You said 'I KEEP SAYING IT IF ONE UNDERSTAND ISLAM WELL WITH NO WRONG INDOCTRINATION, THEY WON'T FIND TERRORISM WORTHY'. Are Christians responsible for this wrong indoctrination of the Islamists? Are your imams not the pple responsible for this indoctrinations? How do the other muslims who are not 'indoctrinated' behave when they hear the atrocities of these indoctrinated Islamists? Do they carry placards and protest to show the world that Islam is not as it is portrayed by the 'jndoctrinated' or do they stay silent while others exclaim allhamdullilahi when news of the Indoctrinated's beheadings fill the airwaves? Do the muslims count these 'indoctrinated people among the 1.8billion muslims in the world or they exclude them from this number?

You said 'GREAT SCHOLARS OF ISLAM ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE EXAMPLE'. You mean great Islamic scholars like NAIK and DEEDAT who incite carnage? Great Islamic scholars indeed!

You said 'Of all the pictures of the Boko Haram members captured or killed we've seen, be truthful to yourself, do you see any trait of learned Muslim in them compare to learned Muslims you see everywhere? they were all brainwashed by the extremist in Islam'.

Didnt you hear that Shekau and some of their leaders studied in Egypt? You know words like 'Learned' and 'peace' means something different in Islam from what the dictionary says.

Instead of arguing on how Muslim are different from Islamists why not spend that time criticizing the islamists whenever they carry out their 'peace' by beheading blasphemers? I can bet you will not because they are the foot soldiers of Islam while ur type are the supposed 'face of Islam'. You muslims know their behaviour is what islam requires so you'll never condemn them publicly. As an example, what happens when a pastor impregnates a woman a does something stupid? Dont u see Christian's condemning him online even though we know they are not behaving like Jesus Christ? Do we leave it for muslims to discuss before we criticize them or we take it up ourselves? The day you muslims accepts there is a problem in your religion is the day you start seeing positive changes, for now u all love to see blood.

You should be arguing with facts. If imams are indoctrinating them, how many imams has become a suicide bomber?
how many if them involves in attrocities? Don't bring sentiment into this.

What you're saying literally is we all supports the attrocities? If we do, we won't be happy anytime they were hunt down by army. We would have joined them in their heinous acts.
If we do, they wouldn't have been killing Muslims, burn mosques of those that aren't their members

Don't be a Hypocrite, Muslims in the whole world condemns their acts publicly.
Sardauna is the Leader of Muslim in Nigeria, have you ever see him support Boko Haram? NSCIA is the biggest organization of Nigerian Muslims, have you ever see any of their publicatios that supports Boko Haram?

Moreso, millions of scholars studied in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and sort. If you're justifying that of shekau, how many of them can you also mention that are like shekau? He's not learned, he's an EXTREMIST.
I told you earlier about the extremist which we've been warn about in Islam.

Note: Do not bring blasphemy into this, it's totally different. In Islam(Sharia), blasphemers are sentence to death. If you find it odoius, do not blasphemy.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by nellyelitz(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2020
tammie24:
Life without Muslims....
PEACE AND BLISS...

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by dederocs(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2020
LastProphet:

You should have also known that modern warfare has no front lines anymore as the war can be brought to you anywhere by any means - who thought commercial planes could be used as missiles before 9/11? What I'm trying to tell you is that Islam is a great danger to the whole world and may God help humanity
Iran and afghanistan's destabilisation was as a result of the bombing of the twin towers, then it got to Libya, Ghaddafi died and Libya is destroyed, nobody wins eventually...i was actually talking of alienation, not necessarily elimination...read my first post clearly. Freedoms can never be stopped, be it freedom of expression, right to life etc...this is my point.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by DrMuzungu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
I blame Spiderman for all this!!!

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by tot(f): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
The 4th victim has just died from injuries.
Even in the midst of covid, these people are still carrying out attacks, smh.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by dederocs(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Na so one yeye shooting in Austria that year started the First World War.
Exactly my point, imagine a dumb zombie bigot killing a prominent leader of the free world...things can degenerate fast.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by tnerro1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Can’t all moslems be sent to the Middle East countries? So that they can have their own area and the rest of the world can live peacefully

They will not be permitted to leave their area for any reason and none should be allowed to go there for any reason....

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Horus(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
4 deads now

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by olawonder(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

Islam is a plague to the world

bunch of uncircumcised Ishmaelites

Yea, be upset! And scared too! Probably gonna be like so for the rest of your life... cos Islam isn’t going away anytime soon! grin
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by olawonder(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
yeroba Muslims are not real Muslims
they are semi kafirs
so shatap
Oh, don’t worry about Yoruba Muslims, they aint the ones you’re scared of grin and we’re okay with being ‘semi kafirs’ just as long as the full non-semi kafir Muslims are around! And they will always be wink
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by LastProphet: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
dederocs:

Iran and afghanistan's destabilisation was as a result of the bombing of the twin towers, then it got to Libya, Ghaddafi died and Libya is destroyed, nobody wins eventually...i was actually talking of alienation, not necessarily elimination...read my first post clearly. Freedoms can never be stopped, be it freedom of expression, right to life etc...this is my point.

