Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram (55700 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Sirmwill:

Did you just call her a fat pig ?

I hate all this kinda things if they offer you cardi B or her who would you pick, lets face facts and stop being too nice

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Actress Monalisa Stephen claps back at trolls, who, despite her epistle on body shaming, went ahead to body shame her

Read below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGZtMxr9s4qOb-QQopP3efTu4ZOJxIHpibHG00/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGNiyQHPdP/?igshid=y5p7h978672m

You tell them the truth, they call it body shaming(although you don't have to do the telling with insult)..
Medically,gaining excessive fat is unhealthy,I don't want to go deep.
Physically,it makes one unfit,when their is need for rigorous survival like running and jumping from gun attacks or riots,even basic trekking,fats would fail you..

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
You sound too entitled. So if she's okay with being fat, she should hide under a cave.

Please, it's her choice to make. If you think she's seeking attention, that is your opinion and yours alone.

Lightangel65:

If she was ok with being fat, she would not have uploaded her pic and seek attention.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Her fat ass should get on a threadmill and stop being lazy. Many of the female Nairalanders here look no different from her. If they want to prove me wrong, they quickly run to their friends’ Facebook accounts for pictures to use in catfishing.

5 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
O Boy Ye, See As She Plenty.
hahajj this man
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by JustforMen: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
"I’m intelligent, Smart, Hard Working, And Beautiful" who told you?
You can wish but you can't force people to believe your bullcrap regardless of what the eyes can see and describe.
Description is not body shaming... it is just stating an observation and using the appropriate words to describe it.

No be only plus sized actress, na Minus size!

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You sound too entitled. So if she's okay with being fat, she should hide under a cave.

Please, it's her choice to make. If you think she's seeking attention, that is your opinion and yours alone.

So my reply is also my opinion, mind your business or are you fat too?
The time you fat things are using to say others are body shaming you use it to cut diets and hit the gym

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Farki: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Read her post slowly, she is not normalising anything.

What's wrong with a fat woman happy in her own skin. Sure, she should consider losing some kilos to improve her health.

But should she be hating herself or sobbing?!

She literally said let's normalize fat bodies.

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:
All these epistle to justify fat

My love for slim girls can not allow me to trip for a chubby girl talk more of a fat girl. If you’re a slim girl, God will bless you special for me.

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
You should learn to be polite. The Cardi B you mentioned has almost all of her body enhanced with silicon.

That's not bad. But never confuse your preferences for some standard.

Lightangel65:

I hate all this kinda things if they offer you cardi B or her who would you pick, lets face facts and stop being too nice
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Farki:

Fat isn't normal all babies were born slim

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Biggers82(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Truvel:
O Boy Ye, See As She Plenty.

Guy try stand fit
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
hahajj this man
Whenever I See Ur Name, I Get Hungry.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Oluwaseun1981: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Its her body and people should learn to mind their own business..... Are you God that created her? She is beautiful and wonderfully made in her own way. Be comfortable in your own skin jare Monalisa.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by FuckThaMod: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
And the most annoying thing is that fat girls can form for Africa and are very expensive to maintain cos they too love to chop life

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Guess i missed that.

There are two meanings to that. She could be saying society needs to not see fat people as freaks or abnormal.

She could also be saying let everybody be fat and not do anything about it.

My bet is on the former.

Farki:

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by tammie24: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Once you reply trolls, that's it

They've won

Resist the urge to shalaye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You should learn to be polite. The Cardi B you mentioned has almost all of her body enhanced with silicon.

That's not bad. But never confuse your preferences for some standard.

That was an example, anyone would prefer rihana, any slim even extremely flat lady over fat things like her.
You guys are using preference to get hope, dey hope, no man in his right state of mind would like a thing like her, maybe as friends but romantically thats a hard pass

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Stereotype!

FuckThaMod:
And the most annoying thing is that fat girls can form for Africa and are very expensive to maintain cos they too love to chop life

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:

When they would be eating three times more than us able bodied men

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by psyco: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Kingpele:
Hahaha,this is why a sinner will not repent of his evil ways ,he will keep blaming others including Satan for his own foolish decision to do wrong..yet he won't blame himself or accept responsibility or even believe he is wrong ...this woman should consider her own health first before any other things...some fat girls in my hood will get up as early as 5 in the morning to exercise ,some will not eat food once is past 6:30pm ,this are wise ones who want to live healthy..She is beautiful as God creature but God gave her the body to look after and control,
I wish I can give you a thousand likes.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Stop embarrassing yourself. You prefer slim women, that's fine.

