Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? (500 Views)

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door / Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? / Why I stopped going to Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by Stephen2324(m): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Church dropouts share your reasons why you stopped going to Church....?
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by Juliusmomoh: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2020
@ CAPLOCK come and tell us why u don't go again....
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by doggedfighter(f): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Leaving church gave me a freedom that truly rocks
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by BigDawsNet: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Church dropout? grin very funny?

Well I once left a church because its time to move on...

Othe reason is relocation.
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by johhbekeboh09: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Church dropout? grin very funny?

Well I once left a church because its time to move on...
Othe reason is relocation.
No church at your current location?
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by BigDawsNet: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

No church at your current location?

I meant I left a church because I relocated

Now in my new location I attend church..

Dropout can only be temporary for me

1 Like

Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Because, they that love evil and all Wickedness love to gather there and those who love to do evil are an abomination to me and God.

And The Lord had long since given me this Counsel

Psalm 1
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful". (Anywhere, Anytime, Wherever they shall be or might be, I will not come near them).

I will walk with only those who Truly walk in the Way of the Lord, unfortunately in these days, they are almost nonexistent.
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by kingxsamz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Church is just like theatre arts.
It's made up of actors, a scene is created, props are made available for make believe. And everyone acts on stage like what they're doing is real. Same thing with church. A congregation gathers, sing songs to an imaginary being, pray and ask this being to help solve their life problems. And then listens to a man on the pulpit preach more about this imaginary being to them.
And everyone pretends that this being is real. cheesy

In other words, Church na acting them dey do there.

2 Likes

Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
kingxsamz:
It's made up of actors, a scene is created, props are made available for make believe. And everyone acts on stage like what they're doing is real. Same thing with church. A congregation gathers, sing songs to an imaginary being, pray and ask this being to help solve their life problems. And then listens to a man on the pulpit preach more about this imaginary being to them.

Oh, I understand you now. Your description is the church of today not the church of old, which means you are very young, not more than 30years and oh, it is unfortunately from your generation people could no longer easily see The Lord, For He Said, He would leave this world, And Lo, it is Done, hence your testimony.

Wow! Lord, thy Word is Sure and abideth forever!

Oh! Children are doomed and the sons of men are cut-off!
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh, I understand you now. Your description is the church of today not the church of old, which means you are very young, not more than 30years and oh, it is unfortunately from your generation people could no longer easily see The Lord, For He Said, He would leave this world, And Lo, it is Done, hence your testimony.

Wow! Lord, thy Word is Sure and abideth forever!

Oh! Children are doomed and the sons of men are cut-off!

Lol, you can call it church of the ancient times if you want. My point has been made.

1 Like

Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, you can call it church of the ancient times if you want. My point has been made.

True, but Also, Another Word of The Lord is Done and Fullly Filled, Today!
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by Image123(m): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Must have been a sorry church you attend/attended If this is all they do.
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by RedPanthar: 2:32am On Nov 04, 2020
tongue
Re: Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? by mmsen: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Church is for dummies.

(1) (Reply)

MFM: Maureen Badejo's Lies Exposed During Live Show (video) / Abortion And The Use Of Contraceptives: Right Or Wrong For Christians? / IPPC 2020: Special Moments At International Pastors And Partners Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.