Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

#LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election (2466 Views)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Let's have a healthy update here for those who love international politics...

Joe Biden is leading ​Donald Trump in the national polls for the presidential election.

But that doesn’t guarantee ​the Democratic candidate victory. Hillary Clinton also had a clear lead over Trump in the polls for almost the entire 2016 campaign. She ended up losing in the electoral college.

​Because the presidential ​voting system assigns each state a number of electoral college votes, which​ go to the state’s victor regardless of the​ margin of victory (with the exception of Nebraska and Maine), a handful of swing states will ​probably decide the election and be targeted heavily by campaigners.

So who wins today? Let's keep the updates coming...

lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2020
BREAKING: Biden wins Dixville Notch...

1 Like

Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Tyrant28: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2020
It would be better to wait till tomorrow cos the election offical results might take weeks due to large volume of voting through mailing
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Kyase(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

It's very simple, Biden will win popular votes but what I don't know is, if he will win the electoral college votes.

But but, Biden is not a female.....
In the words of TB JOSHUA, "I see a new president in America"

1 Like

Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:
hope you won't run away when Biden do the pasta of most HIGH gawd grin
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Kyase(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
It would be better to wait till tomorrow cos the election offical results might take weeks due to large volume of voting through mailing
US election have "Projection", so we should know the winner even before they conclude counting.
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase:

It's very simple, Biden will win popular votes but what I don't know is, if he will win the electoral college votes.

Not this time... Biden should win the electoral college votes.

Trump highjacked the Republicans party by not giving any opportunities to new/old Republicans vying for any position to express themselves during Republicans convention...

How would a professor defend Trump regarding his handling of COVID?

COVID is an hoax yet he contracted it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase:

US election have "Projection", so we should know the winner even before they conclude counting.

It will take days if not weeks to know the winner
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase:

From all credible polls, I think he would win this time...

However, I expect Trump to call the election in his favour before the counting finishes... grin
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase:

Very simple but your prediction ends up with I don't know.
How simple is it then
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

I disagree, if Biden's takes Florida ...the result would ready by tomorrow...
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Kyase(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
prekumohtim:

Very simple but your prediction ends up with I don't know.
How simple is it then
I paragraph everything bro
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
hope you won't run away when Biden do the pasta of most HIGH gawd grin

I hope so....
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2020
wahala for Trump Biafra seems to be sinking
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Kyase(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

From all credible polls, I think he would win this time...

However, I expect Trump to call the election in his favour before the counting finishes... grin
Trump wey we know, Hillary failed to win because she's female (Americans won't say that but that's the fact) and because that old man Bonny refused to support her.......talk for another day
Biden this time has his support, the man his grounded, the Boney of a guy is like Buhari in Nigeria
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

I disagree, if Biden's takes Florida ...the result would ready by tomorrow...

The difference this time is due to Coronavirus cos some of the delegates to vote in the electoral college might vote through mailing
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigerians think say na Yakubu they head USA election process grin

1 Like

Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Kyase(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

True, but that's why the early vote is there, at most 3 days, I can tell you, counting has already begun
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Jakemedg(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

Joe Biden is leading ​Donald Trump in the national polls for the presidential election.

But that doesn’t guarantee ​the Democratic candidate victory. Hillary Clinton also had a clear lead over Trump in the polls for almost the entire 2016 campaign. She ended up losing in the electoral college.

​Because the presidential ​voting system assigns each state a number of electoral college votes, which​ go to the state’s victor regardless of the​ margin of victory (with the exception of Nebraska and Maine), a handful of swing states will ​probably decide the election and be targeted heavily by campaigners.

So who wins today? Let's keep the updates coming...

lalasticlala Mynd44
I think Trump is going to emerge victorious because of the silent majority though Joe Biden may pull out a shocker.

The likes of Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel will be praying Republicans win

The likes of China, Iran, etc. will be hoping Democrats win
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Kyase(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

Not this time... Biden should win the electoral college votes.

Trump highjacked the Republicans party by not giving any opportunities to new/old Republicans vying for any position to express themselves during Republicans convention...

How would a professor defend Trump regarding his handling of COVID?

COVID is an hoax yet he contracted it.

They guy even said he may sack Dr fauci, I believe the electoral college should work for Biden, but in America anything can happen, very confusing electrol processes
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Jakemedg:

I think Trump is going to emerge victorious because of the silent majority though Joe Biden may pull out a shocker.

Another angle!
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Jakemedg(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase:

Trump wey we know, Hillary failed to win because she's female (Americans won't say that but that's the fact) and because that old man Bonny refused to support her.......talk for another day
Biden this time has his support, the man his grounded, the Boney of a guy is like Buhari in Nigeria
Hillary Clinton couldn't win because she's female . Hmm where did you get this fantastic lie from?
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

The difference this time is due to Coronavirus cos some of the delegates to vote in the electoral college might vote through mailing

But they don't normally deviate from what their states voted...so even before they cast their votes, the media would have called the result....
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Kyase:

They guy even said he may sack Dr fauci, I believe the electoral college should work for Biden, but in America anything can happen, very confusing electrol processes

Did you notice that things stalled globally in Oct.

Investors are waiting for the outcome of the Us election before going to business as usual.
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Jakemedg(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
azawuoba:
wahala for Trump
Biafra seems to be sinking
Na wetin bring biafra into US elections?
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

But they don't normally deviate from what their states voted...so even before they cast their votes, the media would have called the result....

You have to consider the delivery of the votes through mailing... No way to know the winners today
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by CilicMarin: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

You have to consider the delivery of the votes through mailing... No way to know the winners today

Yea ...that is right!
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Jakemedg(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

Did you notice that things stalled globally in Oct.

Investors are waiting for the outcome of the Us election before going to business as usual.
China will be desperately hoping Biden wins
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by helinues: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Jakemedg:

UAE and China spent lots of money to campaign against Trump reelection while the likes of Russia are only depending on Propaganda.

Major social media giant did not tolerate propaganda this time..

Biden should win
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Jakemedg(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

Another angle!
This outcome of this election will make or mar America 's relationship with some countries
Re: #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election by Ratedgang: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
since dem born you this is the only reasonable post you’ve made here... ur head go soon start to dey shake now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Launch RUTUBE To Replace Youtube / Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election / Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.