Okay
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You should be arguing with facts. If imams are indoctrinating them, how many imams has become a suicide bomber?
how many if them involves in attrocities? Don't bring sentiment into this.
What you're saying literally is we all supports the attrocities? If we do, we won't be happy anytime they were hunt down by army. We would have joined them in their heinous acts.
If we do, they wouldn't have been killing Muslims, burn mosques of those that aren't their members
Don't be a Hypocrite, Muslims in the whole world condemns their acts publicly.
Sardauna is the Leader of Muslim in Nigeria, have you ever see him support Boko Haram? NSCIA is the biggest organization of Nigerian Muslims, have you ever see any of their publicatios that supports Boko Haram?
Moreso, millions of scholars studied in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and sort. If you're justifying that of shekau, how many of them can you also mention that are like shekau? He's not learned, he's an EXTREMIST.
I told you earlier about the extremist which we've been warn about in Islam.
Note: Do not bring blasphemy into this, it's totally different. In Islam(Sharia), blasphemers are sentence to death. If you find it odoius, do not blasphemy.

Brother, you didn't reply my last message but I'm happy to sight you here. You said how many Imams have become suicide bombers? Brother, this world is full of evil men, and you may be unaware of how they operate. Don't expect to see any Imam or cleric or Governor or President openly supporting terrorism, they operate underground. Good men on TV, devils behind TV. Who're the grand patrons sponsoring terrorism? You think it's that poor brainwashed man wearing explosive vest sponsoring himself?
Any form of shedding your fellow human blood in the name of religion be it blasphemy or whatever reason is an act of terrorism. Even God himself doesn't get mad at blasphemy, that is why he gave individual free will and that is why there is a judgment day. Only fools go about fighting for God and shedding blood, they will never see or taste of paradise. Killers of blasphemer, suicide bombers and terrorists are all MURDERERS and will never see paradise.
Any where you see any doctrine instructing shedding of people's blood for religion, be it in the Holy Bible or Holy Quran or hadith or hymn or Sharia or prophet or cleric, it is the doctrine of evil.
Nothing like blasphemy is different. Once a religion supports shedding of blood for whatever reason, terrorism has been initiated and each person start deriving different meaning from the commandment.
One says only blasphemer are to be killed, another goes further and say infidels are to be killed. Years ago, one extremist raped an underage girl but he says his Holy Quran gave him the instruction to do whatever he wants with infidels. Shekau comes and says any society allowing western education and freedom are infidels and so should be bombed, another says any woman who doesn't cover her face or use social media must be slaughtered. Each person with his own interpretation. That is why every terrorists can defend their actions from the Holy book. Once religion supports killing for whatever reason, it has already supported terrorism.
When disciples told Jesus to send fire on those who rejected/blasphemed him, Jesus rebuked his disciples and said, I came to save lives not destroy them, he said father forgive them for they no not what they doing. When clerics brought woman caught in adultery which according to their sharia should be killed, Jesus said let him with no sin cast the first stone. Religion should save us not destroy us.
What's the essence of medicine that can't cure sick person but rather make the person more sick? What's essence of religion which can't make life better but rather makes it worse? If so, why can't we live without any god and die in peace. Enough of madness in the name of religion. If it's the religion that should better our lives the same weapon destroying us, then to hell with such religion. Humanity should wake up from religious madness. Deliver yourselves from this mental cage. Destroying ourselves for a god you never see, for a paradise your never see. Humanity free yourself from this madness.
Hypocrites! Nigeria one of the most religious countries in the world, is the abode of most evil men in the world, corruption everywhere, murderers, thieves, wicked men. So called religious people. Who is deceiving who? Why do we continue deceiving ourselves? Why? It's such a pity, humanity is caught in the trap of religion and even when people see the obvious, they can't help themselves out. We continue defending blindly and insincerely. Very sad.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by ThatFairGuy: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Brother, you didn't reply my last message but I'm happy to sight you here. You said how many Imams have become suicide bombers? Brother, this world is full of evil men, and you may be unaware of how they operate. Don't expect to see any Imam or cleric or Governor or President openly supporting terrorism, they operate underground. Good men on TV, devils behind TV. Who're the grand patrons sponsoring terrorism? You think it's that poor brainwashed man wearing explosive vest sponsoring himself?
Any form of shedding your fellow human blood in the name of religion be it blasphemy or whatever reason is an act of terrorism. Even God himself doesn't get mad at blasphemy, that is why he gave individual free will and that is why there is a judgment day. Only fools go about fighting for God and shedding blood, they will never see or taste of paradise. Killers of blasphemer, suicide bombers and terrorists are all MURDERERS and will never see paradise.
Any where you see any doctrine instructing shedding of people's blood for religion, be it in the Holy Bible or Holy Quran or hadith or hymn or Sharia or prophet or cleric, it is the doctrine of evil.
Nothing like blasphemy is different. Once a religion supports shedding of blood for whatever reason, terrorism has been initiated and each person start deriving different meaning from the commandment.
One says only blasphemer are to be killed, another goes further and say infidels are to be killed. Years ago, one extremist raped an underage girl but he says his Holy Quran gave him the instruction to do whatever he wants with infidels. Shekau comes and says any society allowing western education and freedom are infidels and so should be bombed, another says any woman who doesn't cover her face or use social media must be slaughtered. Each person with his own interpretation. That is why every terrorists can defend their actions from the Holy book. Once religion supports killing for whatever reason, it has already supported terrorism.
When disciples told Jesus to send fire on those who rejected/blasphemed him, Jesus rebuked his disciples and said, I came to save lives not destroy them, he said father forgive them for they no not what they doing. When clerics brought woman caught in adultery which according to their sharia should be killed, Jesus said let him with no sin cast the first stone. Religion should save us not destroy us.
What's the essence of medicine that can't cure sick person but rather make the person more sick? What's essence of religion which can't make life better but rather makes it worse? If so, why can't we live without any god and die in peace. Enough of madness in the name of religion. If it's the religion that should better our lives the same weapon destroying us, then to hell with such religion. Humanity should wake up from religious madness. Deliver yourselves from this mental cage. Destroying ourselves for a god you never see, for a paradise your never see. Humanity free yourself from this madness.
Hypocrites! Nigeria one of the most religious countries in the world, is the abode of most evil men in the world, corruption everywhere, murderers, thieves, wicked men. So called religious people. Who is deceiving who? Why do we continue deceiving ourselves? Why? It's such a pity, humanity is caught in the trap of religion and even when people see the obvious, they can't help themselves out. We continue defending blindly and insincerely. Very sad.
When I see you being Hypocritical, I have to bring these.

