Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power (2139 Views)

Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Dele Momodu: "I have advised the youths who are my friends, I am very close and feel youthful at 60 myself. And I remember I was once a presidential candidate. If I learned nothing, I learned that all this talk about their third or fourth force, they should not dissipate their energy on it. I know they are not going to agree with me, but I pray they will reconsider, uh it was the same conversation I had with Mr Donald Duke,before he went in for the last election. I told him don't waste your energy and resources, if you look at the United States of America, Donald Trump, with all his wealth he didn't say he was going to setup his structure. The America allows independent candidacy. He had to hijack the Republican Party. Chief Moshood Abiola didn't waste his time saying he was going to go and look... at that time he didn't have a choice anyway he had to penetrate the SDP to be used . The Youths will have to go and negotiate, the youths will have to go and proliferate, they will have to make sure they have sufficent capacity to take on the mafiaso because Nigeria is a mafia country.

Starts from 13:25 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqqLYA0-eBA

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 03, 2020
What are your thoughts?Is Dele Momodu correct in advising youths to negotiate to take power through APC or PDP. Or do you think they should form a their own party using the momentum from ENDSARS to take over power at local,state and federal level.

Do you think Dele Momodu was sent by the powers that be who are jittery the youths may form a party that may take over the power from APC,PDP and APGA. And that is why he was sent to encourage youths to take power through the established parties:APC, PDP and APGA. After they have seen the power of youths when united in a common cause with the ENDSARS protest without being divided by religion or tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Moneywirer: 4:21am On Nov 03, 2020
You don't negotiate with a viper. You cut the head off!!!!
The youths would be so stupid to think that these greedy old men at the top would give them a chance. Let's take this thing by force, that's the only solution.

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by ipobarecriminals: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2020
sad
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Mancrossfire: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2020
K
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by luvmijeje(f): 4:29am On Nov 03, 2020
I simply don't trust the Youths. Any Youth that has not trained a child to the tertiary level should not be charge to head the affairs of the country.

They will simply lead us to war.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 03, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
sad
Dele Momodu is right, better to negotiate cry.

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by saucespecies: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Truly a mafia country indeed. If negotiation don't work, then it will be a fight between two mafians ( youth and old politicians). So sad that the youth that they tag hoodlums will be on the side of old politicians.

It is well. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 03, 2020
Some of Mafia Don's and their Enforcers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 03, 2020
saucespecies:
Truly a mafia country indeed. If negotiation don't work, then it will be a fight between two mafians ( youth and old politicians). So sad that the youth that they tag hoodlums will be on the side of old politicians.

It is well. God bless Nigeria.
You know them:helinues,NGpatriot,Grayoso,TecM0, etc .

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by olaNL: 5:14am On Nov 03, 2020
I understand what Mr. Dele is trying to communicate. Winning an election especially at national level is more than just all this social media posts. Majority of Nigerians who vote are not even on social media or do not take it seriously. So in order to have a significant support to win an election, one have to have a structure on ground that can command support from as low as the ward level to the national level. And this takes time and resources to build from scratch.

Lesson can be learnt from the previous election. The formation of APC was a combination of three main forced with political structure at all level and that is why they were able to beat a seating president. Also look at sowore's and other upcoming politicians performance in recent election shows that there is no way to win any election in Nigeria without have a proper structure on ground. Sowore knows that he cant get that and doesn't have the resources that is why he is trying to overthrow a democratically elected government through his sham revolution.

So what the youth need to do is take advantage of the political structure on ground or take control of the structure of the two major political parties in order to achieve what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by MajesticKris: 5:19am On Nov 03, 2020
STRONGLY Agree!!
Dem never see anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 03, 2020
luvmijeje:
I simply don't trust the Youths. Any Youth that has not trained a child to the tertiary level should not be charge to head the affairs of the country.

