Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215004 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by wildikeman(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Truth be told none of the parties have had the interest of the black man sinceJohn F Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NNEWIsuper: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:
I'm a republican but this time I want Biden.
Then you're a democrat.. You can't be for God and prefer Satan, you must be hot or cold no middle stand

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ibadansun1: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Pennsylvania because Trump won it by less than 1% four years ago.

Florida because of old people and Latinos/blacks

Georgia because of black votes

Arizona because of Latinos

Minnesota because Trump won it by less than 1 % four years ago.

This is where elections will be won or lost

I feel Trump should win Ohio and Texas.

And Biden should win Michigan.

All Democratic strong hold in the West and East should hold.

All Republican strong holds in Central and south should hold.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:
trump is never going to any war because of expense bro.... Check the history of usa no other president in the 19th, 20th and 21st century has signed more peace deals than trump... As for bullying please go check your dictionary.... Trump sees himself as the president of america not the president of the world. Just imagine you're spending on your wife and she is calling another darling or you're dying for your kids and they're calling another daddy... The USA aids these countries big time yet their allegiance goes to another... My bro that's not bullying that's common sense
The way you guys come with silly excuses to justify Trump's inadequacies is legendary. Same Trump most Americans hate with passion for his unpresidential manners, na him you dey paint like the best thing after Jesus. Slavery mindset is really worrying you. Let's see how much your opinion counts by tomorrow.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Lifeisgoody:
How I wish Joe Biden wins.
He will open our dear travelling route to US
Biden is going to win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Omezif(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Let like saviour if they are reining emerge victorious.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bolkay4: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2020
drealbenard:
Democrats always assuming victory before elections are concluded. As always, it will all end in premium tears grin
I'm thinking the same thing. It's just funny, really.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Congrats to the next President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr and the next vp Kamala Devi Harris

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2020
I don't like the US method. The candidate that have the highest number of votes cast with wide margin might not be the one that gets elected at the end of the election. It's the candidate that won the highest number of electoral college that get elected at the end of the day. That's Ojoro

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IkwereIgbo: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Then you're a democrat.. You can't be for God and prefer Satan, you must be hot or cold no middle stand

No way a republican for life but this time with Biden.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by proxillin(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Willy7:
[b]A Trump win will see America going to war [/b]and bullying of some smaller Nations, but for the Christians and Church, it will buy time for more preparation towards the Rapture. A Biden winning will restore some level of peace and hope for America. It will be a breathe of fresh air to some Nations that see Trump as a bully. But to the Christians and Church it will be the beginning of the end due to the unfinished business of the Obama administration towards whoredom.
So, Trump and Biden is like voting among two evils, but I think Trump is the lesser evil. Whichever, let God's will be done.

And trump is not the president now. You are the president, thats why there is no war right now. Oh Trump is still the president and he didnt take america into any new war.

You are talking as if this is trump first victory. He is even uniting arab nations with israel. He was nominated for nobel peace prize

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by adetayoonas(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Biden will win

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by grandlexuz(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2020
I can't wait to laugh at the disappointment of a bunch of nairaland Trump losers. Ei go shock wuna like electric current. As a matter of fact Trumpy will get less than 200 electoral votes and a 6 million trail in the popular vote . The GOP fight to suppress ballot counts has already been defeated in Texas. When against all odds the results favoured him in 2016 the electoral college vote he was so much against won his advocacy. This election as Democrats pour in their votes through postal services he is achy not to see them count ; inciting violence in the process. What a President.!! I can understand American Republicans giving him their support, but it takes a low IQ Nigerian thousands of miles away to support Trumpy.

A man whose grand father immigrated from Germany and wife from Slovenia on a tourist Visa is shutting the door for a lot of qualified migrants. After winning the DV-2020 I dreamt of a better future for my kids. Sadly the orange face paused the process till December when the deadline was September 30, 2020. Court cases did redeem some winners but over 30.000 of us were left without visas for a program that gives 55.000 visas to countries with low immigration status to the US.

The Champagne I kept to pop for my Visa will be popped tonight.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IkwereIgbo: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Ratedgang:
how does a president act... just compare him with whoever is your president. See Trump is a billionaire and he understands business and economy.... his only sin is how he flaunts his riches which has no corruption traces. Na just jealousy dey worry anyone wey no like him. People will say they don’t like him ok make una give reasons why the hatred they won’t see any reason

He is the most corrupt American president way above Richard nelson.he will lose this time.mark it.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by adetayoonas(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Blacks for Biden.Harris.Obama

Let us support our own

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2020
drealbenard:
Democrats always assuming victory before elections are concluded. As always, it will all end in premium tears grin
See this one even republicans know they have lost this election.

Just watch and see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by subcbouy: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:

Did you just say the democrats are the reserved calm folks ?? grin my brother 80% reason why businesses are boarding up and the white house is fencing is the democrats..... Those guys are radical assholes... Yes, trump fans can be fanatical but they are calmer
You both writings have indicted as Republican. How do you know all this? Fox News or CNN? Keep lying that Trump's supporters are calmer for the gods.

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by westfield: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Absolute rubbish the fence if the White House is not blocked......its just the businesses that protected their shops......get your facts right
thundafire:
Your number 2 absolute rubbish. So you are telling me that all this while White House wasn't fenced? Then because of election it's now fenced.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by proxillin(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2020
bolkay4:

I'm thinking the same thing. It's just funny, really.

They let CNN fake news and propaganda decieve them

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Paperwhite(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Histroy is beckoning again.President Trump all the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Deffjam: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Just know that Biden didn't fulfill any of his campaign promises for 48yrs, meanwhile Trump delivered just within the space of 3 and half years.
but why is biden the favourite across many post i checked.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tayolove12(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2020
I wish this man called Trump don't win

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by scopusng(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump odds to win.

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Olatunji1929:
if Donald fraud win this election I will deactivate my account

BETTER START GETTING READY TO DO THAT

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Dikebuka:
OP is a CNN faithful.
Its like he did not watch their recent statement where even their politician from Florida and Pennsylvania came out to sound the alarm bell. They think that all mailing ballot are for Biden.

OP did not see the rally that had 57k people in attendance
Very neive of you......

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by EgunMogaji2: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
I already casted my vote of a lifetime.

I bleed democrat blue grin

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dikebuka: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
Zuorom:

I tell you, that chloedogie is a typical brainwashed CNN faithful. Too much CNN has messed him or her up.

Racist that did Prison reform act,
Racist that gave 10yr funding to historic black college.
Racist that even did the a music bill that allowed people make money each time dia songs are played.

By these tomorrow most of the MSM will be licking their wound and even be talking about voter suppression

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Logon59: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2020
World power indeed. Dedicated live update on Nigeria's forum.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? or you have one but not satisfied with it's quality? Or you don't have the additional drawings (structural, mechanical, electrical and BOQ) contact me to design top standard and complete building plans plus full supervision all at decent costs. Chat or call 0816 124 7898 or visit any of the links below to see more.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2020
I hope General Buhari and his puppet at INEC will learn from this.

Since free and fair election is alien to us in this part of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
Congrats to the next President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr and the next vp Kamala Devi Harris
Yes ooo cool

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by capitalzero: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
Serious. For those who thinks Biden is not a racist, think again.
Trump is active racist while Biden is silent racist

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LagosAirport: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2020
seems biden isn't winning after all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.