1st Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Mathew 10:34 Jesus said:
(NKGV)
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:
[b]6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known.7gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other).8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them.9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in.13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known).14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you.15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock.16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.[/b]

Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods. Imagine.

Numbers 31:
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”

3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5 So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.

7 They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man................

These are verses of the Bible but you'll be Hypocritical branding Christianity as if it's not WORSE of the so-called violence than Qur'an.
LET'S SHUN ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE, NOT TO BE DISCREDITING ONE FOR OTHERS. WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE IN PEACE.

What was the last message please
Re: Terrorist Attack In Vienna, Austria, One Person Dead Fifteen Injured by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

When I see you being Hypocritical, I have to bring these.
1st Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Mathew 10:34 Jesus said:
(NKGV)
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:
[b]6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known.7gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other).8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them.9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in.13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known).14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you.15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock.16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.[/b]
Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods. Imagine.
Numbers 31:
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”

3 So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5 So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
7 They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.
13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.
15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man................
These are verses of the Bible but you'll be Hypocritical branding Christianity as if it's not WORSE of the so-called violence than Qur'an.
LET'S SHUN ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE, NOT TO BE DISCREDITING ONE FOR OTHERS. WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE IN PEACE.
What was the last message please

Yea brother check your mentions or my posts for the message but it's not even relevant anymore since we've already discussed same thing in it here.
Thanks for all the verses you brought. To start with one thing I'll quickly point to you is our father Abraham. Do you know Islam and Christianity are like brothers because our foundation centers on worship of same God of Abraham?
Now it all started with Abraham's God, then into Judaism. We can say Judaism later brought out two new religions namely Islam and Christianity. Christianity came earlier while Islam came after Christianity allegedly to correct the assumed polytheism in Christianity which the angel who showed himself to prophet Muhammad told him that Christians worship Mary and Jesus as extra gods and Jesus himself will stand against them on day of Judgment. That is why Holy Quran refers to Torah and new testament as word of God. From Christianity some other religious also came, grail message and the rest. And apart from Islam, Christianity and Judaism, there are also other unpopular religious that claim Abraham origin.
But as related as all these religions are, each is still unique and different. That is why Judaism is different from Christianity and Christianity is different from Islam. That is why we have new and old testament. Christianity is based on new testament but Judaism in old testament allows us to know our origin of where we coming from. Same way angel referred prophet Muhammad to Torah which was earlier sent. Christians don't practice Judaism, that is why we don't wash faces or face Jerusalem when praying or kill animals for sacrifice or any of old testament tradition.
If old testament was perfect or right, why the need for a new testament? Why the need for Christianity or abolishing of those old practices if they were right?
All the places you quoted are condemned places of wrong doings. Anywhere you see instruction to kill either in Bible or Quran is wrong. That is why Jesus came and condemned all those practises are wrong.
We can still even forgive Judaism in stone age era when people were uncivilized and generally barbaric leaving in Jungles than a religion that came more recently which tells people to kill or someone in 21st century still beheading people for stupid religious reasons.
Let's wake up and liberate ourselves from every religious madness. Enough of blood shed, let us embrace peace and value human lives. We should save lives not destroy lives, we should make life better not make it worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / 2 American Hostages Released By Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.