Don't start forcing it on everyone. Stop hating on fat people, it's wrong!

Lightangel65:

That was an example, anyone would prefer rihana, any slim even extremely flat lady over fat things like her.
You guys are using preference to get hope, dey hope, no man in his right state of mind would like a thing like her, maybe as friends but romantically thats a hard pass
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Farki: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

Fat isn't normal all babies were born slim

Is she a baby? Babies also suck breast, can you go to your mother right now and be suckling?

Even at that childhood obesity isn't normal or desirable, there are recommend weights children should be in, is moderation not a thing anymore?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by mrkings84(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
SO SOMEBODY CAN NOT JUST FAT IN PIS AGAIN??
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Dreyton36:
Monalisa or whatever ur name is , receive sense ijn amen
Go hit the gym jare , awoof food kill u there
See how she round like egg role , they use boobs take get hope
Men go Bleep u tire and suck that breast tire , Las Las to get husband go be wahala
Go ask Eniola badmus if life easy for her naim she never still marry at her age
Abi she tell u say to born pikin no hungry am ?
Na una like prick pass slim women yet una no go slim down make prick balance for una Toto
Person go they fvck lap thinking say na Toto
See how she full everywhere like corruption

Lights up my kpoli in peace
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Farki: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Guess i missed that.

There are two meanings to that. She could be saying society needs to not see fat people as freaks or abnormal.

She could also be saying let everybody be fat and not do anything about it.

My bet is on the former.

How about let's not constantly insult fat people but still recognise that it isn't healthy and not everyone will find her desirable and she should make peace with the fact.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
If you know anything about the human body, you will know that adding body fat is largely genetics and metabolic rate.

But no, you stick to your black and white reasoning and say what you don't know.

Lightangel65:

When they would be eating three times more than us able bodied men

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Stop embarrassing yourself. You prefer slim women, that's fine.

Don't start forcing it on everyone. Stop hating on fat people, it's wrong!

You are the fat thing embarrassing herself. You are fat and all fat ladies are ugly, so stop trying to assume some men like at ladies the answer is no so go home and cry

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Dreambeat: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
As a medical practitioner you decided to use over weight instead of fat grin

Sense ke you there
grin My brother you too get sense

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Charx122: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=AprokoGirl post=95624694]Actress Monalisa Stephen claps back at trolls, who, despite her epistle on body shaming, went ahead to body shame her

Read below:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGZtMxr9s4qOb-QQopP3efTu4ZOJxIHpibHG00/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHGNiyQHPdP/?igshid=y5p7h978672m[/quote

Monalisa Was very on point..very smart lady sorry to say 70% of Nigeria ladies grew up without their senses they are all watching DSTV the Internet watching white crazy ladies on reality tv shows ..please get your black a** culture back on check..boby shammers ..Listen to the Fresh woman.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Lightangel65: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Farki:

Is she a baby? Babies also suck breast, can you go to your mother right now and be suckling?

Even at that childhood obesity isn't normal or desirable, there are recommend weights children should be in, is moderation not a thing anymore?

Dey deceive your self there when you reach 50 and you realise no guy has ever looked at you like a girl your eyes will open. Fat people should stop decieving themselves

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Dominion202:
Both fat and slim God create both
Tall and short God create both
Fair and dark in complexion God create both

So enjoy how you are made cos God no dey make mistake.

You owe no one explanation

God only created Adam and eve and ordered them to procreate(according to the bible),I'm sure eve wasn't fat,fat isn't beautiful, God made no angel fat,abi fat angel dey?lol

If your gene,is responding to your food intake and haphazardly depositing excessive fats to certain areas in your body,you had better correct it with exercise and dieting!!!

God created abino,down syndrome,sickle cell etc so they shouldn't follow any instructions to better their lives
You tell them the truth, they call it body shaming(although you don't have to do the telling with insult)..
Medically,gaining excessive fat is unhealthy,I don't want to go deep.
Physically,it makes one unfit,when their is need for rigorous survival like running and jumping from gun attacks or riots,even basic trekking,fats would fail you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.