Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215263 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Some idiots liberals have started blaming young black men because they voted trump.

They thought they will vote biden that called them super predators and made bill that destroyed the black community.

Same harris they bragged about locking black men for weed but biden son smoked crack without charges

oh! so they r now blaming black man
they always have an excuse for failure
pathetic bunch

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by vicdom(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
careytommy37:
Just checked the live updates and the projections show Trump will win with over 290 electoral college votes.
Not exactly a landslide but a win is a win cool
Lol...and this time, both houses are tilting towards reds. Even state sef, Republicans has won more Governors so far. Kai!! Trump is indeed a cat with nine lives. Even against all odds that are against him.

7 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
undecided

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Stocktrader1: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
chloedogie:

Biden's life line na early ballot votes and both parties know it. The way those results from the early ballot votes will quietly start dropping, it will be amazing. Na why egbon Trump dey shout for twitter already. But baba Trump her very solid loyalists who did well for him in this election jokes apart. He's really loved.

I like trump, but he have a big problem being a lousy talker, I dislike that.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
binghammer:

fake news. Why not prove it instead of just talking?
guy try reading and doing research for urself
it won't cost u much
stop following liberal media upandan like a brainless zombie

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by scopusng(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Ehn

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Some idiots liberals have started blaming young black men because they voted trump.

They thought they will vote biden that called them super predators and made bill that destroyed the black community.

Same harris they bragged about locking black men for weed but biden son smoked crack without charges

Nairalanders actually think the rest of the world are as forgetful of the past as them..

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by JamParkMe: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:

and you do realize that Biden doesn't like Black right??
The man said he does not want his children to attend same school with black kids
u liberals are really deluded

Hahaha selective amnesia huh? He has apologized for those statements. It was during the Jim Crow era of the 1970s, he was against using school buses to end segregation but he later apologized for his statements. We all make mistakes, reflect upon them and make amends, that's the true character of a real man unlike Trump. Despite all his transgressions, he has never apologized. You wannabe conservatives are hypocrits, will you tell your children to idolize or emulate Trump? A chronic adulterer, cheat, racist, bully and egotist? I don't think so. Yet you blindly support him without giving any solid reasons why. Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bjtinz: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Hmm. Americans. Stockholm syndrome?? shocked shocked
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2020
JamParkMe:

Hahaha selective amnesia huh? He has apologized for those statements. It was during the Jim Crow era of the 1970s, he was against using school buses to end segregation but he later apologized for his statements. We all make mistakes, reflect upon them and make amends, that's the true character of a real man unlike Trump. Despite all his transgressions, he has never apologized. You are wannabe conservatives are hypocrits, will you tell your children to idolize or emulate Trump? A chronic adulterer, cheat, racist, bully and egotist? I don't think so. Yet you blindly support him without giving any solid reasons why. Pathetic.
you're one of the dumbest liberal I've come across. And that's saying something (most liberals are incredibly stupid)
He apologized just cuz he wanted u to vote for him and u fell for it
when will u have sense??

13 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by JamParkMe: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

Your IQ must be in the single digits without a doubt. I should care about what a man thousands of kilometres away from me said about a country that has shown no loyalty to me as her citizen to begin with? I will NOT even try enumerating the things trump has done to better the lives of Americans for you because it will be like pouring water on a rock.

You are a dunce just like other Nigerian retards_ supporting Trump. You are here saying his policies don't concern you, so why are you arguing with me about your support for Trump then? You are not making any sense. You have no skin in the game, yet you are here sucking the orange man's limp penis. Typical Nigerian ass licker, its not surprising.

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Benesis:
If by virtue of the mail vote, Biden wins Georgia or Pennsylvania, or Georgia and Iowa.

Biden will win...
But it seems unlikely, but this election is tense
Currently all the blue states are in the basket, jus the Reds states left
Blues cards are up, let's wait for the reds to display theirs

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by careytommy37(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
vicdom:

Lol...and this time, both houses are tilting towards reds. Even state sef, Republicans has won more Governors so far. Kai!! Trump is indeed a cat with nine lives. Even against all odds that are against him.

Maybe our people will finally have sense and stop believing the fake news media

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by JamParkMe: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:

you're one of the dumbest liberal I've come across. And that's saying something (most liberals are incredibly stupid)
He apologized just cuz he wanted u to vote for him and u fell for it
when will u have sense??