They will simply lead us to war.
There are many young leaders around the world and their countries are not at war.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Olatunji1929: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Any youth that contest for presidential post outside APC or PDP will loose with wide margin.let stop deceiving ourselves,take sowore as a case study, Nigerians are not ready to give power to the youths especially our northern brothers even how many southerners cast his or her vote for sowore or one of those young and good candidates?you will be Surprised to realize that none of those young candidate scored 10% of total votes cast in their states

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Olatunji1929:
Any youth that contest for presidential post outside APC or PDP will loose with wide margin.let stop deceiving ourselves,take sowore as a case study, Nigerians are not ready to give power to the youths especially our northern brothers even how many southerners cast his or her vote for sowore or one of those young and good candidates?you will be Surprised to realize that none of those young candidate scored 10% of total votes cast in their states
How do you negotiate with the mafia that wants the status quo of: no electricity,water,good road,hospitals,qulity schools to remain the same way it has been since 1960.

You're right the youths will always side with the old politicians even though they make up 60%-70% of the population.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by ecolime(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2020
I agree with Dele Momodu on this one.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by obami007(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2020
I agree with him
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by punisha: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Dele seems to be veering from his usual controversial gimmicks....
In as much as I nod to this statement, he best not be messing with the youths and doing all these to gather some kinda validations.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2020
olaNL:
I understand what Mr. Dele is trying to communicate. Winning an election especially at national level is more than just all this social media posts. Majority of Nigerians who vote are not even on social media or do not take it seriously. So in order to have a significant support to win an election, one have to have a structure on ground that can command support from as low as the ward level to the national level. And this takes time and resources to build from scratch.

Lesson can be learnt from the previous election. The formation of APC was a combination of three main forced with political structure at all level and that is why they were able to beat a seating president. Also look at sowore's and other upcoming politicians performance in recent election shows that there is no way to win any election in Nigeria without have a proper structure on ground. Sowore knows that he cant get that and doesn't have the resources that is why he is trying to overthrow a democratically elected government through his sham revolution.

So what the youth need to do is take advantage of the political structure on ground or take control of the structure of the two major political parties in order to achieve what they want.
Your can't change the mafia, they are set in their criminal ways. And will eliminate anyone that gets in the way of their money through threats and violence.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by dollarstays: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
In as much as I nod to this statement, he best not be messing with the youths and doing all these to gather some kinda validations.
thats exactly what's running through my mind can't help stop thinking this man is gathering his own mob.....very soon now you will start seeing #endmafianspower grin
Nigeria youths 2 de follow crowd
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by luvmijeje(f): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

There are many young leaders around the world and their countries are not at war.

I still don't trust Nigeria Youths. With what I'm seeing so far, I've not seen the one that's responsible.

They are ignorant of history. They are ignorant of politics. Above all they are ignorant about the role of security agencies to this country.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by bonechamberlain(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Well said, we make these rulers what they are. Taking power away from these old senseless mafians requires tact, smartness wisdom and necessary violence. Do Nigerian youths have all these qualities. Time would tell
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by mfoniso67157: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2020
I agree with Dele Momodu on this one.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by espn(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2020
I disagree please.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Fahdiga(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Dele my boy how much did they pay you to spit this trash. Nigerians knows who you are, you can do anything for money. you are a fifth columnist working for the powers that be but your disgrace is imminent.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
espn:
I disagree please.
Why do you disagree? Can a third or fourth force work.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fahdiga:
Dele my boy how much did they pay you to spit this trash. Nigerians knows who you are, you can do anything for money. you are a fifth columnist working for the powers that be but your disgrace is imminent.
He knows you can never change the mafia.
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He knows you can never change the mafia.
I'm telling you. he is just deceiving himself
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fahdiga:
I'm telling you. he is just deceiving himself
Re: Dele Momodu:Nigeria Is Ruled By The Mafia,Youths Have To Negotiate To Take Power by Wolexdey(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
They are all in for a shocker... Useless thieves...

Corrupt Leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correct Us If We are Wrong About January 15 1966 Coup. / Tunde Bakare Lies About Balewa And The Igbo / Are The Non Indigenes Voters In Lagos State Up To 500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.