Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi (29790 Views)

Atiku "Captured" Obidients As They Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by EcoBrick: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2022

The Delta State Governor Special Assistant on Media Mr. Ossai Ovie Success has said that the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party Mr. Peter Obi has been abandoned by Nigeria youths.

According to Ossai on his Facebook page, Nigerian youths are no longer talking about Peter Obi because they know he doesn’t have the capacity of leading Nigeria.

“I was in a ceremony recently and the Master of Ceremony shouted PETER OBI thinking the crowd will start expressing their happiness with ovation but it was shocking to the MC after realizing that people are no longer happy with that name.

”Few days later, I was telling my friends about what happened and they said that was the same thing they experienced in some parts of Enugu.

“It was at this point I noticed Peter Obi has been abandoned by the youths .”

“I also took out time to study Peter Obi’s Popularity online and I noticed it has reduced drastically.

“This is a clear indication that the youths are now wiser toward the 2023 general elections.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/

62 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Ogogoro joint talk na him this nonsense mod carry put first this early morning
You are sick upstairs
Majority of Obi supporters are youths

618 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Lol. Social Media President.
Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.

144 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by RockHard: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

131 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Googledotcom: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Abandoned ! Where did he carry out his survey ?

I was around my polling unit this morning and hoping election was today. The other candidates for hear weeen for my hand.

482 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2022
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's presidents, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.

487 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2022
This is fake news

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Nigerians can't abandon Peter for this

296 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Agbero is not a job. It's organised robbery. That thing you take that makes you talk rubbish should be kept out of reach.

351 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by madapcmod: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2022
In his dream.

We go suprise Una come next year. Na December just hold this year to end

Obi remains our candidate

258 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
Shurup lier

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Senselessness

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by general111(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2022
The youths have abandoned obi?
Which kind lie be dis?
They abandoned obi for who?
Atiku or tinubu?
Abeg make this man shift

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Who is this stupid fool called OSSAI?

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
For your papa village abi?

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by ElSudani: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's president, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.

How come he didn't use the "agility" and "intelligence" in Anambra?
The opinions of the people of Anambra during his leadership there is forever preserved here on nairaland and other places on the internet.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by GoooodHardDick: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Prepare your mind for a New Nigeria. Peter Obi has come. Nigeria’s turn has come.

From a Twitter president, he was promoted to a Tribal president.

From a Tribal president, they promoted him to a Christian president.

From a Christian president to president of Nigerian youths.

From president of Nigerian youths, he will be promoted to President of Nigeria in 2023. It’s a process and we are happy with his presidential journey.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by temitope27(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2022
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

15 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

10 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Who is this stupid fool called OSSAI?

A paid urchin of okowa..

he lies to keep his paycheck

Thieves everywhere

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by tuborme: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
What some people smoke in some government houses dey funny! Most Obi supporters are in the villages campaigning….

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Thiefnubuu has be relegated for ever

E go shock the old looter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by bigfish3k: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
You people will just be deluding your selves.
The Nigerian youths have done the real work of sensitizing Nigerians
Every body is now Aware of who to vote for.
Peter Obi of course.

But I am also surprised that you people are now indirectly admitting that the youths are with him.
I thought that you people said that it was a social media thing. Mtchew. Confused people

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by madapcmod: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
And agenda mod pushed this to front page?

SMH

I hope when I create a thread like "Thieefnubu has been dumped in the dust bin by Northerners " it will grace FP with speed like this thread

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Gbas gbos .... Obi never see anything yet until after the election when electoral shock will be imminent.

In politics, youths are the most unreliable and most unstable support group you can count on.
I knew from time that youth movement can't be trusted.
If obi support base could have being that of women based I would have given him better chance.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by lexxwiz(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

Nothing waned down, we are busy trying to get food to eat, we are busy dodging bullets and working really hard to send the children back to schools after a long strike.

Brother, typing this comment alone took me lots of time. Head is full.

Don’t worry, we’re watching, we’re working, we’re going to win.: we have no other options!!!!!!!

Waned down? You must be crazy tbh. 1 Pounds is N1005 this morning. Pffft! Please niigg**r

24 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by propsad4: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Gnn
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by nairalee(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Politics no be by shout. On election day we'll show our support by voting for him

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.