Don't be silly, look it up, he apologized long before he even ran on the Obama ticket. You are a dunce, I don't expect you to do your research.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2020
JamParkMe:

You are a dunce just like other Nigerian retards_ supporting Trump. You are here saying his policies don't concern you, so why are you arguing with me about your support for Trump then? You are not making any sense. You have no skin in the game, yet you are here sucking the orange man's limp penis. Typical Nigerian ass licker, its not surprising.
what is fueling your hatred for those Nigerians supporting Trump. Don't they have right to their opinion just like you have yours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2020
careytommy37:

Maybe our people will finally have sense and stop believing the fake news media
them no go gree
same thing happened in 2016( probably even worse) but they refused to have sense

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Fibonacci88: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:
cnn website no gree give person live update again o
I think say na only me notice am. Very useless network.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Karleb(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
JamParkMe:

Going by your definition of ass-licking. You are an ass-licker calling another an ass-licker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
JamParkMe:

Don't be silly, look it up, he apologized long before he even ran on the Obama ticket. You are a dunce, I don't expect you to do your research.
he apologized when he was seeking election and fools like u who actually politician's fake apology accepted it
again I say to u, when will you have sense??
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Yonce(f): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Biden really flipped Arizona?!
The McCain slander didn't help Trump I guess

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
azikiweironsi:

grin grin Your own small. You need to see my own. grin grin

My brother no be small thing ooo................... My house is on fire! Donald Trump should be announced as winner immediately. I need my wife back immediately! I've never seen this kind of passion in her before I swear.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2020
timay:

CNN credibility went into coma after 2016. If Trump wins again, their credibility will finally be buried.

CNN we all used to know for their objectivity and sound reporting us now dead. It's now a Democratic party full time propaganda machine. very sad
If Trump wins, l trust him. He will finish CNN with mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Fibonacci88:

I think say na only me notice am. Very useless network.
The handwriting is already on the wall

They know what is coming

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by JamParkMe: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Karleb:

America has high unemployment rate because of COVID which affected all nations.

Before COVID America had a very high employment rate.

Yes, thanks to Trump's mismanagement of the covid crisis. He still doesn't believe in wearing masks even though the director of the National Institute of Health Dr Fauci and other scientists have said if 90% of Americans wore masks they could've saved 100k+ lives. Trump knew about the virulent nature of the virus back in February but he refused to inform Americans because he said they will "panic," meanwhile he told his buddies who sold all their stocks, opened short positions and even made millions while many people saw their portfolio sell off. Trump always brags about the performance of the stock market when it's doing well, but doesn't want to take responsibility for his mismanagement of the corona virus and its impact on the economy. You can't have it both ways.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Indispensable85:

My brother no be small thing ooo................... My house is on fire! Donald Trump should be announced as winner immediately. I need my wife back immediately! I've never seen this kind of passion in her before I swear.
who she dey support??

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Yonce(f): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Benesis:
If by virtue of the mail vote, Biden wins Georgia or Pennsylvania, or Georgia and Iowa.

Biden will win...
But it seems unlikely, but this election is tense
Currently all the blue states are in the basket, jus the Reds states left

Trump is leading in these states currently, I see an easier path to 270 for Trump than Biden

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:

he apologized when he was seeking election and fools like u who actually politician's fake apology accepted it
Leave that guy. Most people who believes their opinions are always superior wallow in ignorance most of the time. He call Nigerians supporting Trump names but fail to call himself names to. Leave the guy

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
JamParkMe:

Hahaha selective amnesia huh? He has apologized for those statements. It was during the Jim Crow era of the 1970s, he was against using school buses to end segregation but he later apologized for his statements. We all make mistakes, reflect upon them and make amends, that's the true character of a real man unlike Trump. Despite all his transgressions, he has never apologized. You are wannabe conservatives are hypocrits, will you tell your children to idolize or emulate Trump? A chronic adulterer, cheat, racist, bully and egotist? I don't think so. Yet you blindly support him without giving any solid reasons why. Pathetic.
The way some Nigerians support Trump eh, you can almost tell that they are self-hating. Somebody called your country a --hole country, and you still carry placard and sing his praises.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by JamParkMe: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:

You are truly dumber than I thought and that's saying a lot. Why are you supporting Trump, lay out your points and stop pandering around in circles like the circus clown you idolize.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by puremaker7(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump for the win

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Yonce:

Trump is leading in these states currently, I see an easier path to 270 for Trump than Biden
Not exactly. More analysts are now seeing a better path to 270 for Biden than for Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.